What's new

Bangladesh cancels on-arrival visas for Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MBI Munshi Few days ago you said that USA ISRAEL are working with Jamat.Now @Hammer-fist is saying they are anti western organisation. i would like to know about his post above from you @MBI Munshi, thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
@idune ,few months ago i saw awami fanboys demanding punishment of Al jazeera reporters, Then economist editors, now Turkey! Looks like such fascists have representation in this forum also. Lol ignoring is the best option. Yeah!

Kobiraaz.

1. It is clear that you are insincere and are just nothing but a Jamati troll seeking to have fun and cause trouble on a Pakistani forum and are trying to set different posters against each other and fight each other.

This is evidenced by you mentioning two different posters and then putting the @ symbol so they can both see.

You will then laugh back with glee, as you see two people fight (as per your plan).

2. Bangladesh is despite what it may seem a strong country with a resilient people and we are in no need for anti-Bangladeshi extremists like you who want to make us Arabs/Pakistanis.

I realize you will be working with other jamati thugs here to attack me and then appear as you are the victim. Even if you succeed and I get banned in this forum (if I get banned I will never return, I only came back this time because aazidane and someone else asked me to continue), extremists such as yourself will never be able to realize your goal of destroying Bangladesh or making us in to Arabs/Pakistanis.

I see @Chinese-Dragon is here :D

I would like to telll him and all Chinese brothers that the "Bangladeshi" posters here do not represent the average Bangladeshi and we are not religious extremists or bigots but a hospitable nation with millions of Hindus, Buddhists and Christians and we have Buddhist generals and Buddhist government ministers.

If the terrorists/jamatis/razakars here ever get me banned, it was nice being here whilst it lasted and long live Bangladesh-China friendship :)

Bangladesh-MBBS-student-in-China.jpg

U127P200T1D347465F10DT20101110001626.jpg

Kobiraaz.

1. It is clear that you are insincere and are just nothing but a Jamati troll seeking to have fun and cause trouble on a Pakistani forum and are trying to set different posters against each other and fight each other.

This is evidenced by you mentioning two different posters and then putting the @ symbol so they can both see.

You will then laugh back with glee, as you see two people fight (as per your plan).

2. Bangladesh is despite what it may seem a strong country with a resilient people and we are in no need for anti-Bangladeshi extremists like you who want to make us Arabs/Pakistanis.

I realize you will be working with other jamati thugs here to attack me and then appear as you are the victim. Even if you succeed and I get banned in this forum (if I get banned I will never return, I only came back this time because aazidane and someone else asked me to continue), extremists such as yourself will never be able to realize your goal of destroying Bangladesh or making us in to Arabs/Pakistanis.

I see @Chinese-Dragon is here :D

I would like to telll him and all Chinese brothers that the "Bangladeshi" posters here do not represent the average Bangladeshi and we are not religious extremists or bigots but a hospitable nation with millions of Hindus, Buddhists and Christians and we have Buddhist generals and Buddhist government ministers.

If the terrorists/jamatis/razakars here ever get me banned, it was nice being here whilst it lasted and long live Bangladesh-China friendship :)

Bangladesh-MBBS-student-in-China.jpg

U127P200T1D347465F10DT20101110001626.jpg

Now you are being a sissy! You trolled all over the forum against Jamat like calling an ordinary coup as Jamati coup, and then when i asked you to enlighten me i became Jamati anti Bangladeshi troll who wants to turn Bangladesh into Pakistan...

Now you are being a sissy! You trolled all over the forum against Jamat like calling an ordinary coup as Jamati coup, and then when i asked you to enlighten me i became Jamati anti Bangladeshi troll who wants to turn Bangladesh into Pakistan...

Oh Christ - We don't want you back ! :blink:

You're too much of an Awami Pro-Bangladesh troll for us to tolerate you ! :D

@idune ,few months ago i saw awami fanboys demanding punishment of Al jazeera reporters, Then economist editors, now Turkey! Looks like such fascists have representation in this forum also. Lol ignoring is the best option. Yeah!

Awami thugs are like that. Anytime they get caught with their looting, killing and thuggish attitude they start calling people "razakar". Even Kader Sidiqui was called that.

Awami thugs are like that. Anytime they get caught with their looting, killing and thuggish attitude they start calling people "razakar". Even Kader Sidiqui was called that.

Does anyone of you actually know that a 'razakar' is Urdu for a volunteer or has it become such a derogatory word in BD ?

Bangladesh is ready to become a Suicide Bomber and is shooting itself in the foot. This may be the beginning of a Civil War and I can't wait to see the end of this movie.:pop:

Logistic will be needed. But this time we have to make sure every single Awami dog eliminated Bd land. Awami league is azaab for us. It's a cancer.

Does anyone of you actually know that a 'razakar' is Urdu for a volunteer or has it become such a derogatory word in BD ?

It is used as such by Awami League thugs and terrorist like hammer-fist, without knowing meaning of the word. These are extereme fanatics real meaning or significance has little to do with them.

Logisitc will be needed. But this time we have to make sure every single Awami dog eliminated from sceen. Awami leauge is azaab for us. It's a cancer.

I agree with you Brother. I am just hoping that the Patriotic Bangladesh Army is watching the Rawami League Indian agents closely.

How many time this hammer fist character said he does not make personal attacL? But each time he come back attacking everyone, including Admin. He attacked Pakistani culture and now Turkish leadership. Folks report this Awami thug to Admin.

It is now up to the AKP regime of Erdogan to decide what they want to do next and if they repeat such misbehaviour there will be severe consequences against him and his regime.

:lol::rofl: Oh, I think Turk is shivering..............:lol:

Toder tho ya-nafsi shuru hoyia geche. Wait and see. la-hasinar mato ekta dalaler chamcha giri koira laab ki. :undecided:

People grow up here. Its just a forum to express your views. It ain't the end of the world.

:lol::rofl: Oh, I think Turk is shivering..............:lol:

Toder tho ya-nafsi shuru hoyia geche. Wait and see. la-hasinar mato ekta dalaler chamcha giri koira laab ki. :undecided:

ha ha , you caught a good line , like bostir tokai he is threatening Turkish leadership toke dekhia nimu (there will be severe consequences against him and his regime).
Wondering which bosti hammer is from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom