What's new

Bangladesh cancels on-arrival visas for Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its already a dead Govt. Some fascist are dancing here and there with them like one here in PDF. BNP JAMAT will be able to recover the relationship!! No worries!

lol...a Hizbut Tahrir radical (whose friends were arrested by the Bangladesh army for a conspiracy) calling people "fascists".

Hizbut Tahrir are a fascist organization who believe in a global Islamic dictatorship and wars to spread Islamic supremacy.

@Armstrong Brother, most Bangladeshi brothers don't have a problem with us, it is these Awami League Indian agents and their Queen Sheikha Hasina can't let go of their Hate-Mongering against Pakistan.

I don't have a problem with average Bangladeshi. Three million of Bangladeshi brothers/sisters live in peace in Karachi and we support them.

Ok Pakistanisage, I will forget about this and apologize to you.

But please understand this if I said "There will be civil war in Pakistan...and I will get popcorn to watch it", wouldn't you be offended?

Anyway we have no problem with the current Pakistan and wish you well in your battle against extremists.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hammer-fist

Turkey is the first one.... But not the last one Obviously....

Try Executing Ghulam Azam

At least 6-8 countries including GCC countries will oppose this for sure

As a Bangladeshi ( i know there are 3 types of Bangladeshis. a. hates India b. hates Pakistan c. hates both. and you are the third one) , do you support such Diplomatic mistake?????? Its not Peru, Mongolia... Its Turkey For God's sake a brotherly country......

lol...a Hizbut Tahrir radical (whose friends were arrested by the Bangladesh army for a conspiracy) calling people "fascists".

Hizbut Tahrir are a fascist organization who believe in a global Islamic dictatorship and wars to spread Islamic supremacy.

Ok Pakistanisage, I will forget about this and apologize to you.

But please understand this if I said "There will be civil war in Pakistan...and I will get popcorn to watch it", wouldn't you be offended?

Anyway we have no problem with the current Pakistan and wish you well in your battle against extremists.

I am not Hizbut Tahrir, Hizbut Tahrir has some problems in Akidah.. I am not going to Explain.... I consider myself Muslim, I follow Quran and Hadith... Not any Organisation....

@Armstrong Brother, most Bangladeshi brothers don't have a problem with us, it is these Awami League Indian agents and their Queen Sheikha Hasina who can't let go of their Hate-Mongering against Pakistan.

I don't have a problem with average Bangladeshi. Three million of Bangladeshi brothers/sisters live in peace in Karachi and we support them.

Why haven't we kicked them out yet ? :undecided:

Those Bengalis (like Nurul Amin) who choose Pakistan in '71 are more deserving of this country than anyone else but the illegal immigrants - Kick them out ! Instead bring back the Biharis we threw to the dogs in '71 & ran with our tails tucked between our legs - They deserve Pakistan more than anyone else.

P.S Kick the Afghans out to !

@Hammer-fist here is your problem, you talk without base... I request you to visit Hizbt tahrir websites or Facebook Page, They hate Erdogan.. and here i am trying to support Erdogan you Idiot

@Hammer-fist : On the Hizbutahrir thing I agree ! Those damn basterds need to be exterminated; they call the Father & Mother of my nation the worst things imaginable !

@Hammer-fist

As a Bangladeshi ( i know there are 3 types of Bangladeshis. a. hates India b. hates Pakistan c. hates both. and you are the third one) , do you support such Diplomatic mistake?????? Its not Peru, Mongolia... Its Turkey For God's sake a brotherly country......

This issue is not about Ghulam Azam (he is an old man and the trials are not fair and the Awami League have misued their power).

1. I am a Bangladeshi nationalist and not a Pakistani-wannabe/Arab wannabe Hizbi like you, who will never be accepted by Pakistanis and Arabs.

I do not like the current government but this is a matter of national sovereignty clearly violated and flouted by a foreign state.

If Erdogan's regime did this with a BNP-regime I would say the same.

2. Erdogan and Gul have now cost Turkey billions of dollars in potential lost trade and business with Bangladesh. We are a market of 150 million.

As a Bangladeshi nationalist and not a Arab-wannabe who hates Bangladeshi nationalists and supports razakars, I believe in Bangladeshis respecting our own country and not being afraid of others.

India is more powerful than Turkey, borders us, and has agents operating in our country. However we cannot be afraid of India, and definitely not afraid of arrogant fools like Gul and Erdogan in Turkey (whom most of the Turks in this forum hate too).

@Hammer-fist here is your problem, you talk without base... I request you to visit Hizbt tahrir websites or Facebook Page, They hate Erdogan.. and here i am trying to support Erdogan you Idiot

I know far more about Hizbut Tahreer than you think and am familiar with their founder, Taqiuddin Nabahani and his grandfather Yusuf An-Nabhani (a Naqshbani Shafi judge in the Ottoman period).

I know them and their stupid supremacist ideology very well on a personal level.

@Hammer-fist

I am not Hizbut Tahrir, Hizbut Tahrir has some problems in Akidah.. I am not going to Explain.... I consider myself Muslim, I follow Quran and Hadith... Not any Organisation....

There is also a type of Awami fanatics who does not know the limitation of their mouth and power. These Awami fanatics think they rule the world around them but dont realize their world has only india in it. Long story short because of Awami thuggish attitude and wrongdoing Bangladesh half a billion dollar export which have potential to cross billion dollars will suffer. Thousands of Bangladeshis will face risk of loosing jobs.

Turkey had been providing training for Bangladesh Navy for submarine operation and base along with long standing relation that will suffer.

@Hammer-fist : On the Hizbutahrir thing I agree ! Those damn basterds need to be exterminated; they call the Father & Mother of my nation the worst things imaginable !

Hizbut Tahrir live in a world of delusion appealing to a mythical glorious Islamic history which never existed e.g. a supposed Islamic Caliphate that existed continuously for 1300 years and one - for 1,300 years - ensured glory and peace for Muslims (totally wrong historically).

They actively seek to indoctrinate military personnel and apparently there have been Pakistani officers influenced by them.

Keep away from them.

I will be called an "Indian agent" for saying this....lol.

*P.S. just realized Kobiraaz's buddy Idune has come to spoil another thread as usual. This guy has mental health issues and is not worth speaking to. My last post on this thread as I can't be bothered to participate in a thread with this nutcase.

Bye..lol.

This issue is not about Ghulam Azam (he is an old man and the trials are not fair and the Awami League have misued their power).

1. I am a Bangladeshi nationalist and not a Pakistani-wannabe/Arab wannabe Hizbi like you, who will never be accepted by Pakistanis and Arabs.

I do not like the current government but this is a matter of national sovereignty clearly violated and flouted by a foreign state.

2. Erdogan and Gul have now cost Turkey billions of dollars in potential lost trade and business with Bangladesh. We are a market of 150 million.

As a Bangladeshi nationalist and not a Arab-wannabe who hates Bangladeshi nationalists and supports razakars, I believe in Bangladeshis respecting our own country and not being afraid of others.

India is more powerful than Turkey, borders us, and has agents operating in our country. However we cannot be afraid of India, and definitely not afraid of arrogant fools like Gul and Erdogan in Turkey (whom most of the Turks in this forum hate too).

I know far more about Hizbut Tahreer than you think and am familiar with their founder, Taqiuddin Nabahani and his grandfather Yusuf An-Nabhani (a Naqshbani Shafi judge in the Ottoman period).

I know them and their stupid supremacist ideology very well on a personal level.

hehe... Cool.. this cheap remarks dont work on me.... I am muslim wanna be, not Arab wanna be..... chill.... I will keep supporting my muslim brothers even from Djibouti....:)

Hizbut Tahrir live in a world of delusion appealing to a mythical glorious Islamic history which never existed e.g. a supposed Islamic Caliphate that existed continuously for 1300 years and one - for 1,300 years - ensured glory and peace for Muslims (totally wrong historically).

They actively seek to indoctrinate military personnel and apparently there have been Pakistani officers influenced by them.

Keep away from them.

I will be called an "Indian agent" for saying this....lol.

Oh don't get me wrong I'd die for a Muslim world united as One but I ain't gonna be ruled by some holier than thou Arab Sheikh claiming himself to be Our New Caliph nor will I stand for a dissolution of My Motherland ! A Muslim Bloc on the lines of the EU & NATO is whats more on my mind.

Yup a Pakistani Officer was & he was found out & court martialed & is behind bars.

hehe... Cool.. this cheap remarks dont work on me.... I am muslim wanna be, not Arab wanna be..... chill.... I will keep supporting my muslim brothers even from Djibouti....:)

What about from Timbuktu ? :D

then you should know that Hizbt tahrir fiercly criticize Erdogsn for supporting democratic free Syrian Army and for being democratic?? So why you are accusing me ?? i am supporting Gul Erdogan here

I am Muslim Nationalist... I believe D8 will lead muslim world one day... Bangladesh and Turkey will be a part of it..

btw so you also consider India's help to freedom fighter was breach of Pakistan's sovereignty?

@Armstrong

lol timbukto has some Arab Influence, they dress like Arabs, Djibouti is in safe Distance otherwise this man @Hammer-fist going to accuse me again... I keep fighting with fat asss Arabs all day in Ummah forum, and this man thinks i am wanna be arab :hitwall:

@Hammer-fist

Whats wrong with having disliking for both India and Pakistan?A sane Bangladeshi will dislike both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom