What's new

Bangladesh cancels on-arrival visas for Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not like the current government but this is a matter of national sovereignty clearly violated and flouted by a foreign state.

Enough lie, you walk like an Awami League, talk like awami league and defend awami league activities and want to be called something else? P l e a s e....

2. Erdogan and Gul have now cost Turkey billions of dollars in potential lost trade and business with Bangladesh. We are a market of 150 million.

Instead of awami style bs,show us which billion of dollars contract Turkey has lost.

As a Bangladeshi nationalist and not a Arab-wannabe who hates Bangladeshi nationalists and supports razakars, I believe in Bangladeshis respecting our own country and not being afraid of others.

India is more powerful than Turkey, borders us, and has agents operating in our country. However we cannot be afraid of India, and definitely not afraid of arrogant fools like Gul and Erdogan.

Turkey is not an Arab country. And why your kind of Awami stooges and thugs give up Bangladesh interests and sorverignty to india day in and day out? Where is and was Awami big mouth when indian kill Bangladeshis day in and day out? Where is Awami big mouth when bangladesh army officer instructed to give up vast area of Sylhet to india. Fact of the matter is Awami thugs says lots of bs in public but in reality works for indian interest more than Bangladesh. So, instead of writing up awami garbage and deception and then spin it as "nationalist" narrative go do something productive. Your bs has no takers other yourself.

Not long ago Hasina went to Turkey. Turkey basically destroyed all relations with bal. I bet the turks had a go ahead from above. I have never seen a nation do a 180 on some political right after that party's leader visits that country. Turkey must have gotten a better deal from jamaat and bnp.

Not long ago Hasina went to Turkey. Turkey basically destroyed all relations with bal. I bet the turks had a go ahead from above. I have never seen a nation do a 180 on some political right after that party's leader visits that country. Turkey must have gotten a better deal from jamaat and bnp.

1. most probably Turkey didnt expect such reaction from Awamileague... mind it they didnt do anything against BD except sending some Sadt party members with Turkey officials which is a Jamat ally. Sadt and Ruling AKP were once one Party, they broke up due to some constitutional problems.....

or

2. awami is Going forever after 1 year anyway.... So they didnt care about their reaction..

What has national interest got to do with disliking a nation?

why would you hate any country and their people if that is not in collison with your national interest???

I respect India a lot as a Country. Pakistan and it started from the same situation... Pakistan makes one mistake after another while India is very much successful... I hate them because they want to control our land

1. most probably Turkey didnt expect such reaction from Awamileague... mind it they didnt do anything against BD except sending some Sadt party members with Turkey officials which is a Jamat ally. Sadt and Ruling AKP were once one Party, they broke up due to some constitutional problems.....

or

2. awami is Going forever after 1 year anyway.... So they didnt care about their reaction..

Everyone has an objective. Emotions have no place in world politics.

Israel, Turkey and USA :smitten:

I respect India a lot as a Country. Pakistan and it started from the same situation... Pakistan makes one mistake after another while India is very much successful... I hate them because they want to control our land

What are you trying to say here ? :what:

P.S What Ummah Forum were you talking about ? I googled one in & it appeared to be infested by crazy threads like : Should I divorce my husband because he doesn't pray ? :undecided:

I'd probably love to troll there but ! :D

what do you mean?? what objective??

You have to dig on the business deals done with turkey during our pm's visit. BAL's reaction to turkey has also been out of the ordinary. I believe america gave the go ahead to turkey.

Wut? since when? Pakistan has no interest in BD's land.

What are you trying to say here ? :what:

P.S What Ummah Forum were you talking about ? I googled one in & it appeared to be infested by crazy threads like : Should I divorce my husband because he doesn't pray ? :undecided:

I'd probably love to troll there but ! :D

lol, there are more hilarious thread than that... like my wife is in pakistan/BD.... i am in UK.. Am i allowed to watch ****...lool... I only open threads related to strategic and political islaM.....

You have to dig on the business deals done with turkey during our pm's visit. BAL's reaction to turkey has also been out of the ordinary. I believe america gave the go ahead to turkey.

Umm yes, sure...Turkey needs America`s approval in every foreign policy She makes...The same old cliche master-puppet analogy became annoying..drop that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom