What's new

Bangladesh cancels on-arrival visas for Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Bangladesh-hater you would of course be delighted to see violence and "civil war" as you put it in my country.

Actually we are not Bangladesh haters. We hate your current government as its a traitor's daughter who runs this govt. She never makes any positive gestures towards us and keeps on repeating demand for apology as it is unwarranted and unrealistic.

Actually we are not Bangladesh haters. We hate your current government as its a traitor's daughter who runs this govt. She never makes any positive gestures towards us and keeps on repeating demand for apology as it is unwarranted and unrealistic.

1. Mujib is not a traitor and we have freedom thankfully when we defeated traitors like Yahya Khan and Bhutto.

2. Your regime screamed and screamed and screamed like women for months and months for an apology...yes an "apology"
for NATO killings of soldiers on the Afghan border.

20 or so Pakistani soldiers died and your government went mad shrieking for an apology.

When our government wants an apology for hundreds of thousands killed then that is unacceptable, but your regime can demand apologies from the US.

Complete nonsense and hypocrisy, what can one expect from a Bangladesh-hater like you though.

ha ha , you caught a good line , like bostir tokai he is threatening Turkish leadership toke dekhia nimu (there will be severe consequences against him and his regime).
Wondering which bosti hammer is from?

Terrorist fanatic, once again you are stalking me on this forum, following my every move working with fellow razakars and your masters, the Pakistanis, to harass me and attack me and insult me.

Listen terrorist, your lord and master Osama has already been killed, Bangla bhai has been dealt with in Bangladesh and goons like Ghulam Azam and Nizami are enjoying prison food in Bangladesh.

You terrorists are being killed and destroyed everywhere in the world with your message of hate, religious fanaticism and extremism.

You will never get anywhere in Bangladesh, no matter how much you suck up to Bangladesh-hating Pakistanis, Turkish fundamentalists and other foreigners.

Keep your terrorist *** out of Bangladesh and stay in America.

^^^^
Its official, Awami Legue bosti terror brigade has been deployed, hammer is in charge of that terror brigade. Since hammer earned bosti phd on threat, all official awami league threat will be issued by him.

^^^^
Its official, Awami Legue bosti terror brigade has been deployed, hammer is in charge of that terror brigade. Since hammer earned bosti phd on threat, all official awami league threat will be issued by him.

Yaraa if we apologize for whatever the hell Pakistan may or may not have done in '71 will this go away ?

Yaraa if we apologize for whatever the hell Pakistan may or may not have done in '71 will this go away ?

I dont think so. Apology is just an excuse, main Awami goal is to use this for political misadventure and brainwash bosti thug like hammer.

You know how I once said that we should apologize again, yea, i take that back, f**k it, BD has a childish government, we should cut off relations with them untill a much saner government comes in power.

What is the Bangladesh Govt upto ?

They are going to destroy nations with every one and then do what ?

Pride is a good thing as long as it doesn't blur one's sight. Turkey is a crucial muslims country and a pivot in future political makeup. This after the historical relationships the muslims of subcontinent have with Turkey.

The people of Bangladesh should take notice of this.

Expected as Turkey was providing relief to Rohingyans.

Why haven't we kicked them out yet ? :undecided:

Those Bengalis (like Nurul Amin) who choose Pakistan in '71 are more deserving of this country than anyone else but the illegal immigrants - Kick them out ! Instead bring back the Biharis we threw to the dogs in '71 & ran with our tails tucked between our legs - They deserve Pakistan more than anyone else.

P.S Kick the Afghans out to !

There are 3 millions illegal bds in Karachi alone? Wow

Good move by BD.
Turkey should apologize to BD as they apologized to India.

Turkey Apologises for Raising Kashmir Issue in UN | news.outlookindia.com

i never heard such claim by now..Even your source is correct it is not regarded as a decleration of official appoligy...attention please !

I know many Indians may be Indian govs. are unconfourtable with frendships relations between Turkey-Pakistan and Bengladesh..This is wrong manner..because this historcical frendship ties go back a long time befor independence of India....Turkey has no dislikes toward India...

Unfortunately, sometimes relations between countries may deteriorate due to gov. wrong policies as it is carried out by AL..But it is contemporary period and dont hurt affection betwen us people.......... So Friendships relations between us three bros will continue forever...and wish also India to participate in among us.....Frankly wish this..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom