What's new

Farce must stop now!

Mr. Cohen, Israel for years tolerated and, in some cases, encouraged them as a counterweight to the secular nationalists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and its dominant faction.

It doesn't mean Israel created Hamas. They just supported what they thought was better of two evils according to them. Know the difference.

Mr. Cohen, Israel for years tolerated and, in some cases, encouraged them as a counterweight to the secular nationalists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and its dominant faction.

It doesn't mean Israel created Hamas. They just supported what they thought was better of two evils according to them. Know the difference.

There are a lot of other links which show that encouragement actually means sponsored .....

It is not a question of getting entangled. It is a question of interests.

May be you should start reading Pentagon strategy papers. I do ......
uhh..cudnt get them in my neighborhood..too much demand...i'll try to buy the next edition...by the way...which publication do u think is better???

uhh..cudnt get them in my neighborhood..too much demand...i'll try to buy the next edition...by the way...which publication do u think is better???

They are available on the internet for free ..... Go to the Pentagon website or Secretary of Defence. You can get publications from there.

For once I wish the ppl of BD would to stop blaming their ills on others and take ownership for what happens in their country .

I wish for once the bharatis would stop pulling the strings tied to their puppets in Bangladesh!

The US and Israelis are on one side because they are being denied access to the region by India and they realise that people in Bangladesh hate the Indians more than they do the Americans or the Israelis. The Indians and Russians are supporting the AL because they are frustrating the Americans and keeping the Chinese at a distance. Its all geo-politics.

What do you mean by access to the region? Plainly point out if the american objective in Bangladesh is economic or military. You are still living in the cold war era. India is playing the role of the american puppet against China and you're saying india is denying uncle sam access to the region. Just because some Jewish people are criticizing the tribunal deos not mean that israel or the US supports JI.

1. The Awami League is playing with fire.

2. If the Awami League kill Gholam Azam (not that I am a fan of his) this will in effect be murder.

Why?

Hasina has apparently said to Jamat and their leaders she will not kill them if they join her in a coalition.

This is a bribe/threat.

Thus it is clear that Hasina does not care about war crimes per se, but is using this for her own agenda and will kill/not kill Jamati leaders depending on her benefit.

3. If Hasina were to carry out the fatal mistake of killing Gholam Azam, I could imagine her being overthrown (e.g. Jamat cause riots/chaos, country falls in to anarchy, army steps in to sort this out).

The ultimate solution would be for the US and military top brass to tell Hasina that killing Jamat leaders is a national security issue and may destabilize the country and may "endanger" (code for overthrow) the Hasina regime.

Even if this does not happen and Hasina gets away with murder Jamati leaders, I am pretty sure she like her father may face a bloody ending.

P.S. The Turkish regime and Gul should ideally shut up and not get involved in our internal affairs.

What do you mean by access to the region? Plainly point out if the american objective in Bangladesh is economic or military. You are still living in the cold war era. India is playing the role of the american puppet against China and you're saying india is denying uncle sam access to the region. Just because some Jewish people are criticizing the tribunal deos not mean that israel or the US supports JI.

India is not the American puppet. The Americans have woken up from that mistake.

Seriously ? So they were created to become biggest tension of Israel. You guys are great with conspiracy theories. You should write novels. Can become best-sellers.

If you simply don't know about Israel creating Hamas then don't bother. Bringing your fellow countrymen IQ down just boost your ego is not a great idea. I see that a lot with Indian posters here on PDF, period.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/ZER403A.html

http://beforeitsnews.com/israel/201...-story-you-must-read-with-photos-2387777.html

India is not the American puppet. The Americans have woken up from that mistake.

If so why is the US still propping up india as the regional super power? Does the nuclear treaty between the US and india indicate india's role as a Russian ally? Has the treaty been scraped by the US? If not, what does that tell? On this forum read the comments by the indians regarding israel and that should give you an idea about what an average indian thinks of israel and the US. It is foolish to think that india is also like Bangladesh where the vast majority thinks in one way and her PM thinks in another way.

If so why is the US still propping up india as the regional super power? Does the nuclear treaty between the US and india indicate india's role as a Russian ally? Has the treaty been scraped by the US? If not, what does that tell? On this forum read the comments by the indians regarding israel and that should give you an idea about what an average indian thinks of israel and the US. It is foolish to think that india is also like Bangladesh where the vast majority thinks in one way and her PM thinks in another way.

The nuclear treaty has not moved in 6 years ..... You are not following the latest news.

The nuclear treaty has not moved in 6 years ..... You are not following the latest news.

Nuclear treaty did what it was supposed to do - allow India to partake in nuclear commerce of the world - with any country- France/Canada/US/Russia/Australia/Japan.

It was an enabler.

The quid pro quo was that India was to buy American reactors worth billions. that has not happened because of different liability laws that India is not willing to change for US.
However, to compensate, American military ware is being bought - again for billions. Quid Pro Quo being completed.

Look man it was Bush the idiot (who cant pronounce nukiller) thought that a third world country like India can take the responsibility of Super Power as well as regional power. But that back fired. Even BD openly harassed US diplomat regarding to that issue. They openly called USA to come directly to BD instead of Delhi if they really want good relation with BD. US realized within 6 mos that India cant be what their retarded President thought to be. India does not even hold the power of Israel!!!

Back
Top Bottom