What's new

Truth About Indian-Occupied Kashmir: What do the Kashmiris Want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you and on what authority are you telling Pakis what the popular psyche is. Your telling us what you think and what we think. Just think what a ridiculous statement.

Who am i and what Authority?
Well i am the same as the rest of u and with the same amount of Privileges and Authority the rest of us seem to be flexing here.
Does that answer ur question?

On a side note...do u disagree with my point of view? or is it u agree but do not like being advised by an Indian?
I do not need to be a man with authority and Position to see what i see as it is.

All rhetoric aside do u see Pakistan in a position to claim whole of Pakistan? Even we Indians with having a decisive upper hand, accept the truth about Kashmir and have made Peace with the eventuality of LOC.

Absolutely, it was a win-win situation. Sadly the Chief Justice bakwaas kicked in and Musharraf was left weak and isolated.

But let's remember the wider point: Musharraf was able to push this through as a military man, with the Corps Commanders on board - including one certain Gen Kayani. So if the military can demonstrate they can agree on such a solution once, then I'm sure they can do it again.

That augurs well for any future settlement.

Agree. One good thing is that a precedent has been set. Any future agreement has to be along these line now, whenever it happens.

Though Kayani apparently didn't oppose it at that time, we don't know what his stance is now.

It is clear who is poking nose In our Kashmir ...

Our Kashmir?? So you have consented Indian dogma on Kashmir! All the best, keep this dispute alive for a century further. I am not ready to believe either Pakistani or Indian dogma on Kashmir.

The result has been that the limited number of troops at the disposal of the State had to be dispersed and thus had to face the enemy at several points simultaneously, so that it has become difficult to stop the wanton destruction of life ad property and the looting of the Mahura power house, which supplies electric current to the whole of Srinagar and which has been burnt. The number of women who have been kidnpped and raped makes my heart bleed

HOW awful ....is this the way they wanted to get J&K...

Ok, first instalment on the truth of Indian “Democracy and Secularism”.
Violence against the Christians by the Hindu Zealots.

This is the first Installment, more to come, like I said, India is an artificial country, given to "Hindu zealots" by the British colonialism.

well you made a big mistake in the very beginning.The sentiments and acts of a handful of religious fanatics neither display the sentiments of the state,nor reflects the policies of the government.Rule of law prevails here and whenever there has been cases of sectarian violence,the judiciary has taken action to bring the perpetrators to justice.Had the country been supporting these acts then your views could have some credibility.

You have no argument but dhetai that India will remain in occupation of Kashmir.. what can you do or what will you do? Tumhare (India ke) dil ka chor expose ho gea and this is what the forum could do the most. Rest Kashmiris across the line of control know what they need to do to Liberate Kashmir.

The letter of maharaja of Kashmir was posted in this thread before sometime, so the question of "Illegal Occupation" by India does not even arise. Now, if anyone from Kashmir want to join Pakistan then no one is stopping them. Those people can go to Pakistan occupied Kashmir. We're not giving up Kashmir and its integral part of India. As simple as that.

You have no argument but dhetai that India will remain in occupation of Kashmir.. what can you do or what will you do? Tumhare (India ke) dil ka chor expose ho gea and this is what the forum could do the most. Rest Kashmiris across the line of control know what they need to do to Liberate Kashmir.

Kashmir will drown you one day... India is way too strong to be affected by kashmir and can handle it very well......

Ok, first instalment on the truth of Indian “Democracy and Secularism”.
Violence against the Christians by the Hindu Zealots.

This is the first Installment, more to come, like I said, India is an artificial country, given to "Hindu zealots" by the British colonialism.

So, when you cannot win a argument, you bring in off-topic rubish, is that how it works. First look at the minorities of your country before bringing in mud to the debate sir.

KASHMIRE HAMARA HAI

Thanks for Detail explanation.

Have you visited Kashmir part ? I am assuming No. I visited almost 6-7 times in last 10 years. Do you know how Big or Small is Kashmir ? It's small in J&K state and Situation in 80% of Kashmir is as normal as anywhere else in India.

20% Due to some provocation and inspiration from terrorist of another country (You call it Freedom Fighter, hardly matters). Today many development work is going on. People are getting jobs also. People Voting and electing too. All are Democratic way. Not the best as per other states but Its fine now. Things are getting better and better year by year. Now very less casualties compare with few years back.

U.N. also approved that it's not disputed long back but still few people has bad habit of say It's disputed as per U.N (lack of Knowledge). Have you ever realized Why No Country Supports Pakistan Vis-a-Vis India on Kashmir ?? It's been more than 60 years. What happened ?? When you talk same thing everyday, It loses it's Charm.

Kashmir was never part of Pakistan. Check Facts who was King of Whole Kashmir Including pakokasmir and Gilgit. What King declared. All proof still intact. Who snatched and everything else. It's not hard to know this. Religion is never important. Nepal is Hindu Country but India is Not Hindu Country. Bangladesh is Muslim Country but you know History. If today a good chunk of People in balochistan are saying " We want to be with India. GOP is useless, they are treating us like hell. So, It can be part of India ? What you will say ?? Obvious Ans.

Kashmir is issue created for Pakistan people so that this can be used as by Pakistan Top leadership to give them WMD ( Weapon of Motivation Diversion) at any time.

Be Motivated for next 100 years, My Next generation will See :cheers:

Below is a conversation on letter between Maharaja Hari Singh and Lord Mountbatten ,the last Viceroy of India :

Below is a picture of the Instrument of Accession to India,signed by Maharaja Hari Singh :

ts

Kashmir-Accession-Document-b.jpg

So what about those states who joined Pakistan but were occupied by India because there were more Hindus or they were far away from Pakistan? example Junagadh & Manavadar state & state of Hyderabad Deccan.

If India want Kashmir because it's ruler joined India without asking peoples than Pakistan wants those J&M state & Hyderabad Deccan state which joined Pakistan.

Kashmir is too important for India to be allowed to join pakistan or be independent.
Otherwise GoI will not be fighting this hard.
Even punjabis and some NE guys wanted to be separate. Mood of crowd changes over time.
In any case it is only the valey which wants separation, jammu and laddakh dont.

So what about those states who joined Pakistan but were occupied by India because there were more Hindus or they were far away from Pakistan? example Junagadh & Manavadar state & state of Hyderabad Deccan.

If India want Kashmir because it's ruler joined India without asking peoples than Pakistan wants those J&M state & Hyderabad Deccan state which joined Pakistan.

Religion was not the criteria for India. How many times do you want to know ? Kerala had more Muslims than Kashmir part. Kashmir has good number of Hindus before 1947, but not the same case today. Sindh & Punjab had more tha 50% Hindu before 1947, But still divided. You think only as Muslims but we think differently that's what the problem is.

Good Morning. :coffee: India doesn't want, Its part of India Since Independence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom