What's new

Truth About Indian-Occupied Kashmir: What do the Kashmiris Want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you and on what authority are you telling Pakis what the popular psyche is. Your telling us what you think and what we think. Just think what a ridiculous statement.

If an Indian had used that word, his username would have been in Pink by now....

The same is probably true for a chinese as well. But the real purpose of my post was to point out the hypocrisy.

Not reallly. A Pakistani calling another Pakistani as a Pa ki is not considered a racial slur.. Much on the lines of an African American calling another one as Nigger...

Not reallly. A Pakistani calling another Pakistani as a Pa ki is not considered a racial slur.. Much on the lines of an African American calling another one as Nigger...

But the term is not strictly racial in nature is it? Anyways... lets not divert the thread from topic.

Pakistan should first clearify the about the vast portion of the Kashmiri land which they have offered/ceded to their Chinese masters for some money/weapon/protection.......how can we be assured that they won't give to China/U.S.A..........or any one for that matter if they can sell their soverginiy to Americans for some $$ I don't see why won't they do the same with Kashmir.

The same is probably true for a chinese as well. But the real purpose of my post was to point out the hypocrisy.

Many Chinese and Pakistani members have special privilege for saying and doing whatever crap possible. :welcome: to :pdf: If any Indian says in same way, Color Changs to Pink and considered as Offence. :cheers:

Independence, Freedom, Azaadi or any other word you all brothers from across the border can use. What’s the significance of these words for Kashmiri Peoples? Or lets be straight what does these above words mean for you my brothers. Nothing but the merger of Kashmir in to the Pakistan.

Does the Pakistani Government and the citizen of her demanding this due to ethnic (Religious) status of the Kashmiris? Or the people of Kashmir don’t want to be with India, or because of strategic Importance and Emotional attachment of the region. Well the speculations and the justification can be many.

In a modern world Freedom means Roti, Kapada, Makan, life necessity facilities, Right to elect their favorable candidate, and equal status as that of the rest of the Nation mates. If Kashmiris have all the above-mentioned facilities, then why there is hew and cry by our neighborhood? What extra can Pakistan grant more than that of what India is granting to the fellow Kashmiris? Or perhaps what extra they have granted to their administered part of so called Azaad Kashmir?

About the human rights, who are killing the Civilians is the question to be asked? Whether Military or the Militants? And finally whether the Kashmiri peoples are happy with INDIA. Before taking any stand or making any verdict by either sides, these points has to be taken in to consideration and accordingly should be reacted.

My sincere request to my Pakistani brothers, please answer these questions and then do whatever anybody wants.
Regards

Below is a conversation on letter between Maharaja Hari Singh and Lord Mountbatten ,the last Viceroy of India :

Below is a picture of the Instrument of Accession to India,signed by Maharaja Hari Singh :

ts

Kashmir-Accession-Document-b.jpg

This Joke is like ...............if Manmohan Singh will sale India to US without Indian Pulic's knowing......would u accept that. Same was happened with Kashmiri Peoples.........What Raja Did.

Look at the response from the India members about this naked reality.............still they are in denying mode after watching this video........

Look at the response from the India members about this naked reality.............still they are in denying mode after watching this video........

Who is denying what ? That the Kashmiris (only the muslim majority) want freedom ? i dont think most Indians are denying that. The problems with the Kashmir valley's indipendence are different .you need to go through the entire thread.

This Joke is like ...............if Manmohan Singh will sale India to US without Indian Pulic's knowing......would u accept that. Same was happened with Kashmiri Peoples.........What Raja Did.

You need to turn off your "Denial Mode" before even thinking of discussing with people. KASHMIR WILL ALWAYS BE PART OF INDIA AND IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT, THEN WE GIVE A D*MN TO IT.

The joke is that Pakistan had invaded Kashmir during the signing of the letter . Fat chance of Kashmiris agreeing to a Pakistan -merger then seeing the behaviour of the Pathan tribesmen.

You should refer history a bit.

Denial mode... take a look at kashmiri pandits who were driven away from there home by pakistan backed Terror

Who is denying what ? That the Kashmiris (only the muslim majority) want freedom ? i dont think most Indians are denying that. The problems with the Kashmir valley's indipendence are different .you need to go through the entire thread.

Infact they don't want freedom.... They were brainwashed. What happend to these Kashmiris before 1989? There was no voice for freedom or something like that! Kashmir is/was/will an integral part of India. If the Muslims in Kashmir want Sharia rule, they are free to emigrate to Pakistan, No one is stopping them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom