What's new

Truth About Indian-Occupied Kashmir: What do the Kashmiris Want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kashmir is issue created for Pakistan people so that this can be used as by Pakistan Top leadership to give them WMD ( Weapon of Motivation Diversion) at any time.
Be Motivated for next 100 years, My Next generation will See :cheers:

The most absolved logic that I have ever heard or read on Kashmir. It certainly worths a kudos, I salute you with my both hands SIR. LOL

So what about those states who joined Pakistan but were occupied by India because there were more Hindus or they were far away from Pakistan? example Junagadh & Manavadar state & state of Hyderabad Deccan.

If India want Kashmir because it's ruler joined India without asking peoples than Pakistan wants those J&M state & Hyderabad Deccan state which joined Pakistan.

Thats a very sticky example you chose ...because all these states peoples wanted to join India. Pakistan invaded Kashmir , going by history.

The most absolved logic that I have ever heard or read on Kashmir. It certainly worths a kudos, I salute you with my both hands SIR. LOL

Status quo will hurt Pak, Will not bother India one bit... Pak Army/ISI's thousand cuts doctrine has imploded inwards... so its your choice

Hold a refrendum in IOK and accept the results............. instead of killing more Kashmiris.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh Pakistan ka matlab kya: La Ilaha Illa Allah, ne Pakistan ko le duba rahe hain, Thanks to Zia!!!

Pehle Pakistan ka matlab Pakistanio ke ucchai, Pakistanio ka adar, samman aur unke progress karna sikhna hain. Baaki sab kuch ke picche karke, Pakistanio ko ke baare me pahle sochnese bahut sara problem apne aap khatm ho jayenge.

I hope even these few Kashmiris will also start realizing the incredible foolishness of putting religion before one's nation and its obvious and certain resultant unrest, and will stop fantasizing about the so called Muslim brotherhood.

Once they realize, their progress and prosperity lies with India, the fanaticism will reduce to a negligible level.

Status quo will hurt Pak, Will not bother India one bit... Pak Army/ISI's thousand cuts doctrine has imploded inwards... so its your choice

You are mistaken my dear friend, status quo has brought more problems to India than to Pakistan, in fact Pakistan has suffered the least. How can you skip 600,000 Indian troops in such a small region, and a history of uninterrupted militancy?

You are mistaken my dear friend, status quo has brought more problem to India than to Pakistan, in fact Pakistan suffered the least. How can you skip 600,000 Indian troops in such a small region, and a history of uninterrupted militancy?

I would like to think there is almost no militancy in J&K. The army has gone to the border now.
About monetary cost, it is a fraction of our budget. There is a cost associated with loss of face in international community, but we are doing good after 911.
The big threat to India comes from maoists now, J&K has been castrated.

You are mistaken my dear friend, status quo has brought more problems to India than to Pakistan, in fact Pakistan has suffered the least. How can you skip 600,000 Indian troops in such a small region, and a history of uninterrupted militancy?

let me give u a another perspective...kashmir is more of a strategic issue than a political issue.. by having kashmir with our side we can can control water resources and other imp resources.. and if we lose kashmir we will be a sitting duck to both china and pakistan.. that is why we donot have problem with status quo..it is our necessity not a want..

You are mistaken my dear friend, status quo has brought more problem to India than to Pakistan, in fact Pakistan suffered the least. How can you skip 600,000 Indian troops in such a small region, and a history of uninterrupted militancy?

When Threat of Terrorism will reduce, Then it will also reduce.

By the way, it's not 600,000 - It's 3-4 Lac Army + Police + 4-5 other Special Forces (Not Army) - and Don't Forget, There is also Siachin, Ladakah - China Border, India-Pakistan Border. Most of the Army is @ Border and Militancy is less now that's why less army. even in Rajasthan + Punjab + Gujrat + NE - There is 7-8 Lac Army due to border.

This is most debated issue. Still nothing changed in last 60+ years, even after 3-4 War. This will remain like this for long long time to come. I don't know what people of Pakistan says about Kashmir. But In India, Its Pride and Crown of India.

I would like to think there is almost no militancy in J&K. The army has gone to the border now.
About monetary cost, it is a fraction of our budget. There is a cost associated with loss of face in international community, but we are doing good after 911.
The big threat to India comes from maoists now, J&K has been castrated.

Its good to perceive that things have started normalizing now. But let us not forget a long gloomy past.

When Threat of Terrorism will reduce, Then it will also reduce.

By the way, it's not 600,000 - It's 3-4 Lac Army + Police + 4-5 other Special Forces (Not Army) - and Don't Forget, There is also Siachin, Ladakah - China Border, India-Pakistan Border. Most of the Army is @ Border and Militancy is less now that's why less army. even in Rajasthan + Punjab + Gujrat + NE - There is 7-8 Lac Army.

This is most debated issue. Still nothing changed in last 60+ years, even after 3-4 War. This will remain like this for long long time to come. I don't know what people of Pakistan says about Kashmir. But In India, Its Pride and Crown of India.

Exactly my point...
We Pakistani believe Kashmir a paradise on the earth..

Its good to perceive that things have started normalizing now. But let us not forget a long gloomy past.

It is not perception. In 90s and early 2000 there was daily fighting of militants and army. Weekly bomb blasts.
How many do you hear now?
Govt has already cut 10k soldiers I guess.

Most protester you see dying last year are not militants. And they were not fighting army, but J&K police, which was not ready for crowd control, as it was turned into a counter insurgency force.
They should return back to normal police force.

let me give u a another perspective...kashmir is more of a strategic issue than a political issue.. by having kashmir with our side we can can control water resources and other imp resources.. and if we lose kashmir we will be a sitting duck to both china and pakistan.. that is why we donot have problem with status quo..it is our necessity not a want..

Then there remains no justification of a blame on Pakistan for having malafide intentions on Kashmir. By the logic of your reply Pakistan bears a right to claim its water sources.

Then there remains no justification of a blame on Pakistan for having malafide intentions on Kashmir. By the logic of your reply Pakistan bears a right to claim its water sources.

how u claim the resources when u do not hold them.. and by the way when did we steal ur water?? india has never violated indus water treaty at any time in the history be it 65, 71, kargil or at the time of mumbai...

i simply tried to tell u the strategic importance of kashmir for india

It is not perception. In 90s and early 2000 there was daily fighting of militants and army. Weekly bomb blasts.
How many do you hear now?
Govt has already cut 10k soldiers I guess.

Most protester you see dying last year are not militants. And they were not fighting army, but J&K police, which was not ready for crowd control, as it was turned into a counter insurgency force.
They should return back to normal police force.

Even we thought nothing would happen to Pakistan if we continue to fight a proxy war in Afghanistan back in 70s..
Anyways I wish you all the very best for a prosperous India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom