What's new

Change name of IOK

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many kashmiris will india kill? even if india kills another 100,000 kashmiris then kashmiris will still call themselves pakistanis.
kashmir will either be a nation of its own or it will be part of pakistan weather india likes it or not. thanks to your university in meerut kashmiris will have more resentment towards you people. tyrants will always end and evil always loses. and india is on the wrong side of history
feel free to call as you like... it will not change Indian stand... we feel it funny anyway.... kashmiris need visa to go pakistan. .it ll remain with India... clearly you guys want to occupy Indian Kashmir. ... you guy didn't want kashmir freedom... you guys want to control water....

:lol:

He didn't realizes what mistake he is unknowingly doing. Every one has to live with the fact that India has occupied pakistan and pakistan is not doing a shyt. :disagree:

He is just giving it too much into all these names. IOK also means what he wants to say. Nothing much here to be honest.

He is just giving it too much into all these names. IOK also means what he wants to say. Nothing much here to be honest.

Knowing you, I am dead sure you would never want "Indian Occupied" prefix to "Pakistan". Will you?

Knowing you, I am dead sure you would never want "Indian Occupied" prefix to "Pakistan". Will you?

I don't care about all this. I know about the reality that Kashmir is not part of India and hence would keep calling it IOK. After all it also means the same.

When is the change starting to get implemented?

Cant wait.

What ever you want to call it call it.... It wont change the geography....... If you change the name of IOK the next moment indians will change the name of Azad Kashmir.... But the geography would remain the same..... But then if it satisfy your ego you can go ahead and do it...........

the 'claimed indian' geography has changed within the past 77 years , its a given that it will change further in the next 77 years

Cant wait.

lol ... it already started , 1947 is a long time back now

I don't care about all this. I know about the reality that Kashmir is not part of India and hence would keep calling it IOK. After all it also means the same.

I am wondering if you guys would be that silent if there exist something like Indian occupied Lahore. Dont fool yourself, Indian occupied Kashmir is not same as Indian occupied pakistan.

Though I agree the OP has no value in his idea.

Cant wait.

May be from the top. Check the ones he called upon and guess the most likely who may initiate. ;)

I am wondering if you guys would be that silent if there exist something like Indian occupied Lahore. Dont fool yourself, Indian occupied Kashmir is not same as Indian occupied pakistan.

Though I agree the OP has no value in his idea.

IOK is IOK. One can call it Indian occupied Kashmir or Indian held Kashmir for that matter. I don't care about anything else.

the 'claimed indian' geography has changed within the past 77 years , its a given that it will change further in the next 77 years

lol ... it already started , 1947 is a long time back now

Yeah Yeah..... But then all the best......

47019096.jpg

bharat mata under Pakistani balls sounds even more awsome

@WebMaster @Oscar

:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom