What's new

Change name of IOK

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey pakistani brothers, i say not kashmiris but every muslim /sikh/ christian is not safe in India

Iam totally shocked by the attitude of Indians, in other thread you can clearly see Indian mentality , he said in 1947 all muslims should have left India.
@WebMaster plz check his IP address....
i think he is a Pakistani :crazy::crazy:

hey pakistani brothers, i say not kashmiris but every muslim /sikh/ christian is not safe in India

Iam totally shocked by the attitude of Indians, in other thread you can clearly see Indian mentality , he said in 1947 all muslims should have left India.

How the hell Sikhs, Christian & Muslims not safe in India? Talk for yourself not others? ?:cuckoo:

These fanatics and extremists of Shiva Sena have reached punjab too. Good even I'll leave India and move abroad.

This country has no future if they elect a mass murderer

It's your personal decision. Anyway, you are more than welcome to do that. :enjoy:

Bharat Mata Ki Jai! :sarcastic:

Last edited:

I said that and I am not apologetic about it. The division was supposed to be complete.
By the way, 4 million Kashmiris can be outnumbered in a day once the article 370 is revoked. India must adopt the Chinese policy of changing the demographics of the troubled areas.

i suggest that pakistanis should stop saying IOK and instead say Indian Administered Kashmir.
clearly kashmiris want to be safe and prosper and consider themselves (barring some scums) Indian.
I'm talking about us Pakistanis on this forum to begin with and then slowly move it forward? lol
what do you guys think?
@RazPaK @Aeronaut @DESERT FIGHTER @Talon @WebMaster @Zarvan

Completely agreed.

Unfortunately, Iam an Indian

I said that and I am not apologetic about it. The division was supposed to be complete.
By the way, 4 million Kashmiris can be outnumbered in a day once the article 370 is revoked. India must adopt the Chinese policy of changing the demographics of the troubled areas.
How will that help

Not needed

Last edited:
India needs Kashmir, the land belongs to us, not the Kashmiris, they are dispensable.
Kashmir is India's part but hat about innocents living there?

you cheats just want land?

Kashmir is India's part but hat about innocents living there?

you cheats just want land?

Enemies do not deserve any compassion. Enemy is never "innocent". And yes, we keep the land.

leaving this thread.

Narender modhi bhakts are lame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom