What's new

Shariah4Pakistan will hold a conference in Islamabad against Pakistan

Mujahid

Reaction score
British group - Shariah4Pakistan will hold a conference in Islamabad in Lal Masjid against Pakistan. The Islamic group plans to meet in Islamabad to issue a religious decree against a Pakistani schoolgirl, Quaid e Azam and Pakistani constitution.

Link:
http://dawn.com/2012/11/20/british-islamists-to-issue-fatwa-against-malala-yousufzai/

34dopa9.jpg

Congratulations . Anjem Chowdhary is a Known Extremist and Well Bakri's Daughter is a Stripper .

Muhammad Ali Jinnah : Traitor of Pakistan . They should Be Manhandled for giving talks like this Inside Pakistan about Pakistan's founder but that's my personal opinion. To each his own .

Oh no...lal masjid again? The birthplace of TTP!! Why would pakistan even allow such a thing. A british group demanding sharia in pakistan and pakistan allowing it!!?? :disagree: :disagree:

i have a question in my mind
Quran and sharia are two different things or sharia is written in Quran??

what can we expect other then some Fatwas on Children...

Guest speak - Shiekh Omar Bakri , Anjem Choudary ...

Congrats Pakistan the BAKRIs r back to CHODARY ur Country ... :P

Just some Psycho lunatic most probably funded to spread lies against Islam, lies against Pakistan, lies against the father of Pakistan & this is a new way to spoil the image of Pakistan. I hope this psycho madness is stopped & punished.

Thanks to the corrupt policies of corrupt & evil Zardari Pakistan have become an attraction for psycho lunatics from abroad or elsewhere.

We can safely call these people NON MUSLIMS because their corrupt aim is to ruin the image of Islam.

Just some Psycho lunatic most probably funded to spread lies against Islam, lies against Pakistan, lies against the father of Pakistan & this is a new way to spoil the image of Pakistan. I hope this psycho madness is stopped & punished.

Thanks to the corrupt policies of corrupt & evil Zardari Pakistan have become an attraction for psycho lunatics from abroad or elsewhere.

We can safely call these people NON MUSLIMS because their corrupt aim is to ruin the image of Islam.

Well law of Pakistan can stop these retards by holding conference in Lal Masjid....

Back
Top Bottom