What's new

Shariah4Pakistan will hold a conference in Islamabad against Pakistan

Congratulations . Anjem Chowdhary is a Known Extremist and Well Bakri's Daughter is a Stripper .

Muhammad Ali Jinnah : Traitor of Pakistan . They should Be Manhandled for giving talks like this Inside Pakistan about Pakistan's founder but that's my personal opinion. To each his own .

Calling The Quaid e Azam, The greatest Muslim after the beloved prophet, a vile characterization - it's most objectionable - anyway, it's curious that such ideas and movements seem to thrive in the UK

What specific answers are you looking for?
QURAN says education is must for human bieng(rafael give me some quotes from quran and hadiths which proves this point) but taliban says according to shariah there is no need to educate women and women shouldn't be allowed to get any kind of education.

does that means shariah contradicts quran???
aeronaut told me shariah is a set of laws for one's persona life but it is derived from quran.
the above statement can't be possible as if shariah is derived from quran then women should get educated according to sharia and quran both.

QURAN says education is must for human bieng(rafael give me some quotes from quran and hadiths which proves this point) but taliban says according to shariah there is no need to educate women and women shouldn't be allowed to get any kind of education.

does that means shariah contradicts quran???
aeronaut told me shariah is a set of laws for one's persona life but it is derived from quran.
the above statement can't be possible as if shariah is derived from quran then women should get educated according to sharia and quran both.

The answer is within your question..
The Shariah is derived from the Quran and the Teachings of the Prophet.. so if the understanding of the Quran ,Hadiath(prophets sayings) and that of his life is flawed.. how will you derive the Shariah correctly?

Women are to be educated to the same level as men.. and are to take part in the development of society in their equal roles.

Back
Top Bottom