What's new

Shariah4Pakistan will hold a conference in Islamabad against Pakistan

sorry it was rafael but anyway take a look at his post

Originally Posted by jaunty
Serious question: is it written in Quran that girls shouldn't go to school and just stay home all day?
Some Hadiths of Holy Prophet (P.BU.H)

"Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave."

"The best form of worship is the pursuit of knowledge."

"The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr."

"The acquisition of knowledge is compulsory for every Muslim, whether male or female."

"Thinking deep for one hour (with sincerity) is better than 70 years of (mechanical) worship."

"Seek for knowledge and wisdom, for whatever the vessel from which it flows, you will never be the loser."

"God has revealed to me, Whoever walks in the pursuit of knowledge I facilitate for him the way to heaven".

"Worship without knowledge has no goodness in it and knowledge without understanding has no goodness in it."

Hope that answers your question.

Credit - Alzakir Bhai..

Education is a "Right" of everyone in Islamic jurisprudence.

so sharia contradict QURAN AND PROPHET MUHAMMAD(pbuh)

Yaar--- Sharia is a set of laws for one's personal life in a society [Social conduct] and Khilafa is a system of governance and BOTH are derived from the Qura'n and Sah'ih Ahadith.

Education,taxation,jurisprudence,rules of warfare engagement,human rights, excreta are covered by both where and when they are applicable to an individual, a society or a state entity.

Have i explained it well?

See how tolerant we are ? :lol:
Yes. These conferences usually end by advocating military dictatorship. Very convenient for the military that still insists on being independent and superior to the rest of Pakistan and its civilian government.

Yes. These conferences usually end by advocating military dictatorship. Very convenient for the military that still insists on being independent and superior to the rest of Pakistan and its civilian government.

Solomon , do you have a habit of twisting things up ?

How and when exactly has any military dictator in Pakistan imposed Shariah Law in the country ? Care to tell me ? Even your favourite Zia-u-Haq didn't do that and the last dictator His highness Pervez Musharraf was a liberal under who took country to new heights which no civilian Govt has matched / can hope to match !

Thats a great attempt to divert all the blame on the military for this little hate conference.

I salute you Solomon.

thats the only power house from where such retards think they can suppress civil supremacy and democratic values and implement their retarded version of life... not otherwise promoted, recall the HuT tactics to convert people in ranks to their version, its not the other way round !!

Yaar--- Sharia is a set of laws for one's personal life in a society [Social conduct] and Khilafa is a system of governance and BOTH are derived from the Qura'n and Sah'ih Ahadith.

Education,taxation,jurisprudence,rules of warfare engagement,human rights, excreta are covered by both where and when they are applicable to an individual, a society or a state entity.

Have i explained it well?
NOOPE IAM STILL CONFUSED BUT THANX FOR THE INFO.
i will google it.

Back
Top Bottom