What's new

TTP press conference in Islamabad

If there would be no Zardari, this man would have been hanged by now.

i think u r from jahil tribal area coz u r spreading false info bro 2000 killed is totally BS
Refrain from using such words. Tribal area is part of Pakistan and so are the people who live there. Do not bad mouth a whole segment of Pakistan.
Please amend your post.

Every Day These So called drag islamic system into every Thing OK We Give them Islamic System , Islamic System Says IF you Kill someone you must be killed so they have killed 100000 Pakistani SO Shoot these Son of B$$$$$$

So he has come to Capital to talk peace with people wielding AK-47..? Could they not show this at least during press conference..?

This is a new low Pakistani government has touched...

So he has come to Capital to talk peace with people wielding AK-47..? Could they not show this at least during press conference..?

This is a new low Pakistani government has touched...

They want their own security, they have zero trust in govt and same goes for govt. I am sure if not in pictures, then outside there def. would be army/ police people in case of an event. Without their "security measures" T-Bastards wouldnt even talk. I know hard but please try to stop bad mouthing Pakistan as a whole at any chance you can get for your personal reasons with out understanding of situation.

They want their own security, they have zero trust in govt and same goes for govt. I am sure if not in pictures, then outside there def. would be army/ police people in case of an event. Without their "security measures" T-Bastards wouldnt even talk. I know hard but please try to stop bad mouthing Pakistan as a whole at any chance you can get for your personal reasons with out understanding of situation.

Sorry boss but I was not bad mouthing Pakistan but was accusing current pakistani government. Anyway its your country, your government, your decision.

Sorry boss but I was not bad mouthing Pakistan but was accusing current pakistani government. Anyway its your country, your government, your decision.

If it was my decision, you'd see some t-bastards hanging on light poles bleeding to death, some being fed alive to the lions and what not.

As much as I hate Nawaz's govt, its doing a good job so far keeping calm showing the world they are trying their best with these savages. Every one very proudly says, "we don't negotiate with terrorists" but even superpowers come to that level negotiating in reality to cut back losses.

Desert Bhai bahot emotional ho gaye . I don't know why Pakistani strategists don't think about few decades in the future . How their decisions will come to bite their a**

Cause they can always bail out to their adopted countries with their $$$s n shit...

Back
Top Bottom