What's new

TTP press conference in Islamabad

Must be the body guards provided by ASWJ. Only in ASWJ press conferences i see people with AK-47 standing behind Ludhviani and co

well they've certainly succeeded in creating enemies....its one thing to do it in FATA or even border between KPK and FATA like Kohat.. but in fed capital it just shows the cowardice of the govt. not to take action against them

if people broadly supported them, they wouldnt need guys with assault rifles behind them

Edhi doesnt need assault rifles when he gives lectures, offers prayers or goes about doing what he does - but then again you have terrorists and then you have practicing/spiritual MUSLIMS who have not repudiated against Allah SWT

well they've certainly succeeded in creating enemies....its one thing to do it in FATA or even border between KPK and FATA like Kohat.. but in fed capital it just shows the cowardice of the govt. not to take action against them

if people broadly supported them, they wouldnt need guys with assault rifles behind them

Edhi doesnt need assault rifles when he gives lectures, offers prayers or goes about doing what he does - but then again you have terrorists and then you have practicing/spiritual MUSLIMS who have not repudiated against Allah SWT
ASWJ leaders are keeping bodygaurds with them because people of your sect are killing them and other deobandi ulemas across the country......
Weeks ago members of sipah-e-mohammad belonging to your parachinar were arrested in karachi involved in killing of more than 60 deobandi ulemas.....its wrong that only sunnis are killing shias...shias also reply back but that is not highlighted by media, they also tried to hide details of pindi incident...i have heard that warriors of your parachinar were involved in pindi incident...there should also be a military operation in parachinar against sectarian terrorists. Also jhang district of punjab, birth place of sectarian violence, also deserve heavy aerial bombardment...but that wont happen as jhang is in civilized land of punjab.

ASWJ leaders are keeping bodygaurds with them because people of your sect are killing them and other deobandi ulemas across the country.....

i dont belong or identify with any "sect" its only you who keeps bringing up "sect"

:laugh:

Weeks ago members of sipah-e-mohammad belonging to your parachinar were arrested in karachi involved in killing of more than 60 deobandi ulemas.....

anyone with blood on their hands deserves arrest....so i welcome the news, if accurate

by the way Parachinar isn't mine, as I dont claim ownership to the land :laugh:

its wrong that only sunnis are killing shias...shias also reply back but that is not highlighted by media, they also tried to hide details of pindi incident...i have heard that warriors of your parachinar were involved in pindi incident...

the only warrior i'm noticing is you - the PDF's keyboard-warrior who hides behind a computer screen and mouse

there should also be a military operation in parachinar against sectarian terrorists. Also jhang district of punjab, birth place of sectarian violence, also deserve heavy aerial bombardment...but that wont happen as jhang is in civilized land of punjab.

wherever writ of state is challenged and rule of law is held in contempt, there should be either military operation or the police should be allowed --or have the training and capacity -- to do the jobs they're intended to do

thanks for your most valuable input

Last edited:
Fckn dogs .. The state has officially given up to the terrorists now

Naak ki seedh may sochnay walay faujis should remember that there always consequences of such use of force.
Because of lal masjid tragedy,
1- Fazlullah gained enermous support in swat against state. In 2009 you had to mobilize 1 lakh faujis and air force to clear malakand.
2- Waziristan tribesmen declared themeselves taliban, extended their influence into rest of FATA and initiated their attacks outsidd tribal areas. You are still unable to get rid of them.
Naak ki seedh may sochnay walay faujis should remember that there always consequences of such use of force.
Because of lal masjid tragedy,
1- Fazlullah gained enermous support in swat against state. In 2009 you had to mobilize 1 lakh faujis and air force to clear malakand.
2- Waziristan tribesmen declared themeselves taliban, extended their influence into rest of FATA and initiated their attacks outsidd tribal areas. You are still unable to get rid of them.

Ok, so you want talib shariah in the country. But you do realize you'd be the first one to be beheaded like a goat, right?

You speak and communicate in the language of the great satan, English that is. You and many like you would be the first one to go.

People like you are actually snakes in grass. Who have gotten western education but force Stone Age rule and mentality on your community.

paper.gif

Also jhang district of punjab, birth place of sectarian violence, also deserve heavy aerial bombardment...

No , its you who deserves high voltage "electroshock" for treatment of his psychiatric illness .

I didnt say any where that lal masjid folk were right in taking law into their own hands. But you arrest them, not bombing them and using white phosphorus them..........it was not a war that entire brigade was used against them.
are you stupid?
do you how many weapons they had in lal masjid? they had weapons because they wanted to fight! how do you expect people to arrest them when they have ak47 and grenades?

What a sad state of affairs, when terrorists are being allowed to hold press conference flaunting AKs in the capital city.

ASWJ leaders are keeping bodygaurds with them because people of your sect are killing them and other deobandi ulemas across the country......
Weeks ago members of sipah-e-mohammad belonging to your parachinar were arrested in karachi involved in killing of more than 60 deobandi ulemas.....its wrong that only sunnis are killing shias...shias also reply back but that is not highlighted by media, they also tried to hide details of pindi incident...i have heard that warriors of your parachinar were involved in pindi incident...there should also be a military operation in parachinar against sectarian terrorists. Also jhang district of punjab, birth place of sectarian violence, also deserve heavy aerial bombardment...but that wont happen as jhang is in civilized land of punjab.

I live in Jhang, born and bread.

When was the last time you heard about terrorist violence in Jhang? --- Its not the place it used to be in the 80's and 90s. The security apparatus have all but obliterated the major sectarian stakeholders....this is like lets bomb China because this is where the gunpowder was invented..... Consider yourself informed.

are you stupid?
do you how many weapons they had in lal masjid? they had weapons because they wanted to fight! how do you expect people to arrest them when they have ak47 and grenades?
Taking action against lal masjid terrorists was correct, in fact necessary. However, the serpent could be decapitated with less than the violent force that was employed. A complete siege of the compound with no access to food or water for several days followed by the use of stun grenades would probably do the job. However, this is my perception as a layman. Those who were handling the situation knew better how to deal.

Back
Top Bottom