What's new

Shariah4Pakistan will hold a conference in Islamabad against Pakistan

So are we now going to let psychopaths like these to hold hate-speeches/rallies right in the middle of Islamabad? That too in a mosque that was formerly a militant safe house?

Get these people out of the country, and let them enjoy Britain!

So are we now going to let psychopaths like these to hold hate-speeches/rallies right in the middle of Islamabad? That too in a mosque that was formerly a militant safe house?

^^ what I see is that these people are on agenda to give bad name to Shariah Law... keep it not as an option in the minds of people, this law is incredibly flexible but rigid in the minds of Mullah, see the history of jurists to know how natural and flexible sharia law is..

^^ what I see is that these people are on agenda to give bad name to Shariah Law... keep it not as an option in the minds of people, this law is incredibly flexible but rigid in the minds of Mullah, see the history of jurists to know how natural and flexible sharia law is..

Please note that I am not saying anything regarding Shariah law in it's true form, but only against the hate these radicals are preaching.

Please note that I am not saying anything regarding Shariah law in it's true form, but only against the hate these radicals are preaching.

I know you for long on this forum to know that...:agree:

Let them give their hate speech... what really needs to be done is that the whole civil society of Islamabad gather outside to protest against these people in a peaceful way, tell them to go back with their nonsense agenda.. !!!

If Pakistan is an Islamic Republic as per its constitution then why doesn't it implement Sharia which is Islamic law ?

If Pakistan is an Islamic Republic as per its constitution then why doesn't it implement Sharia which is Islamic law ?

Good Question, Most of the pakistanis asking this question... But Government don't reply... and in the end the scumm bag like TTP take advantage of that..

but it isn't written by prophet muhammad(pbuh) like QURAN was written.right???

Quran wasn't written by the Prophet.

Sharia = Set of laws for "individuals" to live their life according to Islam
Khilafa = System of governance, taxation etc.

A, lot of people mix them up.

Its a good opportunity, let them come to Pakistan, we have freedom of speech, when they end their speech - drop a JDAM.

Because they haven't been able to decide on a single interpretation of Sharia...those that did ended up representing one PoV which has a tendency to be draconian and obsolete in their interpretations.

As for the Sharia4Pakistan Arseholes.. these characters should be arrested and hanged on thier arrival.
But then again, who has the balls to stand up to maniacal Mullahs.

Quran wasn't written by the Prophet.

Sharia = Set of laws for "individuals" to live their life according to Islam
Khilafa = System of governance, taxation etc.

A, lot of people mix them up.

Its a good opportunity, let them come to Pakistan, we have freedom of speech, when they end their speech - drop a JDAM.
aeronaut you told me a few days back that QURAN tells muslims to study and get enlightened but shariah opposes women to study.does that mean that it's an contradiction????
somebody told me according to sharia women can't get education and few days back you gave me lots of verses from QURAN which were about the right to get educated and everybody should get educated..

aeronaut you told me a few days back that QURAN tells muslims to study and get enlightened but shariah opposes women to study.does that mean that it's an contradiction????
somebody told me according to sharia women can't get education and few days back you gave me lots of verses from QURAN which were about the right to get educated and everybody should get educated..

Please quote my post you are referring to.

Zardaria & Co would be H1jr@s if they won't arrest these @$$h0l3s & hang them publicily. I wish Musharraf was president rite now.

Please quote my post you are referring to.
sorry it was rafael but anyway take a look at his post

Originally Posted by jaunty
Serious question: is it written in Quran that girls shouldn't go to school and just stay home all day?
Some Hadiths of Holy Prophet (P.BU.H)

"Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave."

"The best form of worship is the pursuit of knowledge."

"The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr."

"The acquisition of knowledge is compulsory for every Muslim, whether male or female."

"Thinking deep for one hour (with sincerity) is better than 70 years of (mechanical) worship."

"Seek for knowledge and wisdom, for whatever the vessel from which it flows, you will never be the loser."

"God has revealed to me, Whoever walks in the pursuit of knowledge I facilitate for him the way to heaven".

"Worship without knowledge has no goodness in it and knowledge without understanding has no goodness in it."

Hope that answers your question.

Credit - Alzakir Bhai..

Time to get some Tanks out on the road ! Working against the state of Pakistan constitutes a case of high treason , about time we try these bastards as such ...

Serious question: is it written in Quran that girls shouldn't go to school and just stay home all day?

What makes you think these people believe and follow the Prophet ? They just follow their messed up interpretation of Islam to suit their agenda !

Time to get some Tanks out on the road !

What makes you think these people believe and follow the Prophet ? They just follow their messed up interpretation of Islam to suit their agenda !
lol it's same everywhere people manipulate relegion according to there needs

Back
Top Bottom