What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

Is Jalsa is finished, some one told me that rain is finished,

Nice Summary ... He tried to focus Islamists today to really power up his vote bank , Being a emotional nation by nature , What do you think? will Islamists would put their faith on him? I don't think they would trust Imran without having any representation in his political Party .

He does not have to drag in the Jamaat vote-bank in its entirety. Since that vote bank has die-hard extremists that adhere to certain preaching tactics. However, his effort seems to be to sway the "better than nothing" voter who wishes for a greater role of Islam in the governance. Their options being the ANP and JI in KP, and JI, PML(N) in Punjab.
He may sway members of JI in Karachi but not by a large margin, since those members are generally "talibanisque" in nature. The reason for that is the general higher tolerance(or rather mixture of tolerance levels) in Karachi there are extremes of everything.

Lahore may end up as his, but beyond that I see weakening of powerhouses but not change.

Karachi will remain a MQM stronghold simply because that party has too strong an influence on voter banks.. and with the recent jump in of Gabol.. Lyari is also theirs.

I only see a MQM level presence of PTI in the NA after elections.
PML Q and PPP will try to form an alliance again, JI may go to PML.. and a hodgepodge coalition that does nothing will form.

...Karachi will remain a MQM stronghold ...

...I only see a MQM level presence of PTI in the NA after elections.
PML Q and PPP will try to form an alliance again, JI may go to PML.. and a hodgepodge coalition that does nothing will form.

Exactly my views as well. But this is a good start for PTI in any case. Gradual increase in PTI seats (if followed by good performance as well) will eventually transform it into the most powerful political entity in Pakistan.

Liberalisation of the Pakistani society, somewhat better education and free media is going to put more votes into PTI's ballot in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about the audio guy ??

Edit: I was somewhat surprised by GEO not bothering to cover the Jalsa as much. Mostly intermittent occasions like Salman Ahmad and Abrar were highlighted. :(
But everyone aired the ending. :)

Well I did see Mohamad Malick - the Journalist - on one of them containers & there were plenty of cameras around ! Dunno why they didn't cover it, if they didn't cover it.

Pics or it never happened :D

I didn't take a single picture ! :undecided:

He does not have to drag in the Jamaat vote-bank in its entirety. Since that vote bank has die-hard extremists that adhere to certain preaching tactics. However, his effort seems to be to sway the "better than nothing" voter who wishes for a greater role of Islam in the governance. Their options being the ANP and JI in KP, and JI, PML(N) in Punjab.
He may sway members of JI in Karachi but not by a large margin, since those members are generally "talibanisque" in nature. The reason for that is the general higher tolerance(or rather mixture of tolerance levels) in Karachi there are extremes of everything.

Lahore may end up as his, but beyond that I see weakening of powerhouses but not change.

Karachi will remain a MQM stronghold simply because that party has too strong an influence on voter banks.. and with the recent jump in of Gabol.. Lyari is also theirs.

Oscar, I think you're looking too much into this - I was there, I dunno how it might have come across on the Telly but the rhetoric, even the three or four Nar-e-....something, seemed alright !

Plus one mustn't forget one of the Naras that was repeated, thrice, unless I'm mistaken was 'Nar-e-Haideri' & the crowd replied 'Ya Ali' - I don't think extremist Sunnis or borderline Talibans would be much attracted by it.

Waste of charity money and in such uncertain environment there will be an extra burden on government to provide full proof security to PTI comedians and stunt masters. :sick:

Do You Know When you Noora Leaguers Burn You Stink Up The Whole PDF. Here Take This It Is Getting Stinky Here

images

Congratulations to all PTI fans it was good Jalsa i think PPP is finished future politics of Pakistan will revolve around these two parties PML-N and PTI. :pakistan:
[/B]

No doubt it was very successful jalsa, very huge crowd, Passion and PTI is right on track, but i can't agree with bold part. PPPP still have ability for 55 seats, and PMLN only in some Punjab areas, they will never get 50+ seats , the reason is that they have to face PTI, PPPP, PMLQ and APML. Important point is that PPPP voters can give vote to PTI but they will not give vote to rival opponent PML N.

I can't agree with this part. PTI will get MQM level seats in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa easily. Now, if we add seats in Punjab, Fata, then seats are easily double than MQM. This is the minimum predication. Now, add strong candidates of PTI came from PMLQ, PPP, PMLN(of course good candidates and free from corruption), then again seats will increase. I already said that PPPP voter can give vote to PTI, APML but they will not give vote to PMLN, Now you can more seats.

Qarardad e Pakistan Pass Hui Yahan To Pyara Watan Pakistan Bana Ab QararDad e Naya Pakistan Pass Hui To Ab Aik Naya Aur Aik Khubsurat Pakistan Bane Ga INSHALLAH.LONG LIVE IMRAN BHAI!!!!!!!!!!!LONG LIVE PTI AND LONG LIVE PAKISTAN!!!!!

Pakistan_Tehreek-e-Insaf_flag.PNG

Well I did see Mohamad Malick - the Journalist - on one of them containers & there were plenty of cameras around ! Dunno why they didn't cover it, if they didn't cover it. ..

Malick is not with Geo anymore. He's a big shot at Dunya (check twitter) and Dunya covered a lot of the event though, not Geo.
Anyways, I saw the Jalsa on live stream.

There were so many viewers that most of the servers had a hard time keeping up with the load. Sometimes, I had to rely entirely on twitter members of PTI for updates.

PTI has made its mark... once again.

weather ko enjoy kia...:partay:

Khaaak enjoy kiyaaa - Woh tou Khan na kahaa thaa ke speech puriii sun kar jaooo tou khareiii theiii warnaaa baaarish tou isstarhaaan keee chapairain par raheiii hooon ! :fie:

End mein tou mein itnaa bheeeg giyaa thaaa ke shalwar sanmbhaliii mushkil ho gaiii thiiii ! :omghaha:

And on top of that the METRO Buses & other public transport was jam packed & so I had to walk all the way from the Minar-e-Pakistan to Icharaa...1+ hour easily - But bohaaat mazaaa ayaaaa ! :D

Qarardad e Pakistan Pass Hui Yahan To Pyara Watan Pakistan Bana Ab QararDad e Naya Pakistan Pass Hui To Ab Aik Naya Aur Aik Khubsurat Pakistan Bane Ga INSHALLAH.LONG LIVE IMRAN BHAI!!!!!!!!!!!LONG LIVE PTI AND LONG LIVE PAKISTAN!!!!! ...

:lol: Bhai to ek hi hai @Samlee... aur wo London mai hain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom