What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

Why does every Pakistani all of a sudden become a political expert/ prophet?
Do you guys have a magical ball that you can see the future?
If the world ran according to you, there would be no great people on earth. No Einstine, no Jinnah, no one.
Remember, Jinnah failed miserably in the elections before he came back and took the elections and created Pakistan.

So instead of predicting the future, lets just go with the present and act with our convictions.

Khaaak enjoy kiyaaa - Woh tou Khan na kahaa thaa ke speech puriii sun kar jaooo tou khareiii theiii warnaaa baaarish tou isstarhaaan keee chapairain par raheiii hooon ! :fie:

End mein tou mein itnaa bheeeg giyaa thaaa ke shalwar sanmbhaliii mushkil ho gaiii thiiii ! :omghaha:

And on top of that the METRO Buses & other public transport was jam packed & so I had to walk all the way from the Minar-e-Pakistan to Icharaa...1+ hour easily - But bohaaat mazaaa ayaaaa ! :D

Thats the spirit......

He does not have to drag in the Jamaat vote-bank in its entirety. Since that vote bank has die-hard extremists that adhere to certain preaching tactics. However, his effort seems to be to sway the "better than nothing" voter who wishes for a greater role of Islam in the governance. Their options being the ANP and JI in KP, and JI, PML(N) in Punjab.
He may sway members of JI in Karachi but not by a large margin, since those members are generally "talibanisque" in nature. The reason for that is the general higher tolerance(or rather mixture of tolerance levels) in Karachi there are extremes of everything.

Lahore may end up as his, but beyond that I see weakening of powerhouses but not change.

Karachi will remain a MQM stronghold simply because that party has too strong an influence on voter banks.. and with the recent jump in of Gabol.. Lyari is also theirs.

I only see a MQM level presence of PTI in the NA after elections.
PML Q and PPP will try to form an alliance again, JI may go to PML.. and a hodgepodge coalition that does nothing will form.
Again nice analysis , But don't you think that Sectarian matter inside Mqm have damaged them internally , PTI still have limited hopes to form coalition government in KP .
Majority of Pakistanis do wish greater role of Islam in governance , but again they just can't decide how would be it looks like .. different political parties gives different defination of that system , So the vote-bank of Pro-Islamic government exists and Imran figured out that bit Late . He actually targets them after intra-party elections . Don't Parties like Mqm, Anp , Ppp and Pti always change their ideological domain whenever election come near . . . and as you mentioned Nabol gabol , then don't you think that he himself is struggling worstly in Lyari , Can not be considered a baloch representator of Lyari'ites anymore.

End mein tou mein itnaa bheeeg giyaa thaaa ke shalwar sanmbhaliii mushkil ho gaiii thiiii ! :omghaha:

What was the Aversion to jeans? :blink:

Shalwar Kameez has never proven itself as an outdoorsy garment.
Jeans/Cargo pants or rather the material(Denim , or Cotton/nylon/parachute mix).

Gives me an Idea..
Denim Shalwars :D

Jeans/Cargo pants or rather the material(Denim , or Cotton/nylon/parachute mix).

Gives me an Idea..

You should be a fashion designer...you would make millions out of denim shalwar! A relative already had a denim kamees made for him from the local tailor...

Be sure to share the profit with me...:P

Do You Know When you Noora Leaguers Burn You Stink Up The Whole PDF. Here Take This It Is Getting Stinky Here

images

It seems you are still desperate and frustrated anyways that was cheap shot it and i am not in a mood to argue with idiots like you and save this burnol for yourself soon you will need it.

Gives me an Idea..

My Mom pesters me with the same thing - 22 saaal ke hooo - Try to look that age by wearing T-Shirts & Jeans....but I have a deep sense of adoration for the Shalwar Kameeez, I dunno why....busss pehnaa achaa lagtaaa haiii & thats why I'm usually in my Shalwar Kameez along with my trusted Balochi Chawaaat !

You should be a fashion designer...you would make millions out of denim shalwar! A relative already had a denim kamees made for him from the local tailor...

Be sure to share the profit with me...:P

Denim on Kameez makes less sense than on shalwar, since denim does get hot on occasions.

A Denim pyjama or Shalwar...
Sounds like an idea to pitch to PTI campaigners.

The PTI shalwar.. blend of modernity and traditionalism.

Oscar makes a good observation of too much religion in this jalsa than previous, i add another thing.........this time he emphasizes more on his personality and brighten his trademark solo posture as a gift to PTI and its people, he went too far when he ask his followers to take lesson from it directly................i think its a direct result of some of the criticism he faced in previous months right uptill now (which he discussed in this speech as well) on the backdrop of downwards PTI popularity graph.....all he is saying rather arrogantly.......this is my way and i don't need anyone's opinion in this regards and when needs help in emphasizing this gesture; as usual like all Pakistani leaders he simply take refuge in religion...........:coffee:

My Mom pesters me with the same thing - 22 saaal ke hooo - Try to look that age by wearing T-Shirts & Jeans....but I have a deep sense of adoration for the Shalwar Kameeez, I dunno why....busss pehnaa achaa lagtaaa haiii & thats why I'm usually in my Shalwar Kameez along with my trusted Balochi Chawaaat !

If this is the Balochi Shalwar, those take ages to press.
I had one, and the guy at my house used to hate it. Said he needed a cycle to press it, starting from one end to the other.
I liked it though, always kept cool(although that may have to do with the latha involved).

Anyway, lets not get too involved with latha's and wastcoats.

I wonder if there is a link to SMQ's speech.

Just returned from Jalsa, The end was epic,just before the rain started when Wind blew very fast and every one raised their flags towards Imran Khan and started chanting we want change

Oscar makes a good observation of too much religion in this jalsa than previous, i add another thing.........this time he emphasizes more on his personality and brighten his trademark solo posture as a gift to PTI and its people, he went too far when he ask his followers to take lesson from it directly................i think its a direct result of some of the criticism he faced in previous months right uptill now (which he discussed in this speech as well) on the backdrop of downwards PTI popularity graph.....all he is saying rather arrogantly.......this is my way and i don't need anyone's opinion in this regards and when needs help in emphasizing this gesture; as usual he simply take refuge in religion...........:coffee:

People will travel on Metro bus but i assure you they will caste vote to PTI and they will give tough time

Pics will be posted as soon as I get them from friends.g

i think PPP is finished future politics of Pakistan will revolve around these two parties PML-N and PTI. :pakistan:

Absolutely Wrong............the Pakistani democracy revolves around constituancy politics......and this gathering if highly exaggerated are less than two constituency voters:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom