What's new

PTI Environment Policy !!

dont you think that first they should prepare some environment policy for PTI by which they clean the crap which is present in PTI :P

No one even have an idea that the Northern Areas of Pakistan are much more attractive than SWITZERLAND. #ImranKhan

what he is doing, shows he remained an idiot even after visiting Switzerland.

Switzerland is Switzerland because every Swiss soul participate, in keeping it clean and functioning, and every one is patriot to the level, which Pakistani cannot imagine, every Swiss own Switzerland.... even if a child see some old man doing wrong. he (oldman) will be corrected.

Recently, CEO of Novartis got retired and received more than 1/2 billion dollar as retirement fund and shares, due to amount of money it became a news.
People of Switzerland started to pass opinion in public media that, what will this old man do with this money? Whereas, with given amount, a new company can be formed, where many people can earn jobs... the old man under social pressure, gave up all of his retirement fund.

Point is Swiss may take a child to class 1 at the age of 7, but before they feed him values, civic sense and obedience to rules and regulations.... during his 3-4 years kidergarten time.

In absence of patriotism and ownership... you can't build Pakistan.

In Switzerland, there are no ticket checker in bus or at platform... but no one miss to take ticket... even a hungry man will not board without ticket... he may beg 2 bucks and buy ticket.
In Pakistan, we will buy $1 ticket and and turn the bus to a $hit before boarding off.

Most of above, Swiss system of governance is, where union council run and control service and financial affairs, and District govt. run police and federation run army and every one co-operate.
In Pakistan we are told...... this and that man will turn Pakistan in to Switzerland........ which is a LIE... NO, you can't turn Pakistan to Switzerland without my participation and my knowledge.. or your knowledge or participation. We are divided in political parties... for self interest not in a race of building, better Pakistan.
We see through... the glasses of what we are made to believe, we have no experience of our own... education of sciences alone, will not help us.

Your sold out media and leader, will never show you this side of Switzerland.

Now this was theoretical part... practically you are neighbor of India... hence you can forget about every thing.
Mr. Jinnah, build Pakistan to save you from Hindu influence, not to award them MFN.

Maximum, you can have private development here and there... which India Khan is trying to target in the name of Environment policy.... mark my words, he will make you slave in the name of equality and education........ less values and respect... he is there to implement new world order.

If IK is honest with Pakistan, he shall promise you self reliance and transparency, not a welfare state.

plz , change the Environment within PTI frist?

The average behvior of the PTI worker is very negative. I was shamed when I watched polling in Dera Ghazi Khan.

It is our duty as PTI workers to be self-critical and win people with love and respect. We cannot fight and argue like the other parties

Last edited by a moderator:
you know i love pti but their meetings need to be more professional & video quality should be good as well

I see that status quo has been throwing a lot of money at trolls on this forum.
Why is it that every time PTI comes up the trolls start frothing at the mouth to the point where troll posts outnumber actual posts.
The mods should look into this.

The average behvior of the PTI worker is very negative. I was shamed when I watched polling in Dera Ghazi Khan.

It is our duty as PTI workers to be self-critical and win people with love and respect. We cannot fight and argue like the other parties

If you want only angles to be PTI workers then you need to commit suicide and be with the angles.

PTI workers are part of Pakistan, they grew up with the same BS culture that the rest of Pakistanis did.
They are equally unable to form a que or act in a civilized way. This is not their fault, this is the society's fault (that society that was created by Nura Leage, PPP, etc)
You don't expect a fish to fly, why do you expect PTI workers, who are part of Pakistan, to behave like angels?

The only solution to this problem is for PTI to come into power, fix the education system that will produce civilized humans and wait for these kinds of people to die off.

thats just what our lower class is like. it has got nothing to do with PTI. PTI is what we, the middle class make !

People are dying of hunger in Pakistan and yet some are worried about their internet connection's speed and it's reliability.

dont you think that first they should prepare some environment policy for PTI by which they clean the crap which is present in PTI :P

The intra-party election is happening specifically for this reason. But those with crappy brains can't comprehend what intra-party elections are all about.

I see that status quo has been throwing a lot of money at trolls on this forum.
Why is it that every time PTI comes up the trolls start frothing at the mouth to the point where troll posts outnumber actual posts.
The mods should look into this.

If you want only angles to be PTI workers then you need to commit suicide and be with the angles.

PTI workers are part of Pakistan, they grew up with the same BS culture that the rest of Pakistanis did.
They are equally unable to form a que or act in a civilized way. This is not their fault, this is the society's fault (that society that was created by Nura Leage, PPP, etc)
You don't expect a fish to fly, why do you expect PTI workers, who are part of Pakistan, to behave like angels?

The only solution to this problem is for PTI to come into power, fix the education system that will produce civilized humans and wait for these kinds of people to die off.

Your reply to the bold part. Because we are different from the rest and should not fall at the gates of traditional thinking and ideology. I support Imran Khan but I am a vicious critic too. That does not make me any less of a supporter. This isn't the first fight we have seen at the polling booth/station involving PTI. The fact that Waheeda Shah slapped a polling agent and other parties have been involved in some of the worst gunda-gardi does not make it any better.

The recent incidents in Rahim Yar Khan are an issue and all members involved should be fired and severely reprimanded. We cannot lay back and say we are part of the system... our job is to break the system with a hammer as if it were a mere statue. Cheers to PTI.

thats just what our lower class is like. it has got nothing to do with PTI. PTI is what we, the middle class make !

Lets not declare any party middle class because as we know it the middle class only comprises about 20 million-50 million people out of a population of 180 million so when we talk about middle classes we talk about our own position at the top. I suggest PTI members do not fall for this "we are middle class" rubbish of the MQM which aims at a select class of people and has no intention of serving the poor. Let us remember that around 150 Million consist of the poor and out of our total populace 60.3% according HDI live below 2$ a day. Lets not forget the poor.

Furthermore we at PTI have never stated we are exclusively for the middle class. The burgoise may be the progneiters of a massive change but the real change has to come from the masses who live in cripling penury.

Lets not declare any party middle class because as we know it the middle class only comprises about 20 million-50 million people out of a population of 180 million so when we talk about middle classes we talk about our own position at the top. I suggest PTI members do not fall for this "we are middle class" rubbish of the MQM which aims at a select class of people and has no intention of serving the poor. Let us remember that around 150 Million consist of the poor and out of our total populace 60.3% according HDI live below 2$ a day. Lets not forget the poor.

Furthermore we at PTI have never stated we are exclusively for the middle class. The burgoise may be the progneiters of a massive change but the real change has to come from the masses who live in cripling penury.

when did I say so? I was just stating the fact...

PPP > Feudal but was ideological.

PMLN > Business/Elite mafia borrowed ideology of ML.

PTI > Middle class> Nationalistic ideology, welfare oriented,

now the lower class is all the same more or less whoever they follow.

P.S. there was no exclusive class oriented labeling here.

Back
Top Bottom