What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

lol here comes the Slaves of Sharif family :D hey dude kindly tell me 3 to 4 danish schools are enough for 12 crores of punjabis ?? 2 to 3 hospitals are enough for 12 crore punjabis ??? how many universities made in punjab in last 5 years as your leader claim to bring revolution in education ?? how many IT Parks or IT jobs created in pakistan ?? as your leader claims to bring revolution in IT sector lol

caliber of Shahbaz sharif is when he innaugurated kalma fly over he said i had bring revolution in construction in pakistan :D :cheesy:

Upgradation

The following upgradation measures have been taken by the provincial government:
The upgradation of 3,068 primary and middle schools has been completed to augment the physical infrastructure of public sector schools in the province.
Four year degree programs have been started in twenty six colleges; thirty six new colleges have been approved and the up gradation of twenty five colleges has been undertaken across Punjab.
A total of 35,000 educators have been inducted purely on merit across the province to cater to the shortage of teachers and to improve the standard of education.
Twenty two new colleges are being established and seventeen colleges are being upgraded in the current fiscal year across the province.
Technical institutions have been approved at the divisional level which will help bring education in backward areas at par with the developed areas.

College Teacher's Package

The following financial incentives have been given to college teachers:
Mobility Allowance of Rs. 208.689 million @ Rs. 950/- per teacher.
Hard Area Allowance of Rs. 94.450/- million @ Rs. 3000/- for 124 colleges of all divisions.
Monthly Qualification Allowance (M. Phil/Ph. D) of Rs. 80.198 million for college teachers @ Rs. 10000/- for Ph. D & Rs. 5000/- for M. Phil.
Principal Charge Allowance for all Principals of Rs. 47.461 million @ Rs. 4000/- and Rs. 7000/- for urban and rural areas respectively.
Prize of Rs. 50,000/-, Rs. 35,000/- and Rs. 25,000/- are given to the teachers of first, second and third position holders students respectively.
1167 College Teachers Interns (CTIs) have also been recruited to meet the shortage of college staff on a monthly renumeration of Rs. 10000/-.

IT Labs

IT Labs in 4,286 government middle schools in Punjab have been established by the provincial government laying the foundation for bringing a revolution in the field of education where hundreds of thousands of students will have access to modern information

Centres of Excellence

73 schools were declared Centres of Excellence across the province owing to their research work and maintenance of high standards of education

Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF)
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) aims to provide equitable opportunities of education to under privileged but bright students especially from the southern districts of the province. This fund is nurturing much needed human capital which will, one day, contribute to the social and economic development of Pakistan

Daanish Schools
The Chief Minister inaugurated the Daanish Schools establishing six campuses in Attock, Mianwali, Dera Ghazi Khan, Rahim Yar Khan, Chishtian and Hasilpur. These are purpose built campuses aimed at providing quality education to the poorest of children in far-flung and backward areas of the province

Special Education
The following measures have been takne by the government with regards to special education:
2,500 contract employees in special education have been regularized and approval of Four Tier Promotion Formula has been issued.
Free education for special children will be ensured in addition to school supplies and a daily cup of milk.

Focused Research
Through a competitive grant system, 38 projects costing Rs.802.280 million are being funded (Wheat 9, Cotton 3, Rice 5, Sugarcane 3, Fruits & Vegetable 8, others 10)
Fruit and vegetable development project
Establishment of rice research station, B/Nagar

vocational training institutes
The Punjab Government has established 420 vocational training institutes where people will acquire valuable skills enabling them to earn a living.
A thousand rupee stipend is being granted to underprivileged women by the Punjab Government.
The Punjab Government launched a microcredit scheme for women to heighten economic activity in rural areas. It targets businesses that have the potential for growth.

Next time please talk on facts. I haven't talked about infrastructure yet. And don't make me because there is a lot more. Keep in view this is just a province.

Budget Allocation
The Higher and Primary Education has been allocated Rs.117 billion in the current Punjab budget in different categories, which is a fifth of the total budget and reflects the Chief Minister’s resolve to educate the youth of the province.

Education | Chief Minister Punjab

I have no idea where that figure came from ! :undecided:

This is what the current Budget looks like : http://tribune.com.pk/story/391245/budget-2012-13-punjab-government-allocates-rs780b/

Mathematics was never my strong point but something tells me that Rs31.56 billion allocated for the education sector out of a Rs.780 billion budget doesn't appear to come close to 20% or a 5th.

6322_574493699236660_1502619926_n.jpg

o mera jhanda !!!

Upgradation

The following upgradation measures have been taken by the provincial government:
The upgradation of 3,068 primary and middle schools has been completed to augment the physical infrastructure of public sector schools in the province.
Four year degree programs have been started in twenty six colleges; thirty six new colleges have been approved and the up gradation of twenty five colleges has been undertaken across Punjab.
A total of 35,000 educators have been inducted purely on merit across the province to cater to the shortage of teachers and to improve the standard of education.
Twenty two new colleges are being established and seventeen colleges are being upgraded in the current fiscal year across the province.
Technical institutions have been approved at the divisional level which will help bring education in backward areas at par with the developed areas.

College Teacher's Package

The following financial incentives have been given to college teachers:
Mobility Allowance of Rs. 208.689 million @ Rs. 950/- per teacher.
Hard Area Allowance of Rs. 94.450/- million @ Rs. 3000/- for 124 colleges of all divisions.
Monthly Qualification Allowance (M. Phil/Ph. D) of Rs. 80.198 million for college teachers @ Rs. 10000/- for Ph. D & Rs. 5000/- for M. Phil.
Principal Charge Allowance for all Principals of Rs. 47.461 million @ Rs. 4000/- and Rs. 7000/- for urban and rural areas respectively.
Prize of Rs. 50,000/-, Rs. 35,000/- and Rs. 25,000/- are given to the teachers of first, second and third position holders students respectively.
1167 College Teachers Interns (CTIs) have also been recruited to meet the shortage of college staff on a monthly renumeration of Rs. 10000/-.

IT Labs

IT Labs in 4,286 government middle schools in Punjab have been established by the provincial government laying the foundation for bringing a revolution in the field of education where hundreds of thousands of students will have access to modern information

Centres of Excellence

73 schools were declared Centres of Excellence across the province owing to their research work and maintenance of high standards of education

Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF)
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) aims to provide equitable opportunities of education to under privileged but bright students especially from the southern districts of the province. This fund is nurturing much needed human capital which will, one day, contribute to the social and economic development of Pakistan

Daanish Schools
The Chief Minister inaugurated the Daanish Schools establishing six campuses in Attock, Mianwali, Dera Ghazi Khan, Rahim Yar Khan, Chishtian and Hasilpur. These are purpose built campuses aimed at providing quality education to the poorest of children in far-flung and backward areas of the province

Special Education
The following measures have been takne by the government with regards to special education:
2,500 contract employees in special education have been regularized and approval of Four Tier Promotion Formula has been issued.
Free education for special children will be ensured in addition to school supplies and a daily cup of milk.

Focused Research
Through a competitive grant system, 38 projects costing Rs.802.280 million are being funded (Wheat 9, Cotton 3, Rice 5, Sugarcane 3, Fruits & Vegetable 8, others 10)
Fruit and vegetable development project
Establishment of rice research station, B/Nagar

vocational training institutes
The Punjab Government has established 420 vocational training institutes where people will acquire valuable skills enabling them to earn a living.
A thousand rupee stipend is being granted to underprivileged women by the Punjab Government.
The Punjab Government launched a microcredit scheme for women to heighten economic activity in rural areas. It targets businesses that have the potential for growth.

Next time please talk on facts. I haven't talked about infrastructure yet. And don't make me because there is a lot more. Keep in view this is just a province.

dude i am not fan of words game show me some constructive work if they have done such work they should have shown it too please stop this bull sh*t of words if i have started pasting words and links of musharaf's project the reader once will think pakistan have become some developed state like germany or Uk lol

lol infrastructure lol :D if you want to give vote to a party on infrastructure development in a city then vote MQM they have made highest number of fly overs that too double tripple storey type lol :D

Danish School Danish School on the cost of danish schools they could have refurbished the old govt schools which dnt even have basic facilities and stop this bull Sh*t of Ganjas here i my self living in punjab and have visited whole punjab i very well know what is going on and you are just copy pasting Sh*t from internet

I have no idea where that figure came from ! :undecided:

This is what the current Budget looks like : Punjab government announces Rs780b budget for 2012-13 – The Express Tribune

Mathematics was never my strong point but something tells me that Rs31.56 billion allocated for the education sector out of a Rs.780 billion budget doesn't appear to come close to 20% or a 5th.

I don't know man. I'm not a fan of both sources. While 1 is from govt of punjab, the other is from a biased newspaper, which i have observed for years.

Here are thoughts of a 3rd person.

733834_518321198206491_363768123_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom