What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

For all IK lovers..... PTIans or not...

Im posting a never seen before picture of Imran Khan, it was taken in 1992 in Australia.

042.jpg

Wow....where did you bring that 20% figure from ? :blink:

Budget Allocation
The Higher and Primary Education has been allocated Rs.117 billion in the current Punjab budget in different categories, which is a fifth of the total budget and reflects the Chief Minister’s resolve to educate the youth of the province.

Education | Chief Minister Punjab

phir wohe baat. education time laag ta hain. but i'm not ignoring that. Rs.117 billion (20% of Budget) was spent on that. Of course the higher the better but keep in view apnay apnee economy bhe to chilanee hain na or doray misail jaysay terrorism ka control !

lol here comes the Slaves of Sharif family :D hey dude kindly tell me 3 to 4 danish schools are enough for 12 crores of punjabis ?? 2 to 3 hospitals are enough for 12 crore punjabis ??? how many universities made in punjab in last 5 years as your leader claim to bring revolution in education ?? how many IT Parks or IT jobs created in pakistan ?? as your leader claims to bring revolution in IT sector lol

caliber of Shahbaz sharif is when he innaugurated kalma fly over he said i have bring revolution in construction in pakistan :D :cheesy:

Budget Allocation
The Higher and Primary Education has been allocated Rs.117 billion in the current Punjab budget in different categories, which is a fifth of the total budget and reflects the Chief Minister’s resolve to educate the youth of the province.

but still more then 1 crore punjabi kids are not going to school ?? havent you seen conditions of govt schools in remote areas ... punjab is not limited to lahore only

Budget Allocation

Why shahbaz sharif is not paying the rightful amount to the builders and contractors who build Danish schools? A person who spend 117 billion on education and refusing to give a dime to those who build educational infrastructure?

Back
Top Bottom