What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

Thats arguable. Laptops opens up options. You have a choice to get into private business i.e. providing services to the world or you have the option to educate yourself to become another arfa karim/bill gates. If we get at least 5 such people in the country it will be huge sucess. BTW the model they took came from Tamil Nadu and U.P India. They have been doing this for some time now. Metro i agree was a bit in hastle but atleast jobs are created and poor can travel to their destination at an affordable cost.

Education is top priority but let me explain the fact that it is a long long process. tousee putay bhe hojao thanu intazar karna pay ga. Korea took 30 years, Finland took 50 years, U.S/Canada/UK took Centuries to transform.

Ap ka dengue or kachra khatam karnay kay liya bohot maynat lagha hain. phir vo salaab aya tha south punjab main. terrorism in kpk, sindh, baluchistan effects punjab. yea thori thori cheezay bohot noksan poncha thee hain.

Anyhow thats my opinion. I wouldn't mind if someone proves me wrong.

I disagree; Laptops weren't needed nor was the METRO service - Are they good additions ? I'm sure they are but was that the best utilization of scarce resources ? No...a resounding no !

Hoping against hope that somehow all of those benefits would be accrued through the Laptop without any inculcation of any of those uses in the target users to actually employ the Laptops in such an ambitiously proactive manner is naivete at best. Similarly Jobs could have been created in so many different & better ways instead of through a METRO Bus system that ate away so much of our resources.

I would have preferred if PML N had spent that amount of money on :

(i) Primary & Secondary Education by hiring more teachers, by getting them trained to be much better, by paying them something proportionate to what an educator deserves, by equipping the schools with much better facilities, by ensuring that you make education the top most priority by having schools opened in two shifts throughout the Province (Morning & Evening) & by ensuring that the existing schools stop being someone's makeshift barns.

(ii) Concentrate on Adult Education by opening up more vocational institutions that offer a whole range of training opportunities instead of the 2-3 beat up ones that are being offered since ever - Electrician, Mechanic etc. & create awareness amongst the people to get trained from there & try to move up the ladder.

(iii) Have an intensive & extensive Micro-Financing program going on that equips any wouldbe entrepreneurs with the relevant resources, skill-set & continued professional guidance, after a proper screening process of course, to set up small business in the Province.

(iv) Get proper qualified & competent Project Managers to manage a plethora of Government's White Elephants throughout the Province which, despite being Cash Cows, are acting like Dogs (failures) , to borrow the terminology from the Boston Consulting Group Matrix of Competition.

Until the Raiwind Palace is guarded by 1200 Punjab police jawans, paid by the people of Punjab, you do not have a right to question anybody else's security. Period.

Road to Raiwind palace built out of public exchequer. Who the hell are these Nooras to question other people's intentions? Haven't we seen these two brothers several times in power? Its enough guys, just go to ....., wherever!

207533_10151391445889527_459595241_n.jpg

484148_644240792258758_1009140100_n.jpg

These comments are very emotional, and that's all good - BUT, be reasonable and please be sober, emotions go up and down and should not be trusted - I would encourage those who are serious about winning to look for all the things they did not do right and how they can do them better - And I would encourage these people to focus on getting people to understand the message, not just how they FEEL but to THINK, about their self interest and exactly how PTI policies are the solution - Daard ki Daawa -- win the mind, the azz will follow - Please do not just rely on crowds, when what is needed is commitment.

I disagree; Laptops weren't needed nor was the METRO service - Are they good additions ? I'm sure they are but was that the best utilization of scarce resources ? No...a resounding no !

Hoping against hope that somehow all of those benefits would be accrued through the Laptop without any inculcation of any of those uses in the target users to actually employ the Laptops in such an ambitiously proactive manner is naivete at best. Similarly Jobs could have been created in so many different & better ways instead of through a METRO Bus system that ate away so much of our resources.

I would have preferred if PML N had spent that amount of money on :

(i) Primary & Secondary Education by hiring more teachers, by getting them trained to be much better, by paying them something proportionate to what an educator deserves, by equipping the schools with much better facilities, by ensuring that you make education the top most priority by having schools opened in two shifts throughout the Province (Morning & Evening) & by ensuring that the existing schools stop being someone's makeshift barns.

(ii) Concentrate on Adult Education by opening up more vocational institutions that offer a whole range of training opportunities instead of the 2-3 beat up ones that are being offered since ever - Electrician, Mechanic etc. & create awareness amongst the people to get trained from there & try to move up the ladder.

(iii) Have an intensive & extensive Micro-Financing program going on that equips any wouldbe entrepreneurs with the relevant resources, skill-set & continued professional guidance, after a proper screening process of course, to set up small business in the Province.

(iv) Get proper qualified & competent Project Managers to manage a plethora of Government's White Elephants throughout the Province which, despite being Cash Cows, are acting like Dogs (failures) , to borrow the terminology from the Boston Consulting Group Matrix of Competition.

phir wohe baat. education time laag ta hain. but i'm not ignoring that. Rs.117 billion (20% of Budget) was spent on that. Of course the higher the better but keep in view apnay apnee economy bhe to chilanee hain na or doray misail jaysay terrorism ka control !

2012-10-09-010.jpg

2012-10-09-011.jpg

PTI is corporate, regardless of where it is, it means organization and means business!

Preparations for the fundraiser event i am helping to organize.

:)

Please remember to put the party symbol - EVERYWHERE -- not everyone will know to read and write and the polling booth can be lonely - why not make sure everyone knows the symbol and that will make life in the polling booth that much easier

When Quaid-e-Azam was delivering his speech in this same ground of Minar e Pakistan, a 19 year old boy was listening to Quaid. His name was Ikram Ullah Niazi. He was my father.

Imran Khan ♥ ♥

:pakistan:

phir wohe baat. education time laag ta hain. but i'm not ignoring that. Rs.117 billion (20% of Budget) was spent on that. Of course the higher the better but keep in view apnay apnee economy bhe to chilanee hain na !

Wow....where did you bring that 20% figure from ? :blink:

Back
Top Bottom