What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

@Leader i want to see pictures during rain ... :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
526819_354271004674811_474649920_n.jpg

I don't know man. I'm not a fan of both sources. While 1 is from govt of punjab, the other is from a biased newspaper, which i have observed for years.

Here are thoughts of a 3rd person.

733834_518321198206491_363768123_n.jpg

Yaaar woh Government ke figures haiin...the newspaper didn't come up with them on their own ! :blink:

Waisee tuuu aaaj nahin ayaaa Jalseiii peiii ! :cray:

I don't know man. I'm not a fan of both sources. While 1 is from govt of punjab, the other is from a biased newspaper, which i have observed for years.

Bring some constructive things not tweets dude show me the progress not the words

Yaaar woh Government ke figures haiin...the newspaper didn't come up on their own ! :blink:

aik newspaper kahta hain kay punjab spent Rs 270 billion south punjab main spend kiya hain or doora newspaper kehta hain kay 150 or theesra kehta hain 70. kuch samaj nahi atta. Ab kisko trust karogay? :hitwall:

Bring some constructive things not tweets dude show me the progress not the words

i have given you both figures and tweet from a non pakistani. first reply to the first one before answering the 2nd.

survey-of-punjab-schools-ordered-1337112730-2404.jpg

ghost-schools-pakistan.jpg

here are the super duper govt schools of punjab

Poor condition of public schools proof of govt’s negligence

* Majority of public schools lack basic facilities, including clean drinking water

By Arsalan Haider

LAHORE: Conditions of schools in the provincial capital are proof of the Punjab government’s negligence in providing education, which is a basic right and the only way poor can extricate themselves from poverty. Meanwhile, the children of the impoverished can only afford to study in public schools.

The Punjab Ministry of Education had drawn up several plans and policies, but they are failing to achieve their targets and goals due to lack of attention to the education sector. The Punjab government is spending a huge amount of money on chief minister’s protocol and other cabinet members. But, it is ignoring the education sector.

The primary education sector must be the government’s top priority. The condition of the government primary schools in the city and the quality of education being imparted there is going from bad to worse.

Many government schools exist on paper only. School buildings, mostly in rural areas, have been converted to drawing rooms for local landowners or cattle sheds. While, the children are forced to study under trees or in the open.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

This guy should work in a barber shop! loot at his name!

i have given you both figures and tweet from a non pakistani. first reply to the first one before answering the 2nd.

Show me the super duper govt schools of Punjab rural areas not words and tweets you shown nothing but a sh*t

Back
Top Bottom