What's new

who started Arms Race in Asia!!!!!

is it not a threat with disputed arunachal pradesh,closeness with arch rival pakistan,no support for unsc permenant seat and not much help in nuclear deal

Those things will not result in total war unless India wishes it so.

is it not a threat with disputed arunachal pradesh

It's India that's been unwilling to negotiate a settlement. Premier Zhou Enlai said after the war that time will heal and China will leave the door open for settlement when India is ready to negotiate. India hasn't.

closeness with arch rival pakistan

You work it out with Pakistan, China would like nothing better than a stable situation in South Asia.

no support for unsc permenant seat

No support but no rejection (yet). China will likely allow for an expansion of UNSC but not with veto power. None of the support you've received from the P5 nations has an endorsement with veto

not much help in nuclear deal

And? China doesn't help Mexico with nuclear deals either.

i said threat like you percieve USA like a threat,is america going to attack china NO but still you are preparing for the worst so are we with you,even if we settle dispute with pakistan,india and pakistan will always be enemies

i said threat like you percieve USA like a threat,is america going to attack china NO but still you are preparing for the worst so are we with you,even if we settle dispute with pakistan,india and pakistan will always be enemies

America and China had a war where there were millions of casualties. Nuclear threats were also there.

China and India are completely different.

No we are too addicted to each other, but that won't stop China and the US playing a game of power maneuvering for the fate of the Pacific.

The India China dispute is bush league stuff.

Lots of our Pakis.. and chinease friends accuses india for starting arm race in Asia.(spc. whenever news comes like india is going to induct $50bill xyz. etc etc.)

but, here is the reality and facts :-

china started arm race then india follows to ensure his security after that pakistan...

armsimporters3.png

there are other threads regarding these concerns :
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/86547-china-warns-escalating-arms-race-asia.html

what u guys says... and what gonna be Asias Future.....
[i think, war scenario in Asia in near future]

reasons and indications..:-
-what about indias and chinese 5th genration planes
regional disputes b/w india and china.. (unsc seat, kashmir, AP)
and pakistans increasing nuke warheads.. 110-->MORE

-http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/95479-no-nuclear-limit-china.html

Our nationalities (i.e. the adjective used to describe the inhabitants of said countries) is Pakistanis & Chinese ; respectively

this isn't bharat rhatshak, so exercise at least a modium of respect.

as for india, i would perceive them to be driving the arms race. And it is exacerbated by the fact that it has regional disputes with all of of its neighbours. You don't have to worry about Pakistan starting an arm's race, we aim for minimum credible deterrant in the face of threats.

'Reactionaries' if you will. And we are perfectly within our right. Chinese can speak for their own behalf here; Pakistan seeks peaceful relations with all of its neighbours. We are a developing country whose people have aspirations, not a rogue state which blindly wants to conquer the the universe.

this thread is a childish one, and which seems to demonstrate some kind of complexes which don't seem to be gotten rid of.

Our nationalities (i.e. the adjective used to describe the inhabitants of said countries) is Pakistanis & Chinese ; respectively

as for india, i would perceive them to be driving the arms race. And it is exacerbated by the fact that it has regional disputes with all of of its neighbours. You don't have to worry about Pakistan starting an arm's race, we aim for minimum credible deterrant in the face of threats.

'Reactionaries' if you will. And we are perfectly within our right. Chinese can speak for their own behalf here; Pakistan seeks peaceful relations with all of its neighbours. We are a developing country whose people have aspirations, not a rogue state which blindly wants to conquer the the universe.

this thread is a childish one, and which seems to demonstrate some kind of complexes which don't seem to be gotten rid of.

Now I will say there is definitely an arms race between India and Pakistan. I'll also say it is absolutely crucial for Pakistan to maintain a minimum credible deterrent.

Now I will say there is definitely an arms race between India and Pakistan. I'll also say it is absolutely crucial for Pakistan to maintain a minimum credible deterrent.

the policy will prevail undoubtedly....be assured.

it would be prudent to add that the lost-decade of 1990s was a blessing in disguise. We are not in a position to be buying $60b worth of arms. What we can produce/overhaul locally we will. That which we cannot, would be sought for externally.

i meant china percieves america as a threat and the same way india percieves china and dont tell me that china doesnt give much about india in terms of threat,china has pakistan play that part so it doesnt have to give attention to india

From my point of view as an indiaN,, China = Pakistan; what china does pak copies or will get any way. China is a communist because of NON-human mind set. Brahamins are satwick and do not eat meat or drink liquor; there are almost NO Satwic Person in Pakistan or China. Pishach = dog meat eaters = Chinese. Then, the present population of Pakistan is never going to Understand that Pure = Sindhu so Pakistan = Hindustan = land of the PURE. But are Pakistanis's intentions pure; as an indiaN i doubt intentions ... It is india versus pakistan china combine

The People from Harappa and Mohonjadaro started the arms race :hitwall:
What a pointless thread :hitwall:

The People from Harappa and Mohonjadaro started the arms race :hitwall:
What a pointless thread :hitwall:
Don't know any thing about these places and google them even know a little.
Base on subjective comprehension,perhaps now people once upon a time in one side now reincarmated to the other side now.Same thing may happen many years later between other countries.

America and China had a war where there were millions of casualties. Nuclear threats were also there.

China and India are completely different.

No we are too addicted to each other, but that won't stop China and the US playing a game of power maneuvering for the fate of the Pacific.

The India China dispute is bush league stuff.

well again Chinese and Pakistanis are putting all blame on india....:hitwall:

even chinese don't hv (ever had )serious threats(like regional disputes, terrorism)
their arm race is justified but india don't have right to ensure his security even they have serious threats from their neighbors.
(despite of 3 wars with pak. and one with Chinese .):hang2:

[whole world is decreasing their nuke stockpile and u both are increasing :rofl:]
:pakistan::china::cry:

Somehow I had a feeling this thread would turn into "some people" blaming India for the so called "arms race". Basically, since India can now afford some more expensive toys, it started the arms race.

Logic at it's best!

Back
Top Bottom