What's new

who started Arms Race in Asia!!!!!

Do not complain about China, India is voluntarily joined the game.
China to strengthen military, the reasons is Taiwan.

:cheers: We will always maintain military spending accounts for 2~3% GDP. That is not much.

Actually one of our main aim is not to get dragged into an arms race with China. Our military spending is also 2-3 % of our GDP and it's been that way for a while now so how can you say that India voluntarily joined the arms race?

well yes, u got my point..
china is gonna make over 2000 nukes..
ans Pakistan is also on the way..(110+future)

then what about india..
[we don't want to make such Words Mass Destructive weapons....]

and spc. we have regional disputes....

Nukes are different. You can have 2000+ if you want but a hundred would do the job. ie. achieve deterrence. Hell even one would be enough to give some people headaches. Look at all the hoopla over North Korea when they're only estimated to have 5 warheads.

China sees a threat from the US in the future and hopes to achieve nuclear parity, Pakistan for whatever reason is also increasing their nukes.

For India, 100 is enough... 200 at most.

PS: Hope this helps.

then what about india..

Ha yes,when our enemies are increasing nukes in great numbers,we will be sitting quiet and watching they make it ,and eat pop corn...?

just a HInt:-
we have NSG waiver and we are aiming to make nuclear deal with multiple countries...

Ha yes,when our enemies are increasing nukes in great numbers,we will be sitting quiet and watching they make it ,and eat pop corn...?

just a HInt:-
we have NSG waiver and we are aiming to make nuclear deal with multiple countries...

Yes India may be working on increasing warheads too and this time we have don't have to be so transparent about it. GoI's diplomacy has paid off well.

then what about india..

mate future is not about how many nukes u have..its how many ABM missile u have and how effective it is...

We will be manufacturing ABM from 2012 or 2013,so pakistan and china are building more nukes..
So we need to build ABM in 1000 numbers....and a effective air defence with high quality jets and UCAV's

we need more nukes and ABM defence for both borders.whoever started this but it is already done....

^^^

Yes ABM's are another thing you need to consider when arguing about nuclear parity.

Lets pakistan build more nukes..let them announce it to the world..
we'll build ABM and down in basement and good stockpile of nukes....

And we'll ink more deals from other countries.... :cheers:

Lots of our Pakis.. and chinease friends accuses india for starting arm race in Asia.(spc. whenever news comes like india is going to induct $50bill xyz. etc etc.)

but, here is the reality and facts :-

china started arm race then india follows to ensure his security after that pakistan...

armsimporters3.png

there are other threads regarding these concerns :
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/86547-china-warns-escalating-arms-race-asia.html

what u guys says... and what gonna be Asias Future.....
[i think, war scenario in Asia in near future]

reasons and indications..:-
-what about indias and chinese 5th genration planes
regional disputes b/w india and china.. (unsc seat, kashmir, AP)
and pakistans increasing nuke warheads.. 110-->MORE

-http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/95479-no-nuclear-limit-china.html

Just to make it clear I had no intentions on commenting on the retards post lest alone thanking the @## for calling us Pakis rather then Pakistanis because his freaking fingers broke when he was about to write the last 5 letters. Any I am going to have to get use to the new format with both the complaint and the thanks button next to each other.

Just to make it clear I had no intentions on commenting on the retards post lest alone thanking the @## for calling us Pakis rather then Pakistanis because his freaking fingers broke when he was about to write the last 5 letters. Any I am going to have to get use to the new format with both the complaint and the thanks button next to each other.

sir the word "p@ki " is used in western
world with racial meaning..but is it stil valid in todays world ?

i read that the real meaning of the word is " PURE ". isn't it ?

well i don't want to ruin this thread..
[in short, what.. when some of u pakis.. call indians as bhartis... ??]

Back
Top Bottom