What's new

Whether India invites me or not, I will visit India. Nawaz Sharif

of course he has to go and genuflect before his masters and lords....

He was born in India. So.....

18-Welcome-Home-Garfield-Balloon.jpg

:tup:

No. He was born in Lahore.

No. He was born in Lahore.
Sorry my bad. His father, Muhammad Sharif, an upper middle-class businessman and industrialist was from Amritsar district and had migrated to Pakistan in 1947. Nawaz as born in Lahore but his ancestors were from India.

Almost all of Pakistan's problems exist because of the rivalry with India and if NS can 'reset' the ties which benefit both countries' population then even uninvited--though a bit strange-- is okay in my books. Don't forget how Zia used to go for the cricket diplomacy or how Musharraf reached out to Vajpayee in Katmandu and shook his hand.

NS is not a traitor. He will safeguard Pakistan's interests. He knows that being a 'security state' is costing Pakistan a lot and he will try to pull Pakistan back from that perpetual state.

I didn't vote for him. But I wish him all the best in promoting his agenda, including normalizing India Pak relations.

Leader long time no see, how you feeling after defeat? Do you have any moral grounds left to do propaganda against PML-N?
I advise you take rest for few months :rofl:

This spoon of PTI has no shame left in him :D

ask him how many times IK went in India and what khayali pilauo he cooked in there lol

watch what next PM(in dream) of Pakistan IK said in AJJ tak(one of the most crap channel ) and especially watch his invitation to Amir khan to visit future prime minister of Pakistan Imran khan lol

what IK said anything different here . some people are so blind in hate

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost all of Pakistan's problems exist because of the rivalry with India and if NS can 'reset' the ties which benefit both countries' population then even uninvited--though a bit strange-- is okay in my books. Don't forget how Zia used to go for the cricket diplomacy or how Musharraf reached out to Vajpayee in Katmandu and shook his hand.

NS is not a traitor. He will safeguard Pakistan's interests. He knows that being a 'security state' is costing Pakistan a lot and he will try to pull Pakistan back from that perpetual state.

I didn't vote for him. But I wish him all the best in promoting his agenda, including normalizing India Pak relations.

It seem to me that this forum is all about bashing all political parties of Pakistan except angels of PTI which some of them they borrowed from others parties :)

Sorry my bad. His father, Muhammad Sharif, an upper middle-class businessman and industrialist was from Amritsar district and had migrated to Pakistan in 1947. Nawaz as born in Lahore but his ancestors were from India.

So? How does it matter? Don't tell me now that Pakistanis still differentiate between people who migrated during partition.

Back
Top Bottom