What's new

Whether India invites me or not, I will visit India. Nawaz Sharif

It was for arp2041 he is supporter of Modi and BJP and as long as i am supporting his party he won't mind whatever i call them. :D :cheers:

I am also supporting your terrorist party PMLN.Let's see if your and mine so called terrorist parties can agree on something worthy.

:pissed:

Khuda kay liye sab mil ker dua karo, yeh banda ****** hi na kerwa day pehle ki tarhan !!

It was not Ganja but your ISI/Army which cheated your nation and pushed you in a humiliating war.Ganja tried to initiate peace process but ISI/Army saw their aim ie control in Pak and exporting terrorism washed away.

Why he is loving india so much when almost all the pakistani members in PDF hates india............:cheesy:

That's the deference. PDF doesn't reflect average Pakistani mindset. Had it been... IK would have won by a landslide!

Imran Khan's support base was not awaam but internet fanboys and guess what a whole bunch of Pakistani fanboys are found on PDF.:pakistan:

I knew Ganja was gonna win over Imran Khan types.

the problem is with the border clash and prisoner attacks the people really dont want to hear lovey dovey with india. It was amongst the long list of things people hated about previous govt. He is starting kinda on the wrong foot. Nawaz will also have to control the media bcz the media is very critical and they can pick these things like they used to during ppp rule. If he keeps good relations while at the same time without bowing his head and being firm on some issues then its good however if eh fails at that it will be his negative.

Yeh nawaz sharif mere puray mulk ki dharti pe bojh hai !!!!!!!!

:omghaha: ganje, apni tind peh khopde ka tel laga aqal ke lye, teri aqal bohut kam he :disagree:

And what about the hairy men below? :bunny: :omghaha: :pakistan:

Gilani_Pak_PM_295.jpg

zardarifunnypics1.jpg

Prime-Minister-Raja-Pervez-Ashraf-Farewell-Address-to-Nation-16th-March-201334745.jpg

Is salay ko koi abhee abhee bhej day, not to forget his brother. Dono ganjay waheen theek hain! :D

oye, Ganjon ke baare mei koi ulti baat mat karna... Tera bhai bhi usi group ko belong karta hei

BTW, for a change, if someone is making a positive statement, we should all appreciate it man... We've both become a nation of hypocritical cynics... Learn some thing about 'being positive' fellas...

Atithi devo bhava!

oye, Ganjon ke baare mei koi ulti baat mat karna... Tera bhai bhi usi group ko belong karta hei

BTW, for a change, if someone is making a positive statement, we should all appreciate it man... We've both become a nation of hypocritical cynics... Learn some thing about 'being positive' fellas...

Atithi devo bhava!

Exchange him for MMS

Back
Top Bottom