What's new

Whether India invites me or not, I will visit India. Nawaz Sharif

That's the deference. PDF doesn't reflect average Pakistani mindset. Had it been... IK would have won by a landslide!

I din't see any pre-poll survey claiming victory for IK, i don't know how people were claiming his victory or why are they now upset??

@Hyperion ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Nawaz does not have a clue about foreign relations.

All he knows is how to build roads.

80/90s politics won't cut it in 2013. He will get exposed badly and will take us all with him for the ride.

MMS needs his madam to get his instructions... Him coming there would make it actually easier for us to manage our neighbor... Ghate ka sauda hei, dekh lo :P

We will appoint him as consultant to improve economy not PM, so you can keep your Italian devi

I think its time for Indian people to give Gov to saffron terrorists so we can move forward in genuine peace process. I am sick of back stabbing of congress.
who is a saffron terrorist and how many were killed by them . Please post them with proof .

noora has gone delusional just read on news something like this....haluf bardari mein baharat kay wazir e azam ko invite karoonga...he really thinks himself as harman e sharifan ameer ul momineen.

I have a feeling that Pakistanis are extremely polarized when it comes to politics. I mean elections are quite common in India but people generally don't get so polarized along party lines. May be it's just an internet thing.

I have a feeling that Pakistanis are extremely polarized when it comes to politics. I mean elections are quite common in India but people generally don't become so polarized along party lines. May be it's just an internet thing.

It's Pakistan's first transition from one civilian government to another in its 66-year history. They never experienced this before. Maybe that's why we are seeing all this excitement & disappointment. Hopefully they will get used to this after few more elections like this!

It's Pakistan's first transition from one civilian government to another in its 66-year history. They never experienced this before. Maybe that's why we are seeing all this excitement & disappointment. Hopefully they will get used to this after few more elections like this!

If only life was as simple as that.

PMLN in power is against the wishes of the majority of people in Pak.

It was a selection, not an election.

Very simple to diagnose the problem. Only a independent election commission which in free of any political influence can conduct free & fair elections. An ad-hoc CEC selected by politicians to serve their personal interest can never do a job of an institution which needs to be established & nurtured. For that to happen Pakistan needs a massive reform of their election commission. Only a constitutionally established federal authority can do the job. Works wonderfully well in India ever since this system was put in place & is now free from the clutches of politicians.

Majority isn't decided on PDF.

We hardly have 10k Pakistani members here & there is division within them as well.

Can you show the proof that Nawaz doesn't represent the MAJORITY or is it just that SINCE you din't wanted him so you thought even majority don't want him?

Back
Top Bottom