What's new

Whether India invites me or not, I will visit India. Nawaz Sharif

Laanat on Nawax Sharif. How can he go to a country without invitation? Its fine I know he has no dignity or self respect. But dont treat Pakistan the way you conduct yourself.

PTI has not been defeated. It has been cheated. And this victory is a Pyrrhic victory for Nooras. Pakistan is fast changing and just like PPP was humiliated and it was its last election, Nooras too must enjoy their last victory ever.

Pakistan is in safe hands and we know how to govern this country and bring economic revolution.

To PTI with love...
burnol.jpg

Welcome Nawaz Sharif :cheers:

Just before visiting make sure the anti Indian elements in your country are check mated.

Pakistan is yet to officially declare Nawaz Sharif's Pakistan Muslim League (PML-N) victorious in the country's general elections, but the man set to be the new Prime Minister and India's Manmohan Singh already seem keen to move forward on the dialogue process. In New Delhi, the BJP has asked why the haste.

Even as the PML N looked set to emerge as the single-largest party in the national assembly, Mr Sharif had told NDTV, "We have to restart our journey (from 1999). So whether India invites me or not, I will visit India."

A day later, Dr Singh congratulated Mr Sharif on his comprehensive win and extended that invitation. "The people of India welcome your publicly articulated commitment to a relationship between India and Pakistan that is defined by peace, friendship and cooperation. I look forward to working with you and your government", Mr Singh said.

Balbir Punj of the BJP said today that, "the PM should have waited and seen if Pakistan's attitude towards India improved before inviting him (Mr Sharif) here. It doesn't make sense to call him even before he has been sworn in."

The Pakistan media has welcomed Dr Singh's statement, but have also asked when the Indian Prime Minister will visit Pakistan.

The 63-year-old Nawaz Sharif had vowed during his campaign and also on the eve of the elections, to revive the India-Pakistan peace process which he began in 1999 with then Indian Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee of the BJP.

Mr Vajpayee had visited Pakistan in February 1999 and the two leaders had signed the Lahore Declaration on the development and use of nuclear weapons. Mr Sharif calls that a "historic moment" and said, "We have to bring back that time again."

The peace moves were interrupted later that year when Nawaz Sharif was overthrown by General Pervez Musharraf in a coup in October 1999. Months before that Pakistan's incursion into Kashmir provoked the Kargil war, fracturing bilateral ties. Mr Sharif was the PM during the Kargil conflict, but has repeatedly said that General Musharraf, the then Army chief, was solely responsible.

Prime Minister invites Nawaz Sharif to India, BJP says 'too soon' | NDTV.com

:pissed:

Khuda kay liye sab mil ker dua karo, yeh banda ****** hi na kerwa day pehle ki tarhan !!

Being a Prime Minister of Pakistan, you are more than welcome in India. Also, I feel that any of the their known politicians, media persons, sports personalities should be welcomed in India. It will go really well when travel between the two nation becomes common. Hatred has not served us, time to create friendly environment.

The next step will be to get the people of Pakistan easy visa for India, maybe it will take some more time.
I am very strong proponent of India, Pakistan good relationship.

Will invite Manmohan Singh to my oath-taking ceremony: Nawaz Sharif

LAHORE: PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif today said he will invite Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to Pakistan for his oath-taking ceremony as the new Premier.

Sharif invited Singh to Pakistan today, Express News reported adding he said he would also invite Singh to his oath-taking ceremony.

Nawaz has already indicated his desire to normalise "roller-coaster" ties with India.

Prime Minister Singh had yesterday lost no time in congratulating Sharif on his election victory, which will give him his third term as Prime Minister of Pakistan, and invited him to visit India at a mutually convenient time.

In an unusually quick response even as counting of votes was underway in Pakistan, Singh conveyed India's desire to work with him to chart a new course in Indo-Pak relations.

In a letter to Sharif, Prime Minister Singh said, "I look forward to working with you and your government to chart a new course and pursue a new destiny in the relations between our countries. I would also like to extend an invitation to you to visit India at a mutually convenient time."

During the campaign, 63-year-old Sharif had vowed to revive the Indo-Pak peace process which was interrupted in 1999 by the then military ruler Parvez Musharraf who ousted him in a bloodless coup. Sharif had started the peace process with then Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.

Will invite Manmohan Singh to my oath-taking ceremony: Nawaz Sharif - The Economic Times

Will invite Manmohan Singh to my oath-taking ceremony: Nawaz Sharif

LAHORE: PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif today said he will invite Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to Pakistan for his oath-taking ceremony as the new Premier.

Sharif invited Singh to Pakistan today, Express News reported adding he said he would also invite Singh to his oath-taking ceremony.

Nawaz has already indicated his desire to normalise "roller-coaster" ties with India.

Prime Minister Singh had yesterday lost no time in congratulating Sharif on his election victory, which will give him his third term as Prime Minister of Pakistan, and invited him to visit India at a mutually convenient time.

In an unusually quick response even as counting of votes was underway in Pakistan, Singh conveyed India's desire to work with him to chart a new course in Indo-Pak relations.

In a letter to Sharif, Prime Minister Singh said, "I look forward to working with you and your government to chart a new course and pursue a new destiny in the relations between our countries. I would also like to extend an invitation to you to visit India at a mutually convenient time."

During the campaign, 63-year-old Sharif had vowed to revive the Indo-Pak peace process which was interrupted in 1999 by the then military ruler Parvez Musharraf who ousted him in a bloodless coup. Sharif had started the peace process with then Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.

Will invite Manmohan Singh to my oath-taking ceremony: Nawaz Sharif - The Economic Times

I feel MMS should go, it will be really nice gesture. It will create positive atmosphere.

More than welcome. I am all for bonhomie b/w our countries.

Feels like deja-vu. Remember what happened within months of Zardari taking oath as president, there will always be elements ready to sabotage relations. This is a time for our intel agenices to pull up their socks and be very very cautious.

A great development I must say. Sharif seems to restart working on something we left behind. Hopefully they will come up with a consensus to put Kashmir on the side, sign a peace and trade treaty. Lets talk business not war :coffee:

I think its time for Indian people to give Gov to saffron terrorists so we can move forward in genuine peace process. I am sick of back stabbing of congress.

Post Reported....

Back
Top Bottom