What's new

To all Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now you guys produce Shahid Afridi , Shoaib Akhtar, Sohail Tanvir and their likes who are treated like heroes in Pakistan .These people in their skills or personality or integrity stand nowhere compared to the older heroes .They don't have much fan following outside Pakistan unlike the older Pakistanis as well .

You just can't help but think that some regression has taken place in Pakistan over the years in some form .

What it is ? That is something only a Pakistani can tell .

Shahid Afridi has a fan following but Kukri is thought of as crap by 90% of Pakistanis. For more on this, you can see PakPassion. Most people even abuse Afridi.

As for regression, yes, it's happened but there is some hope. Seeing the Tribune, Dawn and some eminent professor like Hoodbhoy and some of the lecturers at our own Uni (NUST), I think people's views are changing and becoming more progressive.

If we take PDF pakistani in considerations then pakistanis are illogical, confused and highly over rate them-self.

Including mods?

I have discovered some moderate Pakistanis here. :cheers:
At the same time I have also discovered that fantasy infested BD's who make me laugh :lol:

At the same time I have also discovered that fantasy infested BD's who make me laugh :lol:

I remember one on Sino Challenger's thread in which a Bengali said that China would have the North, Pakistan the west and Bangladesh would take back all of East Bengal ALONE and keep control over it

If we take PDF pakistani in considerations then pakistanis are illogical, confused and highly over rate them-self.

That Amigo, is an over-genaralization. There are enough exceptions to that on PDF. That is good enough for me.

The bigotry amongst Bangladeshis was the most surprising indeed, atleast for me. Except for Zabaniya and a couple more.

One mis-perception my friends and I had about Pakistanis was about their English abilities. I think thanks to cricket and interviews.

Many of my friends still ask me often whether you guys can speak good English (not the foreign educated ones, but the mangos like you and me).

Sir aap shuru hi kyu karte ho...chill maro naa thoada....

Yaar maine kiya ghalat bola....read my post~26

"It's an old school of thoughts....my car is better than yours".

I meant both sides. !!!

Shahid Afridi has a fan following but Kukri is thought of as crap by 90% of Pakistanis. For more on this, you can see PakPassion. Most people even abuse Afridi.

As for regression, yes, it's happened but there is some hope. Seeing the Tribune, Dawn and some eminent professor like Hoodbhoy and some of the lecturers at our own Uni (NUST), I think people's views are changing and becoming more progressive.

Including mods?

Truthseer, that kind of people have always been there and will always be there. May their tribe be increasingly heard. Then Mr.Jinnah's dream may some-day be eventually achieved.

Truthseer, that kind of people have always been there and will always be there. May their tribe be increasingly heard. Then Mr.Jinnah's dream may some-day be eventually achieved.

True. However, for the first time in Karachi, I've seen graffiti for people like Malala. For the first time I've seen posters that say:
What Pakistan do you want?
A) Quaid-e-Azam ka Pakistan
B) Taliban ka Pakistan

This has gone up in many areas of the city. It's new and it fills me with more and more hope that our closed mind shall open collectively

Here's a pic I found:
307991_529318447082500_2138738341_n.jpg

I remember one on Sino Challenger's thread in which a Bengali said that China would have the North, Pakistan the west and Bangladesh would take back all of East Bengal ALONE and keep control over it

funny :cheers:

There are posts from BD which will literally fall-down from your chair and laugh :lol:

@nick- On second thoughts, don't check out Pakpassion, it's filled with a lot of extremist hate at times. For a more fairer view, you could try Cricistan, a much better site :P

Can't form opinion of people based on internet interactions. Find most Pakistanis not from Army families carry normal viewpoints.

The peddling of weird history like IVC etc I find extremely weird, to say the least.

In short, minus the extre strong ideological glasses (religion, IVC (can't believe I've to mention it)), Pakistanis are normal people. Some with the ideological glasses consider themselves to be superior, despite their obvious lack of any logical integrity and critical faculties. Such delusional people seem to be prevalent more in pakistan than other countries i've had a chance to observe. OTOH since its a defence and political forum, i may have an observation bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom