What's new

To all Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, true. But identity is something very hard to understand, for people of every nation

Identity is not static, once your ancestors thought of themselves as Dharmic, now you think of yourself as Islamic. The churning will continue.

Judging pakistanis on the basis of how u interact wid them here on PDF will only make things worst.....
i have friends in Lahore and I have got as good as a repo/understanding wid them as any of my Indian frnd...one need to have p-2-p contacts wid them, what baffles me is how pak Pdf'rs are so much different from pakistanis I know in person....

Its very difficult if not downright impossible to be a dick face to face.

Even for a dick.

Identity is not static, once your ancestors thought of themselves as Dharmic, now you think of yourself as Islamic. The churning will continue.

Identity on the base of religion is always an iffy topic. I believe one's identity is usually more cultural, religion is just one's view of life and a way of reaching out to God

Judging pakistanis on the basis of how u interact wid them here on PDF will only make things worst.....
i have friends in Lahore and I have got as good as a repo/understanding wid them as any of my Indian frnd...one need to have p-2-p contacts wid them, what baffles me is how pak Pdf'rs are so much different from pakistanis I know in person....

Try discussing with your friends issues you discuss on PDF, online. Its the same case on both sides.

I was happy to see many reasonable voices from the Pakistani side here.

At the same time I was astounded by the level of deception in some others. Deception of others merges into self-deception. The worldview is tailored to the indoctrination and becomes unhinged from reality. Yet at a deeper level I am sure these individuals understand that the words coming from their mouths are false.

Ultimately truth will prevail, no falsehood can survive forever.

Try discussing with your friends issues you discuss on PDF, online. Its the same case on both sides.

True, it's all A-Okay until someone brings up Pakistan/India's problems when he is an Indian/Pakistani

I was happy to see many reasonable voices from the Pakistani side here.

At the same time I was astounded by the level of deception in some others. Deception of others merges into self-deception. The worldview is tailored to the indoctrination and becomes unhinged from reality. Yet at a deeper level I am sure people understand that the words coming from their mouth are false.

Ultimately truth will prevail, no falsehood can survive forever.

It shocked me too. What was the ultimate shock to me was that S.Y.A is in my Uni and he seems so normal there!

Its very difficult if not downright impossible to be a dick face to face.

Even for a dick.

Nahi bhai, they were sensible.....yaha toh hr Pakistani nukes dalne ki dhmiki deta hai....even bagladeshi itne attitude se batt karta hai ki jaise woh USA ka Baap ho...

PDF brings best out of people, right!!

Nahi bhai, they were sensible.....yaha toh hr Pakistani nukes dalne ki dhmiki deta hai....even bagladeshi itne attitude se batt karta hai ki jaise woh USA ka Baap ho...

PDF brings best out of people, right!!
Bengalis here are just funny, they're good for a laugh when you're down. Except for Zabaniya.

As for nuking India, it's usually a joke :D

Been there done that....nothing as how things go down here...well sir, I am not saying it's all because of pakistanis...
Koi nai Jane do, don't want to discuss that here...

When you are a guest in some one's house, you should at least have the decency to praise the host for his hospitality.
However if you have the tendency to criticise the stains on the table cloth, then make sure you go prepared with a box of detergent....... but i guess, our car is better than yours is a thought from the old school.

There is a reason to that.

I was reading an article on net warriors.

It seems after 40 both sides chill out.

Look at Imran and me.

Perhaps you are right , but i believe it could also have something to do with the change in the Pakistani education system in the last 30 years when politics and religion was started to be given emphasis in the education of kids

When you are a guest in some one's house, you should at least have the decency to praise the host for his hospitality.
However if you have the tendency to criticise the stains on the table cloth, then make sure you go prepared with a box of detergent....... but i guess, our car is better than yours is a thought from the old school.

Mr. Hyde.

With one end permanently jammed.

This forum isn't Pakistani property. It's the property of a Pakistani who doesn't mind people criticising Pakistan within limits. So I'd take the attitude somewhere else

Perhaps you are right , but i believe it could also have something to do with the change in the Pakistani education system in the last 30 years when politics and religion was started to be given emphasis in the education of kids

Politics? Sadly, Pakistan Studies doesn't even teach us recent history. The last chapter that is even tested in exams is Bhutto's constitution.

As for Religion, you have a choice. You can take a substitute for Islamiat

No, the purpose of such a forum is the bring out differences and understand them, expose people to new ways of looking at things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom