What's new

To all Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you are a guest in some one's house, you should at least have the decency to praise the host for his hospitality.
However if you have the tendency to criticise the stains on the table cloth, then make sure you go prepared with a box of detergent....... but i guess, our car is better than yours is a thought from the old school.

After being here for so long we started to treat this forum like our own home . Thanks for making us feel so Paraya :cry:

Btw, OP asked for our genuine views , otherwise we wouldn't have shared them.

After being here for so long we started to treat this forum like our own home . Thanks for making us feel so Paraya :cry:

Btw, OP asked for our genuine views , otherwise we wouldn't have shared them.

Yes, genuine views and hopefully within decent language before some hurt person comes and abuses. Pakistanis can discuss the views but the title should tell WindJammer and his ilk that it's not about their views on Indians

I have learnt lot about Pakistan.

Some prejudices were confirmed. Also came across some prejudices were cleared.

When you are a guest in some one's house, you should at least have the decency to praise the host for his hospitality.
However if you have the tendency to criticise the stains on the table cloth, then make sure you go prepared with a box of detergent....... but i guess, our car is better than yours is a thought from the old school.

Are you the host here???

Just a share of thoughts, no need to talk through your avatar.

You can kiss my avatar.

You were being condescending.

This is an international forum, which is what it is thanks to the contribution of Indians in equal measure to Pakistanis.

You guys started it, run it, pay for it, but we contribute to it.

Most of us are pretty well paid professionals.

You want to put a number to the man hours invested here?

Take your attitude elsewhere.

Here I came to know about a class. Class that members like Oscar,Icarus to Armstrong represent. And I envy Pakistan to have that class.

Yes, genuine views and hopefully within decent language before some hurt person comes and abuses. Pakistanis can discuss the views but the title should tell WindJammer and his ilk that it's not about their views on Indians

Well, no love lost but read post#36 and then decide the kind of bankrupt mentality one often comes across....then decide.

@ vsdoc.....sit on it. !!

Well, no love lost but read post#36 and then decide the kind of bankrupt mentality one often comes across....then decide.

@ vsdoc.....sit on it. !!
You say that but then give a beautiful last line of your own.

And what exactly has he said that is so vulgar?

By the way, I request vsdoc to not reply because this will escalate, will lead to an infraction to either him or you and then this thread will be closed

This forum isn't Pakistani property. It's the property of a Pakistani who doesn't mind people criticising Pakistan within limits. So I'd take the attitude somewhere else

Politics? Sadly, Pakistan Studies doesn't even teach us recent history. The last chapter that is even tested in exams is Bhutto's constitution.

As for Religion, you have a choice. You can take a substitute for Islamiat

I don't know what it is but even if you take little example like let's say cricket .

Pakistan produced heroes like Imran Khan , Wasim Akram , Waqar ,Rameez Raja - Skilled , Talented , Well read , intelligent , logical just basically very gentlemanly. These people gained fans across the world .

And now you guys produce Shahid Afridi , Shoaib Akhtar, Sohail Tanvir and their likes who are treated like heroes in Pakistan .These people in their skills or personality or integrity stand nowhere compared to the older heroes .They don't have much fan following outside Pakistan unlike the older Pakistanis as well .

You just can't help but think that some regression has taken place in Pakistan over the years in some form .

What it is ? That is something only a Pakistani can tell .

An internet forum is not truly representative of the entire country of pakistan, but does offer a close insight into the educated pakistanis.

Few things about pakistani members I have learned here on the forum:
All pakistanis members here have the genuine wish for prosperity of their nation, their society and the region in general.
All pakistani members here love china and wish to see china succeed as a great power in world stage.
All pakistani member have a certain disdain for their political leaders and dictators (except Mohd Ali Jinnah) but are strict devout followers of the army and it's intentions for the country.
Pakistan is not a failed country, was never one, will never be.
Pakistani members here have a very upbeat fighting spirit.
Pakistanis members are very proud of muslim history of the subcontinent, they have no disdain for the hindu history but are indifferent towards it.

There are a few minds here on the forum, which have the capacity to run pakistan's policy matters much better than the current crop of politicians. (Oscar/IB/Xeric/ listening?)

Few negatives I found that lived up to my envisioned stereotype associated with pakistans view towards India and US;

Most members here believe India has evil Hegemonic designs aimed to undermine Pak, India is now US's crony, Hindus hate muslims and want to invade pakistan for the same reason, etc.

Another interesting observation is rampant infatuation with conspiracy theories.

This has been my observation about pakistani members in general,

On defense matters most of the relevant members, think tanks and mods are extremely well informed, and possess enough foresight to put professional analysts to shame. In all this has been a very educative and enjoyable experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom