What's new

To all Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't form opinion of people based on internet interactions. Find most Pakistanis not from Army families carry normal viewpoints.
I wonder at times whether some are paid to post, and this is true for both Indians and Pakistanis

my perception of Pakistan n Pakistanis has changed a lot since i joined this forum...

There r many sane n intellect Pakistanis available on this forum (although they r a minority) who try to think out of the box solutions for our complexed situations...

This forum has shown that there is much more in Pakistan then terrorism n suicide bombing, a vibrant n beautiful Pakistani with very fiendly n lovable people...:smitten:

Although i don't see much change in Pakistani members attitude towards India but Indians have definitely changed their perception towards Pak to some extent....:agree:

I wonder at times whether some are paid to post, and this is true for both Indians and Pakistanis

Here,I don't think so.Maybe some politicians might do it too build public opinion.But they have no reason to do it here.

truthseer you doing a survey of some kind?-

i am waiting for "to all Pakistanis thread"- :coffee:-

just-a-stupid-medal-who-cares.jpg

lol- i am paid to sit on a computer and do all kind of stuff with it all day till 5- does that count?-

Let an Indian do that :chilli:

do you think indians are generous enough?- thick skin?- so fragile they are- :coffee:-

In India there is no budget yet for a 50 cent army! the fiscal deficit is large enough as it is. :)
i have read some where indians are recruiting thousands of internet warriors- that may or may not inclue forums spamming- wonder if the warriors are free what will they do-

lol- i am paid to sit on a computer and do all kind of stuff with it all day till 5- does that count?-

do you think indians are generous enough?- thick skin?- so fragile they are- :coffee:-

i have read some where indians are recruiting thousands of internet warriors- that may or may not inclue forums spamming- wonder if the warriors are free what will they do-
Are you paid by MQM or PTI?

Don't you know? This is what happens when someone criticises India:
An alarm goes off. Arjun, someone is attacking the honor of your motherland. Defend it, my Raju!
J?K

Just learn to ignore ignorant kids & you`ll find friends all over the forum...

But if you expecting all flowers showering upon you in a defence forum then you are in delusion... Pakistani gov & army are seems foe till date for Indian army & gov... If you are discussing army of both countries then surely you`ll get some good blows from other side...

Aur fir sab log humari tarah cool nahi ho sakte na... :azn:

If we understand their stand & then expect they`ll understand ours...

Agar "hum hi hum hain baki sab pani kam hai" wala attitude rakhoge to kisi sarfire se galiyan to sunege hi..:rofl:

From post one I didn`t abuse anyone for his nationality & thanks god no one abuse me till now...

I believe people on other side of border are very nice fellows like me...:smitten:

Are you paid by MQM or PTI?

Don't you know? This is what happens when someone criticises India:
An alarm goes off. Arjun, someone is attacking the honor of your motherland. Defend it, my Raju!
J?K

My company's internet is an accessory to the crime i commit on pdf-
well tbh- since the pm options been disabled the indian spam (hunting in packs) trolling has been reduced- so the rajus are feeling a little bit of supply chain problem-

So you believe all that you read, hunh? :lol:
Indian are recruiting not thousands but hundreds of thousands to sit in front of computer screens through most of the day.......................................................................................................................................................................
for BPO operations.

The day the CCP sets up operations in India, they may get 50 cents each. Till then they will have to work for a living, handling problems for the BPO outfits they work for.

truthseer you doing a survey of some kind?-

i am waiting for "to all Pakistanis thread"- :coffee:-

Kisi ko achha kaam to karne hi mat diya karo... :angry:

5 saal ho gaye ab lagta hai aapko bhi bujurg ka khitab dilana hi parega.... kur kur karta hua buddha...:rofl:

Your assumption of Indians are "not generous" is completely wrong. On both sides of border you can find generous people, Generosity is not dependent on country or region.

Your assumption of Indians are "not generous" is completely wrong. On both sides of border you can find generous people, Generosity is not dependent on country or region.

i agree not all- but indians here on pdf- are loosers- :coffee:-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom