What's new

To all Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistanis think all indians are dark. Well I am dogra from jammu and lighter than most pakistanis. most of my kashmiri pandit friends are also the same way. Most people outside India think I am persian. They are shocked when I say I am indian. So you can't pretend all hindus are dark and be racist.

Ok bro. My family also comes from Kashmir. Who cares btw?

Ok bro. My family also comes from Kashmir. Who cares btw?

Well i dont really care but i think some pakistanis are taught that hindus are one race of short, dark banias and pakistanis are middle eastern descendants. I see this kinda comments all over the internet. Too much racism in this world.

Well i dont really care but i think some pakistanis are taught that hindus are one race of short, dark banias and pakistanis are middle eastern descendants. I see this kinda comments all over the internet. Too much racism in this world.

You are new here man, you will get used to the delusional things Pakistanis say to make themselves feel better. It look at it as more of a comedy show than anything else...

If Pakistanis are so racist, then so are your fellow countrymen that slap endless amounts of bleach on their faces.

The funny thing is that whites try to look darker by tanning, while dark people try to bleach their faces to look lighter.

All this **** is superficial anyway. You never chose to look the way you look. Just be happy with yourself and everything will be fine. People will like you for you.

If Pakistanis are so racist, then so are your fellow countrymen that slap endless amounts of bleach on their faces.

The funny thing is that whites try to look darker by tanning, while dark people try to bleach their faces to look lighter.

All this **** is superficial anyway. You never chose to look the way you look. Just be happy with yourself and everything will be fine. People will like you for you.

well i agree with all that. ofcourse indians are racist but not toward pakistanis in that sense. all i want is for pakistanis to understand that india is multiethnic and all hindus do not look the same! hinduism is a religion not a race!!

well i agree with all that. ofcourse indians are racist but not toward pakistanis in that sense. all i want is for pakistanis to understand that india is multiethnic and all hindus do not look the same! hinduism is a religion not a race!!

I think you shouldn't base your decision on Pakistani views from the internet.

Internet is full of ****.

RazPak please do not sound agreeable and reasonable.

Its destroying your image.

What image is this?

The one that you have created in your mind?

I've never had an internet persona unlike you "intellectuals".

I write what I feel.

What image is this?

The one that you have created in your mind?

I've never had an internet persona unlike you "intellectuals".

I write what I feel.

I'm no intellectual man. I became a doctor by default just because I happened to always be a topper through school and college.

I'm actually a whisky drinking biker boy with three tattoos (planning on the fourth) who's good with the ladies.

That's when I'm not at home being a husband and dad of course. :azn:

Pakistanis think all indians are dark. Well I am dogra from jammu and lighter than most pakistanis. most of my kashmiri pandit friends are also the same way. Most people outside India think I am persian. They are shocked when I say I am indian. So you can't pretend all hindus are dark and be racist.

Hold ur horse soldier.when we will be attacked with coconuts u have to lead us.

I'm no intellectual man. I became a doctor by default just because I happened to always be a topper through school and college.

I'm actually a whisky drinking biker boy with three tattoos (planning on the fourth) who's good with the ladies.

That's when I'm not at home being a husband and dad of course. :azn:

I got a tat of of the Pakistani flag on my arm.

:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom