What's new

Pakistani poets mistreated at New Delhi Mushaira

Come on sport.....what happened with the Pakistan women cricket team and then the hockey players.
Something very wrong with the Indian society.
Pakistanis fight their wars on the border...not on playing fields or some concert venues. !!

If Pakistan fights war on the borders only...who was Ajmal Kasab???

Read thy history.

I know why. it,s not one sided infact your version was more one sided. last thing i will say on this. that war was not like we are the good guys and you are the bad guys. both sides were to blame. Look at it with unbiased eyes and you will see.

Just tell me a simple fact..If you were the good guys ..or what you were doing, was actually for the betterment of Bengali people..how come ten millions Pakistanis ran away from your country to live as refugees in India?

Just tell me a simple fact..If you were the good guys ..or what you were doing, was actually for the betterment of Bengali people..how come ten millions Pakistanis ran away from your country to live as refugees in India?

Did i say we were the good guy?. read my post again. i said both sides werent the good guys. I said it wasnt good or bad guy thing.

One could also talk about Swiss guests in India, best you keep to the subject at hand.

only the accused in swiss case are facing trial while attackers of sri lankan team enjoys pakistani patronaze.

Pakistani poets Fehmida Riaz, Harris Khalique and Kishwar Naheed were thoroughly humiliated at a New Delhi poetry recital event (mushaira) when protesters shouted “Go Back” at them. A protester even reached the stage and shouted the slogan Pakistan Murdabad (down with Pakistan). This is how pro-India Pakistani poets were treated at the event named Jashn-e-Bahar or Spring Festival on Friday. Read more at:
Pakistani poets humiliated at New Delhi mushaira

thank god for that.
thats what they deserve lol.
i want to thank those indians for this.

Ohh the drama!! Stop being so literal.
'You' in the above refers to all Pakistanis(west Pakistanis) as a group and not 'you' as an individual.

I know exactly what you implied but are you ignoring or did you miss the part about my country.!!

If Pakistan fights war on the borders only...who was Ajmal Kasab???

Could be related to Sarabjit Singh Dhillon

only the accused in swiss case are facing trial while attackers of sri lankan team enjoys pakistani patronaze.

Mercifully no harm came to the Sri Lankan team.....and the honour of the Swiss woman is in tatters.

Could be related to Sarabjit Singh Dhillon

Is he even a spy as Pakistan claims?? Any proof...:undecided:

In case a Ajmal Kasab, there is solid evidence.

BTW what did Sarabjit Singh do? did he gun down innocent Pakistanis??

Serves them right to even go to a LOW LIFE COUNTRY LIKE INDIA. You don't go looking for roses in a SEWAGE PLANT.

If Pakistanis don't respect their own artists , why do they expect us to respect them ? We would at least never do this to them.

Well it was your responsibility for their security. In any case I have no problem if they get thrashed in the country that they actually love.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom