What's new

A Pakistani in Delhi

and how urdu is related to "Muslim identity?".. Mother of Urdu is Farsi (Language of Parsi (Kaffir)community), Father is Hindi (Kaffirs), how can product of 2 Kaffir become Momin?

Urdu is Indian language, just like many desi language..

Just because more Hindu speak english than Britons, English won't become Islamic language..

I am a Hindu and I speak Urdu, I have learnt Urdu in my school days.. Urdu is Indian Language (spoken in Paksitan and BD).

I am a Mughal from Dehli, Hindu Boy. My Ancestors developed Urdu language so please spare me the speech. As for your Urdu speaking abilities, I have to laugh and cry when I hear some Hindus speak Urdu. You don't speak Urdu, you RAPE URDU language.

Living in Hyderabad city can do that to you because you are only interacting with people who also speak Urdu. first of all , almost half of the Hyderbad city are Muslims and even the Hindus there speak fluent Urdu after centuries of Nizam tradition. And no they don't speak any weird Hindi. They speak proper Urdu except for their pronounciation of letter QAF which has more of a KHAF sound. But we understand each other perfectly well. I have heard the speech of Akbar Owaisi and could understand each word clearly.
am talking about ordinary hyderabad muslim, they speak no urdu. (or the words that separate urdu from hindi). The languge is quite funny.
I mean no disrespect of course, one can call it another dialect (like mumbaiya hindi).

No, telugus of hyderabad struggle to speak hindi/urdu inspite of nizam tradition. Thats because hyderabad is much bigger city now, and telugus from all over state live there. Only old city has muslims majority.

Last edited by a moderator:
am talking about ordinary hyderabad muslim, they speak no urdu. (or the words that separate urdu from hindi). The languge is quite funny.
I mean no disrespect of course, one can call it another dialect (like mumbaiya hindi).

No, telugus of hyderabad struggle to speak hindi/urdu inspite of nizam tradition. Thats because hyderabad is much bigger city now, and telugus from all over state live there. Only old city has muslims majority.

Even though I an understand what they are saying it does appear to be some localized slang dialect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because indians r our sworn enemies n the urge of revenge of east pakistan is n will be always in our hearts until we do same.

Anyways its our religious duty to honor our guests n we do same for everyone from every country.

Revenge of the fallen.. :P
And BD will take revenge of Tikka Khan's Rape and murder...

What else is your religiou duty sir? killing innocent?

Was Pakistan doing its religious duty in BD???

Revenge of the fallen.. :P
And BD will take revenge of Tikka Khan's Rape and murder...

LOL wakeup kiddo its 21st century n now yr own hindus r saying otherwise but what r u doing in kashmir n khalistan n nagalands is very much known to the world.

Yeah, yeah, I know the 25% Kashmir bit, they were up against Kashmiri civilians and the Kashmiri Rajah's small time police force - IA got in much later and the Mujahadeen cum Pak army had to flee after that.

As for the Talibanni's attacking India - the whole lot of them - I sure hope they come face to face with IA and not blow themselves up in market places and among civilians and we will ensure their swift passage to their maker en masse.

And you are so ill-read that you listen to a little kid's outpourings and nod gravely in agreement? It was the state forces of Chitral, infantry and artillery units included, and their British officers who massacred the J&K state force pickets and captured Kargil and besieged Leh.

All the hairy apes achieved was loot, rape and murder.

They were thrown out of all their extended area of occupation and pushed back into the thin fringe of territory that you see on the map around the so-called capital of P O K, and out of Kargil. They would have lost the rest but for the woolly headed intervention of Nehru.

Please don't take these vainglorious outpourings at face value. Please also read the published data on the writings by the survivors of infiltrators into India to find out how many of these half-trained morons infiltrate, and their average life-expectancy. And try not to get alarmed at their loud talk about their Afghan support; it's always jam yesterday, and jam tomorrow, never jam today.

Really ? This is news to me. Are you saying Indian Muslims gravitate towards Urdu language as some sort of Muslim Identity ?

Only Tamil Muslims born and brought up in Chennai / living more than a decade here speak Urdu. I guess in other cities of Tamil Nadu, Muslims use Urdu for their communication. But in most part of TN towns & villages Muslims speak Tamil but they keep their Muslim identity by using different Tamil words (i.e Hindus call their mother 'Amma', but they call them 'Umma' likewise, fathers are called 'Vaappa' instead of 'Appa') and they call their wedding 'Nikah' and death 'Mouth' in between Tamil talking. Very religious but LOVELY people.

Back
Top Bottom