What's new

A Pakistani in Delhi

Yamliyaan na maar pappe! London-based Chatham House ne poll kitha which is the first to be conducted on both sides of the Line of Control (LoC).

Results dekho ge the thussi embarrass ho jaooge. Koi gal nahi. Hethan link nu click karo, the kamaal dekho! :smokin:

In Kashmir, nearly half favour independence | India Insight

:P :P

I already tol you sonny to bring a non Indian source!!!

read the post first kid!
if indians keep believeing majority of kashmiris want independence no problem with us pakistanis, because we know ground truth and that is that kashmiris want PAKISTAN!!

dude im also talking about lakhs! 5 lakh + workers all trained !

A refreshing story but nothing unexpected. I am sure an Indian would have similar things to say if he visits Pakistan. However the relationship between the countries in general can't improve unless we solve the real issues.

sir r u calling me a liar! btw how do u define a terrorist ?

ter·ror·ist (trr-st)
n.
One that engages in acts or an act of terrorism.
adj.
Of or relating to terrorism.

I am not calling you a liar - I am calling you a B Shitter - 5 lakh+ recruits in LET? :disagree:

ter·ror·ist (trr-st)
n.
One that engages in acts or an act of terrorism.
adj.
Of or relating to terrorism.

I am not calling you a liar - I am calling you a B Shitter - 5 lakh recruits in LET? :disagree:
a couple of years back there used to be an ijtimaa (gathering) of jamat-ud-dawa and personally i attended it,the total number of people there was roughly 6-7 lakh all jd workers and approximately 3-4 lakh workers there were trained in guerrilla warfare and were in charge of security now the number have highly increased ,they have training camps in ajk ,mansehra ,mureedke and god knows where else!every member attends daura-e-khaas (three-months advanced combat course) and believe me when i say im not kidding !

a couple of years back there used to be an ijtimaa (gathering) of jamat-ud-dawa and personally i attended it,the total number of people there was roughly 6-7 lakh all jd workers and approximately 3-4 lakh workers there were trained in guerrilla warfare and were in charge of security now the number have highly increased ,they have training camps in ajk ,mansehra ,mureedke and god knows where else!every member attends daura-e-khaas (three-months advanced combat course) and believe me when i say im not kidding !

Sh!t's getting real - that's an army strength - when did this gathering happen?

(For the people who do not understand the gravity of the situation - we are talking of 500,000 men trained in guerrilla warfare, which would be the sixth largest standing army in the world - I don't know how LET can pull this stunt without active financial and political support in a army monitored country like Pakistan).

My dad is a businessman and has been to India many times, to be precise he has been to Delhi,chandigarh and Punjab and he told us that India is no where different..They greet us and love us..It is about Perception and I believe him more than the thugs over here on forum/

Sh!t's getting real - when was this?
sir that's just the tip of the iceberg,there r many other organizations! from what i hear my frnds in afghanistan r pissed at ur country because of there interference.i shudder to think will what happen if they transfer their war in jk after u.s withdrawal.

sir that's just the tip of the iceberg,there r many other organizations! from what i hear my frnds in afghanistan r pissed at ur country because of there interference.i shudder to think will what happen if they transfer their war in jk after u.s withdrawal.

A makeshift guerrilla army of a even a few lakhs cannot face off in the open against a professional army backed by the state machinery and all the possible armaments and aircrafts and go back alive.

Terrorist attacks are different. But one on one on the battle field - they will be blown to bits in a few hours.

Back
Top Bottom