What's new

Pakistani poets mistreated at New Delhi Mushaira

Yet again you are dragging religion into the debate.....now tell me you guys carve idols out of a stone yourself and then start praying to it....but that's your choice as each to their laws and beliefs .... and as for the family thing.....just scratch the surface of your own society and see if you can put a lid on it.

Man arrested for raping daughter in Delhi

Actually was it not you who was harping on the religion there? But I know that the Marde Monim memory is pretty cyclical. It gets reset war to war :D

And you are bang on target when you say that we pray to idols carved out of stone or wood or sometimes even cow dung. It is just that we have a fascination to see our Gods and visualize them rather then believing in hear say in normally third person or sometimes even in the Nth person.

Regarding the scratching of the surface, we in fact dig pretty deep and we shame and punish this incestous tendency in our society because we like our baraats to go longer than the drawing room to the next room :) Or shall we say it is not general amongst us to "catch them young" :)

I'm sure the Dalit community of India will agree with you.

Do you mean to say that the strongest and most powerful voting bloc and the populace with the maximum reservation in education and jobs and politics in India is related to the other "blasphemous non converted people" who are oblivious to this rich culture in Pakistan? Even if you are implying that, I fear that it is blasphemous to make blasphemy laws in India. That will not happen. Let that be a treasure of the pure rather.

Anything but never a skirt. !!

What??????? You mean no Arabic or Persian or Turkish or Omanian Abaya!!!!! How can you dis-regard your culture like that!!

Mistreating poets is pathetic and coward behavior shown by Indians! :fie:

Why don't you get this trend started by leaving PAKISTAN DEFENSE FORUM?

Stay on BR, that thing is best for your likes!

i acess it sitting here i india , i din't ask any pakistani not to acess any indian website
ps-you still have the freedom to just ban me
i oppose the coming of pak nationals due to some specif reasons and arguments

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom