What's new

Is IAF planing limited airstrikes inside Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are Naive to think that success comes from all guns blazing. What would Parakram achieved except for few odd miles of barren land and thousands dead. The motive of Parakram was to send the message"India is willing to use disproportionate force in a asymmetircal conflict". The message has clearly got though Pakistani ears. Mushy came live on television denouncing terrorism, 2002 onwards Kashmiri militance (confined to Kashmir) has become a joke. Our Public diplomacy worked overtime to project the right image. To sum it up Parakram achieved what it wanted(ironically which it would not have achieved had it gone all guns blazing).

IPF

So you want to portray something as a success to defend the self centric ego of yours which otherwise by all means and when i say by all means i mean all of your establishment calls it a failure. Woww, you sound like everybody sitting in the Indian establishment are a bunch of fools and if we go by your logic then cold start should never have been initiated at the first place.

So you want to portray something as a success to defend the self centric ego of yours which otherwise by all means and when i say by all means i mean all of your establishment calls it a failure. Woww, you sound like everybody sitting in the Indian establishment are a bunch of fools and if we go by your logic then cold start should never have been initiated at the first place.

Ok Tell me the objectives of Parakram

IPF

Ok but before i do that tell me something why was cold start doctrine launched?

Cold start >>How about having a follow up to the message we just sent to our neighbours.

After all these years one still fails to understand the objectives of Parakram. But rest assured India achieved what it wanted..

Cold start >>How about having a follow up to the message we just sent to our neighbours.

After all these years one still fails to understand the objectives of Parakram. But rest assured India achieved what it wanted..

Only according to you. I am sure the article for the cold start is still here somewhere lurking around, i'll suggest you to read it again and this time not with your eyes closed as happened previously, and maybe, just maybe you might understand the meaning of success.

In war there are no winners just losers.

never a truer word said .

Only those people call for War and missiles and WMD to be thrown at the enemy who have not seen a front in their lives , I feel pity for those.

Imagine the plight of the person protecting you who is sitting in Siachin in Late November , he has to fight - none of you buggers (Indian and Pakistani) , you will just sit and blast each other on the net , good for nothing morons.

As far as India is concerned , I can bet my bottom dollar that there will be no troop mobilization , there is far too much dirt to clean in India before we look outside and everyone knows it.

the indian strikes will not be ignored because plain simple reason: its india

If IAF manages to strike Pakistan.

Let me provide some guidelines to Pakistan's counter strike agenda.

1) Pakistan must quickly strike IAF airbase in Tajikistan, to remove the "Northern threat" (my words). The base should become a pile of dust and scrap metal. I prefer using 500 pound bombs.

2) Pakistan must hit IAF bases in Kashmir.

3) ISI should engage in sabotage in India.

All of this will most likely turn into ground warfare.

4) Pakistan must deploy it's missiles, for example Ghauri Missiles.

5) Threaten a Nuclear first strike on Mumbai and Delhi, to prevent further large scale invasion. If you haven't noticed Pakistan's economy is not in the condition for prolonged warfare.

6) Pakistan MUST guard Karachi from India's Naval forces. Using PAF and Pakistani Navy force.

7) Guard other cities as well.

In land warfare Pakistan must utilize the new Khalid Tanks immediately, no deep invasions but just enough to kick Hindu Indian a**....

Everyone while you are complaining you have not provided any advice to Pakistan....

Pakistan should follow my plan or take it into consideration...Please read it.

I think if LET hand is established, we should blow out Muridke.

Not a brick should stand on a brick. Not a terrorist training there should be in one piece.

And Pakistan should mark the place for a nice accurate strike. After all they are the common enemy.

Pakistan is already, handling Taliban and al-Qaida, the groups in Kashmir are not a threat to pakistan. They are not considered to beterrorist but instead fredom fighters for muslims of Kashmir and they do not kill inocent people like taliban or Al-Qaida.

India is preapring for a war, we are ready to give them one. But i hope this dsnt have too many lives will be lost, in order to gain nothing.

:pakistan::pakistan:

Everyone while you are complaining you have not provided any advice to Pakistan....

Pakistan should follow my plan or take it into consideration...Please read it.

nice plan but, i think pakistani think tanks are already miles a ahead of u :cheesy::sniper:

with all due respect i would like to differ here. so far in the history of sino-pak relations, china has never send its troops to support pak. not even in '71 when pakistan was split in two. in kargil, china actually asked pak to withdraw.

Pakistan has never though of asking China for troops, because it can handle the situation by itself.

Your statement is badly in need of revision by reviewing the complete history around 1971.

In 1971, China deemed the East Pakistan crisis as Pakistan internal affairs. China has never had any intention to meddle with other’s internal affairs. It ought to be sought out among the Pakistani. This is precisely why China did not recognize Bangladesh until Pakistan recognized it.

However, when India built up troops on the west frontier in an attempt to run over then West Pakistan, China also built up in Sino-India border. At the same time, China issued a strong warning against India’s possible military action against West Pakistan. The threat from China was proven effective. Of course, US pressure on India at that time was not negligible, albeit to a less extent.

Last edited:
Back to the topic.

From China’s point of view, it needs a stable South Asia. Hopefully, the incompetent GOI will not resort to wrong means for political/partisan interests while facing terrorist problem.

Blinding to its own internal problems (security system, social problem, etc.) but pushing for external excuses is one of the wrong means.

Unfortunately after every attack Pakistan is accused by India. However no evidence has so far been provided so none shall be provided this time since none exists.

As far as IAF planning is concerned US war on terror will be seriously compromised if India threaten Pakistan and Pakistan removes its forces from Afghan border to Indian border. Therefore US won't let India do it and that is the plain straight reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom