What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Livefist: FIRST PHOTOS: LCA Tejas KH-2015 Night Attack Trials

DSC_6591.JPG

DSC_0038.JPG

DSC00330.JPG

This is the LCA Tejas LSP-5 (Tail No. KH-2015) during recent night attack trials. The trials continue.

[
This is the LCA Tejas LSP-5 (Tail No. KH-2015) during recent night attack trials. The trials continue.

I wonder if they call it night attack trials as well, or if it's just a name of Mr Aroor, because I can't see any weaponary fitted on the fighter, not even for flight testing. :undecided:

I wonder if they call it night attack trials as well, or if it's just a name of Mr Aroor, because I can't see any weaponary fitted on the fighter, not even for flight testing. :undecided:

"Sporting a modified Israeli-Indian hybrid multimode radar and a Litening pod, the LSP-5 is reported to have conducted mock targeting and attack drill to test simulated avionics release and integration of weapons and sensors."
- From an earlier Livefist post.

WHATS BETTER.....LCA TEJAS..OR JAS 39 GRIPEN???
PLEASE POST AND COMMENT UR VEIWS ON THE BASIS OF LOOKS,DESIGN,STEALTH,WEAPON SYSTEMS,RADAR,FLIGHT CONTROL AND RADARS,AVIONICS,COMBAT ROBUSTNESS,TECHNOLOGY,VERSATALITY,LETHALITY,ACCURACY...?????

PLEASE POST AND COMMENT UR VEIWS ON THE BASIS OF LOOKS,DESIGN,STEALTH,WEAPON SYSTEMS,RADAR,FLIGHT CONTROL AND RADARS,AVIONICS,COMBAT ROBUSTNESS,TECHNOLOGY,VERSATALITY,LETHALITY,ACCURACY...?????

Any day Gripen is better platform with better avionics and radar and it is flying in numbers our baby is still in test bed.

RADAR : LCA far ahead of gripen !!

are u sure this is even an airplane????let alone a fighter jet......art of deception...welldone :cheers:

10o02kg.jpg

Any day Gripen is better platform with better avionics and radar and it is flying in numbers our baby is still in test bed.

40 years and still in bed test???? well done :lol:.....it might out-class gripen after 60 years or so maybe :bunny:

we already have something that is capable of out classing gripen and f-16'S:cheers:

i am just interested in knowing how many indians actually believe tejas is a fighter jet..
i mean come one....what the hell is this thing????

nobody is a xpert here on such matters , we has t belive what the top airforce official says..
as far as IAF is concern , indians know that IAF never compromise on quality , if the top IAF official says that LCA has potential , it means it has !!

i am just interested in knowing how many indians actually believe tejas is a fighter jet..
i mean come one....what the hell is this thing????
10o02kg.jpg

pitiful attempt at trolling........ All you've shown till now is that you count double and claim to have a psychic ability to tell whether a plane can fight or not by just looking at it........am sure that the paf can use that talent of yours so why dont you go waste their time for a change

ignore ignore
ignore the noobs
they will get tired
and will eventually scoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom