What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really wanted some serious discussions of the comparison of the fighters......please guys...stop posting craps..nd please share ur veiws as to which is a superior fighter plane all around.....IF YOU ALL HAVE ANY IDEA.....THEN!!!
AND FOR UR KIND INFORMATION mr.yousuf goebels....u r so away from reality..let me tell u something on a serious note.. TEJAS NO DOUBT IS ONE OF THE MOST MODERN 4.5TH GENERATION AIRCRAFT IN THE WORLD TODAY...OVERALLY..AND IT WOULD ALSO BE A PREFFERED FRONTLINE FIGHTER AIRCRAFT FOR MANY OTHER COUNTRIES...AND FEW COUNTRIES HAVE ALSO SHOWED INTEREST IN BUYING THE AIRCRAFT..IN FUTURE AS A FRONTLINE AIRCRAFT..!!!!
but the thing is that i actually wanted to know which is the better one of lca tejas and jas 39 gripen..which unfortunately i could not get any such useful post that could show me the actual comparissons of both the aircrafts!!!!!!

i really wanted some serious discussions of the comparison of the fighters......please guys...stop posting craps..nd please share ur veiws as to which is a superior fighter plane all around.....IF YOU ALL HAVE ANY IDEA.....THEN!!!
AND FOR UR KIND INFORMATION mr.yousuf goebels....u r so away from reality..let me tell u something on a serious note.. TEJAS NO DOUBT IS ONE OF THE MOST MODERN 4.5TH GENERATION AIRCRAFT IN THE WORLD TODAY...OVERALLY..AND IT WOULD ALSO BE A PREFFERED FRONTLINE FIGHTER AIRCRAFT FOR MANY OTHER COUNTRIES...AND FEW COUNTRIES HAVE ALSO SHOWED INTEREST IN BUYING THE AIRCRAFT..IN FUTURE AS A FRONTLINE AIRCRAFT..!!!!
but the thing is that i actually wanted to know which is the better one of lca tejas and jas 39 gripen..which unfortunately i could not get any such useful post that could show me the actual comparissons of both the aircrafts!!!!!!

Both are in the same class, offers comparable techs and capabilities, both are cost-effective and useful in A2A and A2G. The slight advantages the Gripen has are more payload (~ 5t vs 3.5t), MTOW (14t vs 13.3t), maneuverability with canards, but mainly that it is developed and operational since years, while LCA MK1 is only on the way to serial production state and will take some time to mature.

Is it not the LSP5 ?they will freeze the design for production of MK-1 series?

LCA has a far better RADAR then Gripen..

India's Tejas fighter to get Derby missiles

A contract to integrate Rafael's Derby medium-range air-air missile with India's Tejas light combat aircraft will be signed soon, according to industry sources.

Delivery of the missiles is expected from the second half of 2012, following the final phase of integration tests that are planned for early next year.

.....The Derby contract is an example of the huge potential market that Rafael is trying to exploit in India. Company sources have described the nation as its current first priority, due to the size and diversity of its requirements.

full article:
India's Tejas fighter to get Derby missiles

thanks a lot guys for the information...!!!!
can u just tell me which one has a better and powerful engine .....???
engine really matters a lot!!!!!!

thanks a lot guys for the information...!!!!
can u just tell me which one has a better and powerful engine .....???
engine really matters a lot!!!!!!

both use the same engine F-404 , but the F-404IN version that LCA mk-1 has 10% more thrust then the Gripen..

then why tejas has a lower payload than gripen????if it has a better engine..!!!!

coz LCA is a light COMBAT aircraft to serve the IAF under most challenging environment unlike the gripen which only has to serve the small nations greed to have a airforce...

coz LCA is a light COMBAT aircraft to serve the IAF under most challenging environment unlike the gripen which only has to serve the small nations greed to have a airforce...

this anwer was a bit creepy.....!!!!
i mean common....a country well developed like sweden wont take a chance for their security just for the sake of making their airforce become a distinct one in the world....and no country makes aircraft just for the sake of its greed or something....its due to completely secure their skies....!!!!!!

If , lca is a 4+ gen aircraft, then why some guys claims its just a 3rd gen fighter.. Even I also believes it is a 4+ gen fighter,

If , lca is a 4+ gen aircraft, then why some guys claims its just a 3rd gen fighter.. Even I also believes it is a 4+ gen fighter,

who the hell says so???????
either it will be the chinese..or the pakistanis...which is ever expected...so chill buddy...the mk 2 version of the lca tejas may also be a near 5th generation aircraft..with better..aviaonics,engine,stealth capabilities,radars .....and many more things!!!
chinese and pakistanis..have always been anti indians...so y do u even give it a thought....they could have even say lca tejas to be a 1st generation world war 1 aircraft...lolzzzzzzzzz........so would the world believe them...????

either it will be the chinese..or the pakistanis...which is ever expected...so chill buddy...the mk 2 version of the lca tejas may also be a near 5th generation aircraft..with better..aviaonics,engine,stealth capabilities,radars .....and many more things!!!
chinese and pakistanis..have always been anti indians...so y do u even give it a thought....they could have even say lca tejas to be a 1st generation world war 1 aircraft...lolzzzzzzzzz........so would the world believe them...????

Buddy, I cant chill now, I need explaanation of bolded part seroiously...IMO, it will never become an 5th gen aircraft, unless integration of latest tech with a totally new structral design will be implemented.

Oh yeah.. right.. its only been one way traffic..
Indians have been all praise with garlands and coconuts.

FINT%2015-21%20Feb.jpg

HAL_TEJAS_by_parijatgaur-773658.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom