What's new

Brutal action by Jamat-Shibir

Who the fk do you think you are to tell me where to post and what to post? This forum is not your personal property. I would appreciate if you stop telling me what to do, thanks.

This is not a personal attack.the basic rule of any discussion is to know the facts.I am sure it is appreciated by some that any Indian has a say in BDS problem.but honestly can you answer me truthfully if we all started asking any Indians we come across. What's with sheikh,s ? When will the cut their beard? What's with ulfa? What do they want? Why there is so much jat violence in Bihar? Why Muslims are not allowed to eat /kurbani cows not even in eid?if we are bad enough to sell our women and children why do you buy them?why darjilling wants freedom?why Assam wants separate state?why bsf jawans kill innocent people with smuglars?why you have fenci /dail factory along our boarder only?why India has not given back our rightful land after 35 years?why India has registered jamdani Saree as their own? Why indiancoast guards patrol inside bay of Bengal?why we can export some of our stuffs where we are forced to take their goods with heavy price tag? Dude I can go on for another 2/3 page.but for now I think you have understood my earlier comment.

This is not a personal attack.the basic rule of any discussion is to know the facts.I am sure it is appreciated by some that any Indian has a say in BDS problem.but honestly can you answer me truthfully if we all started asking any Indians we come across. What's with sheikh,s ? When will the cut their beard? What's with ulfa? What do they want? Why there is so much jat violence in Bihar? Why Muslims are not allowed to eat /kurbani cows not even in eid?if we are bad enough to sell our women and children why do you buy them?why darjilling wants freedom?why Assam wants separate state?why bsf jawans kill innocent people with smuglars?why you have fenci /dail factory along our boarder only?why India has not given back our rightful land after 35 years?why India has registered jamdani Saree as their own? Why indiancoast guards patrol inside bay of Bengal?why we can export some of our stuffs where we are forced to take their goods with heavy price tag? Dude I can go on for another 2/3 page.but for now I think you have understood my earlier comment.

You are free to comment on all of those topics in the appropriate sections. This forum is nationality blind, anyone regardless of his nationality can comment on any topic he wishes. If you have any problem with that contact the management, otherwise just take a hike!

You are free to comment on all of those topics in the appropriate sections. This forum is nationality blind, anyone regardless of his nationality can comment on any topic he wishes. If you have any problem with that contact the management, otherwise just take a hike!

I rest my case.

Have you seen the DISPACHES documentary about the Jamat led warcrimes. There are eyewitness accounts, Jamat had their own torture cells and their brutality was extreme. Its really an irony it emerged as a powerful political party after independence of Bangladesh.

Yes, They committed those atrocities under the banner of Al Badr Al Shams which consisted members from Muslim League, Jamayat and new recruits. It was war time and all thugs of Bangla enlisted them as Raaazakar... Then it was easy - rape, murder etc. After the war, There was no Jamat and Muslim league. So many Raaazakar were killed, many left the country and Many others who didnt were absorbed by Awami league and were saved in this way. There were 3 lac freedom fighters during 1971, but after the war 11 lac received freedom fighter certificate, many of them were Raaazakarr Militia.. They received certificates by Giving their arms to Govt. claiming themselves as freedom fighter. Thus Awamileague , Jamat both are full of Razakars.... For example, According to war hero Bangabir Kader Siddiqui our present home minister was Raaazakarr...:police: ...

Have you seen the DISPACHES documentary about the Jamat led warcrimes. There are eyewitness accounts, Jamat had their own torture cells and their brutality was extreme. Its really an irony it emerged as a powerful political party after independence of Bangladesh.

@ Why you people are so afraid of Jamaat ????

@ Now, it is clear to teach you people we all have to join Jamaat.

@ "Joy Bangla, Joy Hind, lungi khule dhuti pin ".

@ Who is this @joybangla ? Al-zakir, I think I need your help, bring one "achela bash from Sylhet ".

Last edited by a moderator:
" collection of BDnews24 report , must be an accurate news source..."

@ Why we will consider these news an accurate as because the owner is an Awami Leaque MP (Roni).

Some people here are so ridiculous, that I don't even know where to start.

I am going to say this only once:
Anymore threats of violence against other members, regardless if literally or not will be banned without warnings. Complementing with them will be treated in a similar fashion.

Take it easy.

@Loki hola mod... i thought there was a rule that a new member had to to post 50 posts or something before posting a new thread.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Dhuti belongs to Hindu community irrespective of any country. So such slogans are invalid :what:

Seriously :disagree: I know a lot of Hindus who wear lungis. In West Bengal, Jharkhand and Bihar. Its just a piece of cloth, stop seeing everything through religious lens.

Seriously :disagree: I know a lot of Hindus who wear lungis. In West Bengal, Jharkhand and Bihar. Its just a piece of cloth, stop seeing everything through religious lens.

i have never seen any muslim with dhuti. seriously where was i wrong??? :undecided: ...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom