What's new

Jamati name calling and what to do about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think personally we don't have anything against common Indians, but those cheerleaders sometimes make me angry, not because what they do, but because of their cluelessness, and obstinacy for refusing to see the truth. "Deaf, dumb and blind- won't they ever return".

Still I think we should avoid personal attacks and offensive language, because personal attacks just cut off the communication. "Respond, don't react!"

Bro, not all of them R clueless. Some of them R true dalals IMO. And how the hell can anyone reason with such deaf dumb lots. But I agree , we shouldn't throw personal attacks to the naive ones .

Now jamat itself is a name of shame like raazakar :rofl:
"The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways--I to die and you to live. Which is the better, only God knows." -Socrates.

Even after 2000+ yrs., people could be hoodwinked and made as blind as Greeks of Socrates's era. So, it's no wonder if Jamaat (Organization) and Razaka-r (Volunteer) like words are made symbol of hate in a land that is at the belly of a giant hate manufacturing factory.

Bro, not all of them R clueless. Some of them R true dalals IMO. And how the hell can anyone reason with such deaf dumb lots. But I agree , we shouldn't throw personal attacks to the naive ones .
Infect most of them aren't clueless but in a mission to take over the world through internet trolling.

"The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways--I to die and you to live. Which is the better, only God knows." -Socrates.

Even after 2000+ yrs., people could be hoodwinked and made as blind as Greeks of Socrates's era. So, it's no wonder if Jamaat (Organization) and Razaka-r (Volunteer) like words are made symbol of hate in a land that is at the belly of a giant hate manufacturing factory.

Infect most of them aren't clueless but in a mission to take over the world through internet trolling.

Lol jamati's are losing it... :rofl:

I think we have pretty good idea in this forum who belongs to Jamat and who does not, but we have incessant propaganda in this forum that all anti-India Bangladeshi's are Jamati. Lets discuss what can be done about this.

I for one consider it a great insult if someone calls me a Jamati, I don't know about you guys. Enough is enough.

I propose that members who object to such name calling, start our own name calling to counter these propaganda peddlers. Any member with Bangladeshi flag who engages in this Jamati name calling, from now on, we will openly call that member RAW agent.

Lets here proposals from other members, please.

It'll be a mean idea. It's always better to stick to logic based argument you know "kukurer kaj kukur korese.... :P". Time comes when such s$it happens...calling Bangabir a r$zakar says it all. Anyway, avoiding mudslinging will be the best practice.

It'll be a mean idea. It's always better to stick to logic based argument you know "kukurer kaj kukur korese.... :P". Time comes when such s$it happens...calling Bangabir a r$zakar says it all. Anyway, avoiding mudslinging will be the best practice.

Thank you, I respect your voice as a neutral non-partisan one. I agree, we should not stoop to their level. That should expose the sick individuals and the moral bankruptcy they suffer from. Eventually people will figure them out. We, all Bangladeshis from all walks of life, just need to point out facts and continue making noise.

In this thread, I just wanted to see how frustrated people are with this indiscriminate name calling and labeling people who do not toe the India-friendly line.

These Jamatis are such cry babies calling names, I would write Bangladeshis but hey some BD posters here did tell us a lot about them :lol:

Majority of the Jamati's may have been attracted to this forum because it is Pakistani Defence Forum! :woot:

They (Jamatis) joined Pakistan Defence forum so that some Pakistani will get impressed by their India hate and sponser thier immigration to Pakistan. That is the only way they can become Pakistanis from wannabe Pakistanis (their current status) since Pakistan dumped them to rot in Bangladesh after 1971 among a very Anti Pakistan population. This is why they try to out do each other in their hatred of India. Real Bangladeshis don't hate India. We are just like any other neighbors. We may have many issues but we don't hate each other. In the end we have to live together.

They (Jamatis) joined Pakistan Defence forum so that some Pakistani will get impressed by their India hate and sponser thier immigration to Pakistan. That is the only way they can become Pakistanis from wannabe Pakistanis (their current status) since Pakistan dumped them to rot in Bangladesh after 1971 among a very Anti Pakistan population. This is why they try to out do each other in their hatred of India. Real Bangladeshis don't hate India. We are just like any other neighbors. We may have many issues but we don't hate each other. In the end we have to live together.

Another delusional "Internet Hindu" defecating in Bangladesh section, with his pearls of wisdom. Keep living in your dreams please, it will be good for you.

Another delusional "Internet Hindu" defecating in Bangladesh section, with his pearls of wisdom. Keep living in your dreams please, it will be good for you.

Why did my comment sting you so much. Did I call you by name in my post. Why are you commenting on my post if you ahve nothing to do with Jamat as you asserted in your first post. Or may be you are a Jamati but want everyone to think you are not. There are many people in Bangladesh (i won't call them Bangladeshis) who openly support Pakistan (wannabe Pakistanis) and many of them are in this forum. So don't act like an ostrich.

Why did my comment sting you so much. Did I call you by name in my post. Why are you commenting on my post if you ahve nothing to do with Jamat as you asserted in your first post. Or may be you are a Jamati but want everyone to think you are not. There are many people in Bangladesh (i won't call them Bangladeshis) who openly support Pakistan (wannabe Pakistanis) and many of them are in this forum. So don't act like an ostrich.

The reason for my comment was that I have a pretty good idea about the people who post in this forum, unlike yourself, and none, I repeat, not a single one, fits your description AFAIK. I would welcome any Bangladeshi poster to prove me wrong.

It seems that it is you and some who like to please your kind, are stuck with head under the sand.

m_saint,idune, al zakir r pure jamat. They dont mind calling them jamat. But kalu miah openly supports jamat, their vandalism and war criminals then how he cant be a jamat. Im thinking him to put on top of the list of jamat supporters. He has opened a thread for his own purpose and to make joke of him and to jamat.

Just making one thing clear whoever openly supports jamat's vandalism and war criminals are jamat/raazakar.

m_saint,idune, al zakir r pure jamat. They dont mind calling them jamat. But kalu miah openly supports jamat, their vandalism and war criminals then how he cant be a jamat. Im thinking him to put on top of the list of jamat supporters. He has opened a thread for his own purpose and to make joke of him and to jamat.

Just making one thing clear whoever openly supports jamat's vandalism and war criminals are jamat/raazakar.

And who are you, a RAW Agent and Hindutva slave?

The writing is on the wall... Jamaatis are going down. They will be hunted down as they were hunting BD patriots 40 years ago.. history has come to a full cycle it seems. This thread is their last ditch effort...

And who are you, a RAW Agent and Hindutva slave?

seriously you should improve your comebacks.. FAIL this time I would say..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom