What's new

Poll: Jamat has 1% support

Daily Star is owned by a Srilankan company. Stop seeing Indians everywhere.

But the Times of India is saying that the RAW is everywhere in Shahbag. Is the Times of India owned by the Jamaatis? Besides, is it too difficult for the RAW to operate from Srilanka? Stop pretending, go join the mumbia film show.

Understand this, the spirit behind Jamaat, and their reasons for opposing the separation from Pakistan will remain in like-minded individuals for as long as there is no dialogue between the various parties in reference to the particular problem. And they were right about that "problem" from the very beginning.

Interestingly, Saydee's son stated that the reasons for the verdict were to please a "third party". This "third party" is that "problem".

By that logic, they are traitors too. And should be executed. How far would they be willing to go to break that spirit? Would digging up graves of the Cold War strengthen the nation's resolve?

Can they rise above party politics? Seeing from Shahbag, I doubt it.

Who are those 'they' you termed as traitors? It needs to be clarified.

But the Times of India is saying that the RAW is everywhere in Shahbag. Is the Times of India owned by the Jamaatis? Besides, is it too difficult for the RAW to operate from Srilanka? Stop pretending, go join the mumbia film show.

With the sorta of bs conspiracy theories you keep spawning from your back side, its you who should give it a shot. You do write cool stories indeed. :tup:

With the sorta of bs conspiracy theories you keep spawning from your back side, its you who should give it a shot. You do write cool stories indeed. :tup:

your puppets have ruined our justice system on the basis of the rawami conspiracy theory, so your song about conspiracy theory won't get you anywhere, matter of fact, even the Times of India has rejected your song. Go, write a letter to the editor protesting against the conspiracy against the 'conspiracy theory' of yours.

your puppets have ruined our justice system on the basis of the rawami conspiracy theory, so your song about conspiracy theory won't get you anywhere, matter of fact, even the Times of India has rejected your song. Go, write a letter to the editor protesting against the conspiracy against the 'conspiracy theory' of yours.

I would like to see that Times of India article which apparently claims that Shahbag square is full of Raw operatives. I know there isn't one, but what the heck. :pop:

I would like to see that Times of India article which apparently claims that Shahbag square is full of Raw operatives. I know there isn't one, but what the heck. :pop:

Are we here to fulfill your fascist whims? Go, read it yourself. Indian fascists are behind the Shahbag drama, that's the summary of the article.

Are we here to fulfill your fascist whims? Go, read it yourself. Indian fascists are behind the Shahbag drama, that's the summary of the article.

Thought so. T-Rex always full of hot air and very little substance.

Thought so. T-Rex always full of hot air and very little substance.

The article exists and if you claim that what I'm saying about the article is not true you can simply copy paste the article but you are not going to do that because you are full of crap.

So, it boils down to 1% of Jamatis doing 99% of damaka..:sniper:

as far as i konw Jammat has 17% more or less

@ I think, it is more now. As per my assessment the people who migrated from India in 1947 were more or less became a Jamaati supporters. Now let's see their concentration :

1. You see in greater Coxe's Bazar the Jamati's are highly powerful. May be due to the Rohinga refugee.
2. In Satkania and Hatazari Jammat are very powerful.
3. In Sylhet, Jamati's are very powerful. Most of the refugees who migrated from are Assams are highly anti-India and hence Jamati supporter.
4. I find in Brahmonbaria also Jamati's are also strong.
5. In Comilla and Noakhali we can see it every day.
6. There is also a good supporter of Jamaat in Sherpur and Mymensigh.
7. Jamati' are strong in greater Dinajpur like in Birganj, Chinerbnader, Parbatipur and Ghoraghat.
8. Jamat has a good hold in Pachbibi, Joypurhat.
9. Jamaat has proved that they also has a good support in Bogra.
10 IN many areas of greater Rangpur specially Gaibanda the Jamaat has a strong support.
11. This time it is being proved that Jamaati's has also a good support in Thakurgaon.
12. Jamati's has also good support in Pabna.
13. In greater Rajshahi specially in Chapai Nobabganj Jamaat has a good hold. Infact most of the people of Chai Nobabganj migrated from India and highly anti-India.
14. In greater Khuna Division Jamaat does not have much support still in Court Chadpur, Horina Kundo, Sathkhira, Bagerhat Jamaat has a good hold and it is increasing.

So, my dear @Hammer-fist does it comes to 1 % support ?????? You know what you are ? You are a fool, you are a robut who only knows 4.6 % of Jamaat support. In the last one month the way Jamaat has shown their support which you also could not show even by providing mobile toilets, water, money and birani. The anti-India feeling in Bangl;adesh is increasing like geomatrical progession like 1, 2, 4, 8, 16. 32 ........and so on. BNP has failed to give leadership in country like Bangladesh where in all three sides being encircled by enemy so finding no alternative people are tilting towards Jamaat though I personally donnot support Jamaat.

So, it boils down to 1% of Jamatis doing 99% of damaka..:sniper:

@ So, you realize the damaka of Jamaat ! Soon you will see the dhamaka in Calcutta also.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ I think, it is more now. As per my assessment the people who migrated from India in 1947 were more or less became a Jamaati supporters. Now let's see their concentration :

1. You see in greater Coxe's Bazar the Jamati's are highly powerful. May be due to the Rohinga refugee.
2. In Satkania and Hatazari Jammat are very powerful.
3. In Sylhet, Jamati's are very powerful. Most of the refugees who migrated from are Assams are highly anti-India and hence Jamati supporter.
4. I find in Brahmonbaria also Jamati's are also strong.
5. In Comilla and Noakhali we can see it every day.
6. There is also a good supporter of Jamaat in Sherpur and Mymensigh.
7. Jamati' are strong in greater Dinajpur like in Birganj, Chinerbnader, Parbatipur and Ghoraghat.
8. Jamat has a good hold in Pachbibi, Joypurhat.
9. Jamaat has proved that they also has a good support in Bogra.
10 IN many areas of greater Rangpur specially Gaibanda the Jamaat has a strong support.
11. This time it is being proved that Jamaati's has also a good support in Thakurgaon.
12. Jamati's has also good support in Pabna.
13. In greater Rajshahi specially in Chapai Nobabganj Jamaat has a good hold. Infact most of the people of Chai Nobabganj migrated from India and highly anti-India.
14. In greater Khuna Division Jamaat does not have much support still in Court Chadpur, Horina Kundo, Sathkhira, Bagerhat Jamaat has a good hold and it is increasing.

So, my dear @Hammer-fist does it comes to 1 % support ?????? You know what you are ? You are a fool, you are a robut who only knows 4.6 % of Jamaat support. In the last one month the way Jamaat has shown their support which you also could not show even by providing mobile toilets, water, money and birani. The anti-India feeling in Bangl;adesh is increasing like geomatrical progession like 1, 2, 4, 8, 16. 32 ........and so on. BNP has failed to give leadership in country like Bangladesh where in all three sides being encircled by enemy so finding no alternative people are tilting towards Jamaat though I personally donnot support Jamaat.

@ So, you realize the damaka of Jamaat ! Soon you will see the dhamaka in Calcutta also.

How many supporters JeI has is irrelevant. How many people don't/wouldn't hesitate to vote for a JeI candidate in their constituency is a more relevant question.

Oh so we have too many of those 1% on this forum .

Just as we see too many of Hindutvawadi-s on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many supporters JeI has is irrelevant. How many people don't/wouldn't hesitate to vote for a JeI candidate in their constituency is a more relevant question.

Just as we see too many of Hindutvawadi-s on this forum.

True. At least you admitted most Bangladeshi members on here are Jamaatis.

Back
Top Bottom