What's new

Jamati name calling and what to do about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting proposition ..... But really is anyone that bothered about this forum. It's interesting sometimes. Its definitely hilarious to see hindutva goons now masquerading as BDs calling us Jamatis. Kalu-miah leave hamme_fist alone.... This false flagger and his band of hindutva disciples seems fairly innocuous.... Let them wallow in their own imbecility.... They are not fooling anyone.... It does not take much to understand another BDs perspective.... let the hindutva fascists continue impotently.... It really does not impact any BD.

RSS is one of the most patriotic organizations in India. So don't talk **** about things you have no idea about. What happened to Sikhs and Christians was the saddest thing in Indian history since it was the hindus that attacked first, though most of that was a purely political fight and had very little to with religion. Muslims in gujrat only have themselves to blame since they started it by killing innocent Hindus, so we finished it. Hindus are not going to sit by and watch while other people kill us.

Hindutva logic never fails to impress me in its sheer hypocrisy.... Hindus kill sikhs and xains, well that's just unfortunate detail of history and indiscriminate killing of Muslims by rss hindu scums was necessary to avenge a train fire concluded by their courts was caused by open fire used by passenger to cook in the train.

Interesting proposition ..... But really is anyone that bothered about this forum. It's interesting sometimes. Its definitely hilarious to see hindutva goons now masquerading as BDs calling us Jamatis. Kalu-miah leave hamme_fist alone.... This false flagger and his band of hindutva disciples seems fairly innocuous.... Let them wallow in their own imbecility.... They are not fooling anyone.... It does not take much to understand another BDs perspective.... let the hindutva fascists continue impotently.... It really does not impact any BD.

The thing that bothers me is that just like AL goons have taken over most BD media, they are trying to take over the cyberspace as well. It is not however bad to see first hand who the national traitors are, so we can avoid them at all cost in the future.

One thing all of us Bangladeshi's can do is to stop posting in threads opened by any from this group (unless absolutely necessary), so we are not used for their propaganda. Lets discuss Bangladesh matters opened by one of our trusted group members and lets not give time to any of these people whose affiliations are suspect.

Note how all threads are now being created by this group, while they avoid any thread created by normal Bangladeshi's. Let them and their Indian masters discuss their mutual matters in their own threads. We should not be any part of this farce.

Hindutva logic never fails to impress me in its sheer hypocrisy.... Hindus kill sikhs and xains, well that's just unfortunate detail of history and indiscriminate killing of Muslims by rss hindu scums was necessary to avenge a train fire concluded by their courts was caused by open fire used by passenger to cook in the train.

Don't make me laugh go ask any xtian or Sikh if he wants to live in that terrorist hole called pak, or even much worse Bangladesh. There are many in this very forum. Go ask ask em. Its amazing how you PDF bangladeshis and Pakistanis most live in a separate world from reality.

There is no Hindus left in pak. If we were like Pakistanis muslims we would killnall Indian Muslims too like you did to pak Hindus. But you guys are lucky because Hinduism actually believes in peace band coexistence unlike Muslims. Even today we control Kashmir
If we were like pak musls, we could kill off all kashmiri Muslims and repopulate the land with hindus. But we never did that because unlike Pakistanis, we believe in peaceful coexistence

No one killed any Pak Hindus...
We are not Indian barbarians who bury their daughters alive

Ya, you believe in coexistence... Which is why everyday we get to hear about religious tension in India :whistle:

Even IF you tried to wipe out all Kashmiri Muslims, that would be the end for India... You will be reincarnated as a radioactive flower...

Don't make me laugh go ask any xtian or Sikh if he wants to live in that terrorist hole called pak, or even much worse Bangladesh. There are many in this very forum. Go ask ask em. Its amazing how you PDF bangladeshis and Pakistanis most live in a separate world from reality.

Better than living in a $hithole like India..
Where 5000 children die everyday to poverty..

Here is another of his post:

Originally Posted by asad71: It is ridiculous to imagine Indians will ever try and fight the Chinese. It is absurd to assume that Indians will stand up and fight if the Chinese rolled down the Himalayas. Then why this Strike Corps and the Apaches, etc? There are two reasons:

a. Graft for which India is now famous.

b. To invade BD for which we are ready and our regional allies - China and the Muslims are alert.
Invade Bangladesh? Dont make us laugh. You guys are so useless and pathetic we wouldn't want you to be our countrymen even if all you Bangladeshis converted to Hinduism, much less when you are Muslims....

So get out of your imaginary fairytale world...

Invade Bangladesh? Dont make us laugh. You guys are so useless and pathetic we wouldn't want you to be our countrymen even if all you Bangladeshis converted to Hinduism, much less when you are Muslims....

So get out of your imaginary fairytale world...

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...pters-indo-china-border-12.html#ixzz2KvWLbpJa

Lets see how long this Internet Hindu lasts in PDF.

Forum being overpopulated by Internet Hindus and RSS Goons

Im seeing insults of Pakistan on our own forum

Mods must do something

Forum being overpopulated by Internet Hindus and RSS Goons

Im seeing insults of Pakistan on our own forum

Mods must do something

Lol.. calm down mate.. there is not need to get this much frustrated... :disagree:

No one killed any Pak Hindus...
We are not Indian barbarians who bury their daughters alive

Ya, you believe in coexistence... Which is why everyday we get to hear about religious tension in India :whistle:

Even IF you tried to wipe out all Kashmiri Muslims, that would be the end for India... You will be reincarnated as a radioactive flower...

Better than living in a $hithole like India..
Where 5000 children die everyday to poverty..

your posts are awesome... :yahoo:

Here is another of his post:

Lets see how long this Internet Hindu lasts in PDF.

And I 100% stand by it, deserved a fitting reply by some Bangladeshis that live in another planet. I am sure you saw what kind of post I was replying to by asad71. I might be a new member here, but I was lurking this forum for a while before joining and am getting sick of tired of the obsession Bangladeshis have with India.

asad71 seemed to think that we Indians would "invade" BD, implying that we want to live with you guys. How dare you Bdeshis even think of such a thing? Coming to this forum, and reading the posts of Bangladeshis most of whom seem to have down-syndrome, most Indians would never in a million years want to have Bangladesh as their countrymen, so you Bangladeshis (like asad71) needed to know the truth.

I think we have pretty good idea in this forum who belongs to Jamat and who does not, but we have incessant propaganda in this forum that all anti-India Bangladeshi's are Jamati. Lets discuss what can be done about this.

I for one consider it a great insult if someone calls me a Jamati, I don't know about you guys. Enough is enough.

I propose that members who object to such name calling, start our own name calling to counter these propaganda peddlers. Any member with Bangladeshi flag who engages in this Jamati name calling, from now on, we will openly call that member RAW agent.

Lets here proposals from other members, please.

You have created a significant post related to your opinion....But again..what is wrong if someone calls you as a Jamat? In my impression, Jamaat are the people who are the most religious Islamic people and very patriotic to their religion too...And based on your opinion and posts in this foroum, your opinion also somewhat inclined towards that way only...So why do you feel bad about....Standing for your own religion and trying to defend it is not something that you should feel upset....This is a different issue what non islamic posters creates perception about you...because you should convince yourself that you are not wrong...

It is simillar to saying for example me as Saffron Fascist...I will not feel upset...beacuse these safforn fascist are the only people who are the key in the development and prosperity of India rather than pseudo secular Congi party....People criticize me a lot...But that does not mean, due to criticism i will change my thought process and perception....I would be rather prefer be called as Saffron Fascist who takes care of my country rather than loser secularist....

I hope my example will be taken in a right way...

You have created a significant post related to your opinion....But again..what is wrong if someone calls you as a Jamat? In my impression, Jamaat are the people who are the most religious Islamic people and very patriotic to their religion too...And based on your opinion and posts in this foroum, your opinion also somewhat inclined towards that way only...So why do you feel bad about....Standing for your own religion and trying to defend it is not something that you should feel upset....This is a different issue what non islamic posters creates perception about you...because you should convince yourself that you are not wrong...

It is simillar to saying for example me as Saffron Fascist...I will not feel upset...beacuse these safforn fascist are the only people who are the key in the development and prosperity of India rather than pseudo secular Congi party....People criticize me a lot...But that does not mean, due to criticism i will change my thought process and perception....I would be rather prefer be called as Saffron Fascist who takes care of my country rather than loser secularist....

kids wont understand such heavily worded words .. leave them alone with the other rawamy dalals

I think we have pretty good idea in this forum who belongs to Jamat and who does not, but we have incessant propaganda in this forum that all anti-India Bangladeshi's are Jamati. Lets discuss what can be done about this.

I for one consider it a great insult if someone calls me a Jamati, I don't know about you guys. Enough is enough.

I propose that members who object to such name calling, start our own name calling to counter these propaganda peddlers. Any member with Bangladeshi flag who engages in this Jamati name calling, from now on, we will openly call that member RAW agent.

Lets here proposals from other members, please.

Yes, I have noticed this also.

Some dyed in the wool Indian apologists (both Bangaldeshi and Indian) always dismiss any criticism of India as jamati-this, r-zakar-that or mullah-that. Moreover, they play the victim card by claiming that any criticism of India equates to anti-Hindu sentiment.

These Bangladeshis are more loyal to India than to their own country.

This self pity thread born out of the Ðeath sentences to war criminals and shahbag square protests against jamaat is still running?

Just take one on the chin and move on. All this rona dhona makes you look more pathetic than you are.

This tagging/name-calling is a nuisance, a desperate effort to fit you in a stereotype to discredit you and your reasoning. They would do it regularly in reply to each of your posts. This works well by distracting the listeners, onlookers and bystanders, by not letting your voice be heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom