What's new

‘Bible Scholar’ Makes Explosive Allegation About Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This topic is now going to be locked soon.

Why? Because its against your belief??

@isro2222 Where are u bro? and what your ancient astronot theorist believe?? Was God an ancient alien? Did Ancient aliens gave this knowledg to Human???

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude i dont know where you got this info but you have to read before you start posting stuff without any knowledge
Torah and Zabur Are way older then
Torah started in the 600 BC completed in 400 BCE
Zabur Goes to 1000 bce
So how can these books copy from bible

Dude.. you should know that Bible is not one book, but a collection of books. These books were written over different time periods over 1000years.

Religion The only man made religion i know is Hinduism where people pray to those gods who they created themselves

Religion The only man made religion i know is Hinduism where people pray to those gods who they created themselves

lol! A person live for 50 years, one year he thought lets form a religion. He said "I talked to God, angles, demons" he taught me something, lets follow it... Thus a religion born.. :P

Hinduism is oldest alive religion, Its evolved from knowledge from 10000s of years.. Hindus worship nature, there many gods are related to nature, and more overe hinduism is a culture..

The old testament of the Bible has more than two books.
The Old Testament is a Christian term for a collection of religious writings by ancient Israelites that form the first section of Christian Bibles, in contrast to the Christian New Testament. The books included in the Old Testament (the Old Testament canon) varies markedly between Christian denominations; Protestants accept only the Hebrew Bible's canon but divide it into 39 books, while Catholics, the Eastern Orthodox, Coptic and Ethiopian churches recognise a considerably larger collection. Catholic old testament has 46 books.

The book of Psalms is one of the books in the old testament. The Torah is first five books in the old testament of the Bible, also called the Pentateuch .

The first 5 books of the Tanakh(Old Testament) are considered of divine origin.Thus Muslims do refer to the Torah as divine.The other books except for Psalms are non-divne.

there are 4 Holy Books Which God ( Allah ) sent to humanity For the guidance of human beings
Turwat Zabur Bible and Quran
there are 4 Holy Books Which God ( Allah ) sent to humanity For the guidance of human beings
Turwat Zabur Bible and Quran

Actually it is just was prophet muhammed believed...Just like the quran was to be the message sent by god,He believed that the bible is also a message sent by god to jesus...While a simple look at bible will reveal that it is the account of his disciples written more than 90 years after his death(more like hadiths in that sense,rather than a collection of gods relavation to jesus)

Whats new?

In academics, it is well-known that the demi-god character of Jesus was a invention for roman consumption.

Jesus, the real man, was just a preacher preaching his message. He never claimed to be god. The writers of gospels were writing Jesus' story specifically for Romans...and since Romans used to believe in 'man-god' type crap, those gospel/bible writers corrupted Jesus' message and portrayed him as a 'man-god' so that Romans could accept him.

Bible carries zero authenticity and is mostly myth...A well-accepted fact of modern academics.
:

What according to you is the authenticity of the belief that jesus was born to a virgin when god "breathed his spirit" to her,and he had regular contact with god directly as well was via an angel called gibreel-(which btw is a 19 winged creature)...Do you believe in this joke..?

lol! A person live for 50 years, one year he thought lets form a religion. He said "I talked to God, angles, demons" he taught me something, lets follow it... Thus a religion born.. :P

Hinduism is oldest alive religion, Its evolved from knowledge from 10000s of years.. Hindus worship nature, there many gods are related to nature, and more overe hinduism is a culture..

Hinduism is about karma and Dharma and it's one of the Oldest religions. All thou the practice of burial and ceremonial rites started before it and cremation was started in Australia. Your view about abrahamic religions is not what they are all about.It goes deeper than that. Btw using a different colored font almost got me banned.I suggest you stick to Black.

Why dont you stick to what you know and stop vomiting. Learn to respect others and their believes.

Hinduism is about karma and Dharma and it's one of the Oldest religions. All thou the practice of burial and ceremonial rites started before it and cremation was started in Australia. Your view about abrahamic religions is not what they are all about.It goes deeper than that. Btw using a different colored font almost got me banned.I suggest you stick to Black.

Thanks for your suggestion. The truth is this thread is not about Hinduism.. Its about Christianism and Islam.

India is one of the oldest civilized civilization. We had 2 big cities size of lower manhattan 30,000 years ago (yes 30,000 years) in Gujrat called Dwarka. When Ice start melting the city submerged and People moved south (formed Tamil/telgu civilization) and North (formed Indus-Saraswati Civilization)..

From Africa ppl moved to India and then spread all over world..
geno-project-human-migration-map_print.jpg

Out Of Africa: IBM And National Geographic Map The Human Genography | Turbotodd

Human_migration.png

Your Jesus, Allah, Torah-borah all are fable. Creation of some person. Truth is Human evolution and migration.. If Allah was such powerfull why didn't he formed Islam 1,00,000 year ago? why he woke up when Muhammad became 40-50 year old? Making Jesus a prophet is just like making Islam "backward compatible."

Your Jesus, Allah, Torah-borah all are fable. Creation of some person. Truth is Human evolution and migration.. If Allah was such powerfull why didn't he formed Islam 1,00,000 year ago? why he woke up when Muhammad became 40-50 year old? Making Jesus a prophet is just like making Islam "backward compatible."
First of all stop being disrespectful by calling others Religious views fable. We have Christians,Jews and Muslims here who will find your post offensive. You don't have to like what others believe in but you must not disrespect them for no reason.
Second of all I believe that in evolution the greater species eliminates the inferior, Which makes me curious if we did evolve from monkeys why do we have monkeys left??
Third Muslims believe that Islam was already there and Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) found it.

Actually it is just was prophet muhammed believed...Just like the quran was to be the message sent by god,He believed that the bible is also a message sent by god to jesus...While a simple look at bible will reveal that it is the account of his disciples written more than 90 years after his death(more like hadiths in that sense,rather than a collection of gods relavation to jesus)

Dude.. you should know that Bible is not one book, but a collection of books. These books were written over different time periods over 1000years.

the main difference between other books and holy quran is that All the other books was written later by w people people who heard themselves or by other so later when they written it every one put some thing extra thats the problem the changed it from the orginal but In Holy Quran
When Holy Prophet Received Verses Writers written down the exact same Verses so now changes were possible and many of Holy Prophets ( PEACE.BE.UPON.HIM)s companion remembered

First of all stop being disrespectful by calling others Religious views fable. We have Christians,Jews and Muslims here who will find your post offensive. You don't have to like what others believe in but you must not disrespect them for no reason.
Second of all I believe that in evolution the greater species eliminates the inferior, Which makes me curious if we did evolve from monkeys why do we have monkeys left??
Third Muslims believe that Islam was already there and Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) found it.

I am sure christians and jew will not get offended. As they don't get offended by small things. Monkey is not our ancestors, they are branch out from same spices from which human did.. They are totally different branch.

The example of give ("Superior spicies wipe out inferior") is evident how human wipe out Neanderthals.
Neanderthal vs. Cro-Magnon: What's the Difference? | Mental Floss
Neanderthal extinction hypotheses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The fight happen where common interest lies, Human and apes didn't had any common interests thats why human left ape alive .

Islam was no where, it was fabricated by Muhammad and his followers. I can discuss personally if you want. We must not afraid of accepting the truth.

Islam is rule of arabic tribes, its custom behaviour is based on Arabic tribe and nothing more.

the main difference between other books and holy quran is that All the other books was written later by w people people who heard themselves or by other so later when they written it every one put some thing extra thats the problem the changed it from the orginal but In Holy Quran
When Holy Prophet Received Verses Writers written down the exact same Verses so now changes were possible and many of Holy Prophets ( PEACE.BE.UPON.HIM)s companion remembered

Its just your belief and nothing more. There is no evidence or proof. Discussion never goes on belief and bed-time stories.

Its just your belief and nothing more. There is no evidence or proof. Discussion never goes on belief and bed-time stories.

Islam is was formed When 1 human being was created , Adam
Islam is in the base of every religion even in hinduism their are verses about One
UPANISHAD:
Chandogya Upanishad Chapter 6 Section 2 verse 1
“Ekam Evadvitiyam”
“He is one only without a second.”
Shwetashvatara Upanishad Chapter 6 verse 9

“Nacasya kascij janita na cadhipah”
“Of Him there are neither parents nor Lord.”

BHAGWAD GEETA
“He who knows Me as the unborn, as the beginning-less, as the Supreme Lord of all the worlds...”
(Bhagwad Geeta 10:3)

Islam is was formed When 1 human being was created , Adam
Islam is in the base of every religion even in hinduism their are verses about One
UPANISHAD:
Chandogya Upanishad Chapter 6 Section 2 verse 1
“Ekam Evadvitiyam”
“He is one only without a second.”
Shwetashvatara Upanishad Chapter 6 verse 9

“Nacasya kascij janita na cadhipah”
“Of Him there are neither parents nor Lord.”

BHAGWAD GEETA
“He who knows Me as the unborn, as the beginning-less, as the Supreme Lord of all the worlds...”
(Bhagwad Geeta 10:3)

Bed time stories at there best.. Look like some one is desperate to proof his belief backward compatible..

Hindu Myths, stories are symbolic and nothing more, there is no heaven in Hinduism where god sit with many hoors :P

Vishnu 10 Avatars Vs Darvin evolution theory
1. Fish Avatar Vs First aquatic evolution from single cell entity
2. Tortoise Avatar Vs Amphibians
3. Narsimha Avatar Vs Early men/ape/neandartthals
4. Vaman Avatar Vs Intelligent man

and so on, These are just observation of Ancient Indian scholar. There was No Adam. Human evolve in group

some verses about hinduism
Yajurved Chapter 40 Verse 9

“Andhatma pravishanti ye assambhuti mupaste”
“They enter darkness, those who worship natural things.”
E.g. worship of natural elements air, water, fire, etc.
(Yajurveda 40:9)
“Those whose intelligence has been stolen by material desires worship demigods” that is “Those who are materialistic, they worship demigods” i.e. others as deities besides the True God.
(Bhagwad Geeta 7:20)
It is mentioned in Rigveda
“Ma Chidanyadvi Shansata”
“Do not worship anybody but Him, the Divine One, Praise Him alone”
(Rigveda 8:1:1)

Now In these verses are from hindu books Now i dont get what you follow bcz it clearly says there is Only One God their is no one except him then how can you follow thousands of gods nature their is a verse about nature too now who is wrong Me or you bcz clearly you dont even know about your religion so how can you judge others the best thing for you is to study your religion then others then you can follow the best one you like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom