What's new

‘Bible Scholar’ Makes Explosive Allegation About Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original followers of Prophet Eesa were Unitarians.
Binitarians and Trinitarians gained political links, became powerful and suppressed Unitarians.

The Unitarian/Trinitarian Wars (No. 268)

-
-
-

Trinitarian-ism was introduced and over time evolved into a literal belief in God having a son. And holy-ghost being from substance of God too.

How the Bible was changed

-
-
-

Original followers of Prophet Eesa were Unitarians.
Binitarians and Trinitarians gained political links, became powerful and suppressed Unitarians.

The Unitarian/Trinitarian Wars (No. 268)

-
-
-

Trinitarian-ism was introduced and over time evolved into a literal belief in God having a son. And holy-ghost being from substance of God too.

How the Bible was changed

-
-
-

I can understand that you where talking from a secular and academic point of view when ridiculing the christian belief of "divine jesus",of which i agree completely..But from your many previous posts i can see that you are a devout muslim..So the question-what is the academic/scientific authenticity of the muslim belief-not miracle,that jesus was born to virgin mary when "god breathed his spirit to mary"..By the same academic logic by which we can ridicule the divinity of bible,we can ridicule that kind of "god breathing his spirit" belief as the visible sign of schizophrenia of the person who propagated such BS..From a secular/academic/medical point of view of course...

You are dumb.

Secular view doesn't apply on "miracles"...

Did I ridicule any of the Jesus'/Christianity's "miracle"? No, right?

Anyways, you are taking this thing on a completely different tangent...Better learn something before quoting me next time

Prophet also did some mistakes in his life. There are some verses of Quran where Allah corrected prophet when he did any mistake.
May be marriage with a little girl was a mistake if she really was a 6 yrs old girl.

Angel Gabriel was always with prophet to keep him away from commiting any sin.

listen when you don't know about a subject, its better to keep your mouth shut.

man have some shame , how can you talk about our Holy Prophet (p.b.u.h) like that

You shouldn't have copied this joke and transformed it into a new religion then...the copy of a joke it's much worse in my book.

There is no evidence that Islam copied anything from Christianity.

If anything, Islam "corrected" the false beliefs of Christianity..

All major doctrines of Islam and Christianity differ radically..So where's copying?

Just because Islam is a continuation of Jewish tradition (Abrahamic tradition), it doesn't mean that it is religion arrived just by "copying" a joke, which is Christianity.

Please...

What I said is 100% right...and even you know it. Calling me ignorant won't change facts

Prophet also did some mistakes in his life. There are some verses of Quran where Allah corrected prophet when he did any mistake.
May be marriage with a little girl was a mistake if she really was a 6 yrs old girl.

Angel Gabriel was always with prophet to keep him away from commiting any sin.

bade masoom ho.. with your photo as avatar and criticizing Islamic prophet... you are too ignorant to risk your life. you can get lynched - and that's a sincere warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom