What's new

1500 years old Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey

The same way that you could explain me how the earth is flat....
How is the earth flat? I never said that nor did the Quran! In fact the quran uses specific word to describe the shape of the earth...and the word does not describe your chapati!

I like it. This what my parents say when I pose them a question (mostly about gods) and they can't answer. Highly absurd would be reading "left" and "behind" not together but separately. Considering the meanings of "behind", daughters would own 2/3rd of the "remaining" (left) "bums" (behind) (??!!)...:undecided:

you are arguing for the sake of argument only and now trying to make stupid jokes . Quran is absolutely clear on this matter and everything has been answered already . The categories of inheritors are not defined by scholars but Quran itself . You can not stick to one verse and ignore the others . And as I said earlier , you can choose not to be a Muslim , but never prove what you are trying to claim here

@Thirdfront

Go to this forum and ask as much questions about Islam as you want (in a good way) , they have special section for that

Haq Char Yaar - Islamic Discussion Forum

Last edited:
I am saying 2 things in that post alone

1) You are no native Arabic speaker and hence you and I will require those square brackets

2) That particular verse was not what you expected it to be read...so it failed any argument
Bingo! you came to a circle which I stated some time back. You too are not arabic speaker are you? Plus, none of the common people are classical arab speakers (language of the quran).

How is the earth flat? I never said that nor did the Quran! In fact the quran uses specific word to describe the shape of the earth...and the word does not describe your chapati!
I never said that quran mentioned as such (it implied as though). My point was you are trying to explain un-explainable.

you are arguing for the sake of argument only and now trying to make stupid jokes . Quran is absolutely clear on this matter and everything has been answered already . The categories of inheritors are not defined by scholars but Quran itself . You can not stick to one verse and ignore the others . And as I said earlier , you can choose not to be a Muslim , but never prove what you are trying to claim here

@Thirdfront

Go to this forum and ask as much questions about Islam as you want (in a good way) , they have special section for that

Haq Char Yaar - Islamic Discussion Forum
I am being pounced here, imagine what would happen to me in that forum. I don't have any doubt regards to religious text though...

Last edited:
I am being pounced here, imagine what would happen to me in that forum. I don't have any doubt regards to religious text though...

Well , this pretty much describes your purpose here , you are not here to learn or discuss something !!! you have your preconceived ideas , you are here to troll !!!

Last edited:
Well , this pretty much describes your purpose here , you are not here to learn or discuss something !!! you have your preconceived ideas , you are here to troll !!!
As if you are here to learn anything. I am ready to learn as long as it is based on some evidence. All I get is same thing that has been refuted time and again....People are fixed on the result, like religious texts are the word of god/absolute truth/infallible. Any inconsistency is "explained" with their own definitions/twists (they call it explanation, I refer to that as tap dancing). No amount of evidence is going to change their minds...

As if you are here to learn anything. I am ready to learn as long as it is based on some evidence. All I get is same thing that has been refuted time and again....People are fixed on the result, like religious texts are the word of god/absolute truth/infallible. Any inconsistency is "explained" with their own definitions/twists (they call it explanation, I refer to that as tap dancing). No amount of evidence is going to change their minds...

Nothing has been refuted by you even once !! (and you say time and again??) . You are not here to learn dear , you are trying to tell the Muslims about Quran and Islam , something which you yourself know nothing about !! All your questions have been answered . And how many times do I have to repeat that being an atheist is your personal choice but you can never prove academically what you want to prove here (trying to point out flaws in Quran) , contemporary Muslim scholars have addressed all such western views .

And then you were given a link to a related forum to ask questions there , you simply refused as it was never your purpose to learn something . So My advice to you is that you quit trolling now

Nothing has been refuted by you even once !! (and you say time and again??) . You are not here to learn dear , you are trying to tell the Muslims about Quran and Islam , something which you yourself know nothing about !! All your questions have been answered . And how many times do I have to repeat that being an atheist is your personal choice but you can never prove academically what you want to prove here (trying to point out flaws in Quran) , contemporary Muslim scholars have addressed all such western views .

And then you were given a link to a related forum to ask questions there , you simply refused as it was never your purpose to learn something . So My advice to you is that you quit trolling now
One can refute something if the opposition makes some coherent argument. But when they side track the issue what can be done? Take example of inheritance law.... same thing with "Adam and Eve"... None of the questions have been answered (and I believe are answerable) without "tap dancing". You can try and if you have some convincing evidence, I will change my view. On the contrary, what will take for you to change your view? will you ever accept quran is wrong? I guess not. First sentence of your argument is that quran is absolutely final. There is not even a remote possibility of it being wrong. In this case, how can one refute anything?

One can refute something if the opposition makes some coherent argument. But when they side track the issue what can be done? Take example of inheritance law.... same thing with "Adam and Eve"... None of the questions have been answered (and I believe are answerable) without "tap dancing". You can try and if you have some convincing evidence, I will change my view. On the contrary, what will take for you to change your view? will you ever accept quran is wrong? I guess not. First sentence of your argument is that quran is absolutely final. There is not even a remote possibility of it being wrong. In this case, how can one refute anything?

If you want to be an atheist , its your choice !!!! how many times have you been told that ?? I can not give you a scientific proof of God`s existence . And you can not give me a scientific proof that God does not exist !! its that simple . Either you believe , or you dont , its your choice

When you are an atheist , you dont believe in divine revelations . But the problem is that you are trying to prove that Quran is technically flawed . Something that you can never prove !! , all such questions have been answered by contemporary scholars , but then you dont want to ask the questions on related forums !! Hypocrisy , much??
And you are quoting the example of inheritance law !! what about it ?? you have been answered in detail but you are acting like a fool . stop embarrassing yourself .

the thing is, they want desperately to show Christianity,Judaism all are wrong. but, cannot even tolerate 1% if Islam critical things are shared. that is the hypocrisy.

Christians don't even worship Allah. they worship the God of Abraham,Ishaaq and Yacoub. YAHWEH - the Jewish God and Christian God may be similar. Muslims won't look into the claim of Blackstone worship and Pagan God angle . neither the history of Muhammad. Phir talwaar le kar aayega kaafir ko zibah karne.. that is the limit of scope of discussion.

Who stops you from analyzing Holy Qur'an? Find a error in Holy Qur'an if you can. Holy Qur'an has been unchanged more than 1400 years, uncorrupted and safely preserved through several effective methods. Why there hasn't any single error diagnosed by the world? Instead of studying Holy Qur'an to understand its purpose, certain medias already started propaganda against Islam through the mind-controlled techniques, promoting Islam as trouble-some, and to the extent, they are lying everyday.

Guess what? That didn't stop people in North America from seeking the truth, neither did stop people from Europe seeking the truth, and elsewhere. You hear the conversion from every religions to Islam in rapidly rates, Alhamdu Lillah!. Why?

Islam is the last religion, sent by final Messenger, a Seal of Prophethood, for the whole mankind. This has been mentioned in every religions, including Gita - not only it still endorses the religion as Monotheism religion, but also, the final Messenger for the whole mankind.

Islam is connected to every religions, because Islam is the mercy - sent by A CREATOR, to fulfill the promises of prophecy revealed in every religions. Feel free to research those religions, and Islam, and there you are.

People need to separate between people's endorsed Islamic school of thought and Holy Qur'an. TTP version is nowhere near the laws of Holy Qur'an. Unfortunately, people use TTP as portraying for the image of Islam. That's why TTP must be stopped. Otherwise, people will have wrong misconception of Islam. I hope someone explains this to Imran Khan as well.

Wow so you do not want to go to a forum that is built for this topic rather you want to troll on a defense forum, shows your agenda. Not that we already did not know your agenda since your "source" is answering Islam lol.

@Aeronaut
Can you put this thread to bed now?

Wow so you do not want to go to a forum that is built for this topic rather you want to troll on a defense forum, shows your agenda. Not that we already did not know your agenda since your "source" is answering Islam lol.

@Aeronaut
Can you put this thread to bed now?
Guilt by association fallacy....

If you want to be an atheist , its your choice !!!! how many times have you been told that ?? I can not give you a scientific proof of God`s existence . And you can not give me a scientific proof that God does not exist !! its that simple . Either you believe , or you dont , its your choice

When you are an atheist , you dont believe in divine revelations . But the problem is that you are trying to prove that Quran is technically flawed . Something that you can never prove !! , all such questions have been answered by contemporary scholars , but then you dont want to ask the questions on related forums !! Hypocrisy , much??
And you are quoting the example of inheritance law !! what about it ?? you have been answered in detail but you are acting like a fool . stop embarrassing yourself .
I am not trying to prove quran flawed at all. As the adage goes, don't pee on my roof and say it is raining.... But hey, good going there. When you are defending something close to you, everything is fine or so it seems.... Just for FYI, I have said long ago that I don't want to continue, if nobody quotes me again...

Bingo! you came to a circle which I stated some time back. You too are not arabic speaker are you? Plus, none of the common people are classical arab speakers (language of the quran).
But none of them twist words and derive their own meaning as you do (and the people on the websites you quote)...Why? Because like the Mullah does it for his purpose so do the websites you quote!
I am not an Arabic speaker but I do my homework and I have taken basic Arabic language courses to at least understand the grammar which soo many jump on or take for granted!

I never said that quran mentioned as such (it implied as though). My point was you are trying to explain un-explainable.
Seriously? You had no point...you blindly picked up a wrong verse to discuss...
Pounced? You have been questioning and we have been answering...ohhh...answering you is pouncing sorry didnt know that @Azlan Haider I agree he has a preset mindset hence nothing we "discuss" will make sense to him coz he is really here just to annoy us...If he can read soo much off an anti-Islamic website....were he true to himself or even here to learn he would have spent equal amounts of time on the Islamic websites!

Guilt by association fallacy....
Did you have a new word added to your vocabulary? I see you using this unnecessarily!!

Read all the pages on this forum not 1 has been your own curiosity....but some questions and "comments" off anti Islamic sites meaning you have not been doing anything but copy pasting...how is one to learn when one doesnt utilize their brain? While we on the other hand have been doing research and learning more about our religion so thanks mate :tup:

Just dont quote me ever...I rather teach a kid who wants to learn and know then a preset mind who is too stubborn for any good

Back
Top Bottom