What's new

‘Bible Scholar’ Makes Explosive Allegation About Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only debate worth having is - Whether to eat Kastoori Kebab with melted Butter & a Kalvonji Naan for Lunch Today or instead to eat a Sizzling Steak with Mushroom Sauce & Black Pepper ! :D
kebabs of-course.

Whats new?

In academics, it is well-known that the demi-god character of Jesus was a invention for roman consumption.

Jesus, the real man, was just a preacher preaching his message. He never claimed to be god. The writers of gospels were writing Jesus' story specifically for Romans...and since Romans used to believe in 'man-god' type crap, those gospel/bible writers corrupted Jesus' message and portrayed him as a 'man-god' so that Romans could accept him.

Bible carries zero authenticity and is mostly myth...A well-accepted fact of modern academics.

Google and Youtube Bart Erhman, the greatest biblical scholar of our time...Who has studied all ancient manuscripts of biblical literature and published his work after 30 years of research.

Christianity is a joke..no wonder nobody follows it anymore in the West...Even I am more 'christian' than majority of westerners who are recorded as 'christians' in statistics :omghaha:

Academics say the same thing about the Quran as well. A bunch of lies and myth. Its what they say about all religions subscribing to an all powerful omnipresent deity.

all islamic kingdoms had The Noble Quran as a guiding force.

how so?
we believe jesus in a totally different light then you christians, this new claim this guy is making is only solidifying our claims.

how so?
we believe jesus in a totally different light then you christians, this new claim this guy is making is only solidifying our claims.
ya right his claim is jesus is made up and is a myth and then i have to say every thing about jesus is also myth in quran which ultimately proves even kuran is made up by ur prophet ....

Do you know what I feel upset about our prophet Muhammad (pbuh)? He fought 3 wars per year in a span of 10 years whereas Jesus (pbuh) who is also our prophet never fought a single war in his lifetime wih sword. I sometime feel Jesus (pbuh) was more of a preacher and Muhammad (pbuh) was more of a warrior. Why did Prophet Muhammad fought so many wars during his prophethood? I don't like war and bloodshed. Jesus pbuh is also our prophet but we should not raise him above Muhammad pbuh in praise since Muhammad pbuh is the greatest prophet but when I read Quran I find Jesus pbuh is given extremely high status in it. He is prophet. He is Masih. He is the only prophet who is still alive in heaven and will come again in the world to kill dajjal / anti Christ. There are also several hadihs where Prophet Muhammad pbuh praised Jesus pbuh so high.

If this is true, it means the koran is also false...

Einstein Even IN Torah ( Holy book of Jews ) God had said their will be prophets after Moses Scientist

I give you 2 options
1 Their is 1 divine creator who willed and then every thing came into existence for a reason
2 their is no creator suddenly their was bamm and multi complex universe came into existence

Now You Chose the 1 which makes more sense

Einstein Even IN Torah ( Holy book of Jews ) God had said their will be prophets after Moses Scientist

I give you 2 options
1 Their is 1 divine creator who willed and then every thing came into existence for a reason
2 their is no creator suddenly their was bamm and multi complex universe came into existence

But who created the creator ?

Pastor Atwill !!! Looks like he is in the same league as Darwin !!! what a BS !!!

I give you 2 options

How is that connected to what I said?
The Koran says Jesus is a prophet as well as messiah. This so called 'Bible scholar' says that Jesus was a fictional character created by Romans. This implies that, If what this scholar says is true, the Koran is false.

Academics say the same thing about the Quran as well. A bunch of lies and myth. Its what they say about all religions subscribing to an all powerful omnipresent deity.
academics or so called idol worshipers?

how so lmao
did you even read the article? silly yindoos with your bs again lol

So, do you think what this chap Atwill says about Jesus conforms with what Koran says about Jesus? Only one of them could be true.

No, they don't...my dear desperate christian who following an inferior religion is trying to save its face by bringing in Islam :lol:

Actual secular scholarship on Qur'an regards it as a work of Muhammad...Qur'an is a work of Muhammad containing his vision of the legal, political, historical, social, personal, and spiritual frame work for his community (Muslims). Academics, ofcourse, doesn't believe in 'God' or other spiritual miracles in Qu'ran..but it is not a book of myths like Bible.

Bible is a book written by UNKNOWN authors..Jesus never even knew about bible...Bible has books which were written by liers (For example, there are 2 books of peter in bible..and an unknown man named 'peter' claims to have written both of them..but writing experts now have proven, scientifically, that those two books could not have been written by a single man!)..and so on.

So please, don't compare inferior work (Bible) with an authentic superior work (Qur'an). You can say there are things that aren't right in Qur'an...ofcourse..but it is actually a work of a one, known man--Muhammad. Bible on the other hand is a work of myths written by several, unknown man...and Jesus, the main character/focus, of bible(gospels) didn't even know that there would exist a book called bible :omghaha:

Muslims, when following Qur'an, atleast follow one man...their leader..ultimate teacher...Muhammad.

Christians, when following bible, follow nothing...just bunch of lies and myths coming from several, unknown, dishonest writers

One thing I must say. Quran is way superior than Bible. Bible is like 5 books in total while Quran is only one. Christians even included their saints book in the bible and mixed up with Gospel which is revealed to Jesus by Allah. Why is there too many books in the Bible? Why dont they just follow Gospel which is the God's revelation to Jesus? Who is saint Peter in Christianity? Is his status in Christianity equatable to the status of lets say the fourth caliph Ali (pbuh) in Islam?

Do you know what I feel upset about our prophet Muhammad (pbuh)? He fought 3 wars per year in a span of 10 years whereas Jesus (pbuh) who is also our prophet never fought a single war in his lifetime wih sword. I sometime feel Jesus (pbuh) was more of a preacher and Muhammad (pbuh) was more of a warrior. Why did Prophet Muhammad fought so many wars during his prophethood? I don't like war and bloodshed. Jesus pbuh is also our prophet but we should not raise him above Muhammad pbuh in praise since Muhammad pbuh is the greatest prophet but when I read Quran I find Jesus pbuh is given extremely high status in it. He is prophet. He is Masih. He is the only prophet who is still alive in heaven and will come again in the world to kill dajjal / anti Christ. There are also several hadihs where Prophet Muhammad pbuh praised Jesus pbuh so high.

My friend Their is difference between leading and fighting Holy Prophet entered into many battles but
Holy Prophet Never used sword or words to hurt anyone, and all the wars which muslims went to during the life time of Holy prophet was for the safety of muslims, Our Holy Prophet respected every one , I remember a saying about this Universe is created for the Holy prophet (Peace.be.upon.Him)

But who created the creator ?

If he was created by someone then how he can be the Divine the Only one let me post Some Versus for You about the oneness of Allah

"In the name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate.
Say (O Muhammad) He is God the One God, the Everlasting Refuge, who has not begotten, nor has been begotten, and equal to Him is not anyone."

"God is the Creator of everything. He is the guardian over everything. Unto Him belong the keys of the heavens and the earth." (39:62, 63)

"Do you worship what you have carved yourself?" (37:95)

"Or have you taken unto you others beside Him to be your protectors, even such as have no power either for good or for harm to themselves?" (13:16)

"He is God; there is no god but He, He is the Knower of the unseen and the visible; He is the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate. He is God, there is no God but He. He is the King, the All-Holy, the All-Peace, the Guardian of Faith, the All-Preserver, the All-Mighty, the All-Compeller, the All-Sublime. Glory be to God, above that they associate! He is God the Creator, the Maker, the Shaper. To Him belong the Names Most Beautiful. All that is in the heavens and the earth magnifies Him; He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise." (59:22-24)

"There is no god but He, the Living, the Everlasting. Slumber seizes Him not, neither sleep; to Him belongs all that is in the heavens and the earth. Who is there that shall intercede with Him save by His leave? He knows what lies before them and what is after them, and they comprehend not anything of His knowledge save such as He wills. His throne comprises the heavens and earth; the preserving of them oppresses Him not; He is the All-High, the All-Glorious." (2:255)

"People of the Book, go not beyond the bounds in your religion, and say not as to God but the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only the Messenger of God, and His Word that He committed to Mary, and a Spirit from Him. So believe in God and His Messengers, and say not, 'Three.' Refrain; better is it for you. God is only one God. Glory be to Him - (He is) above having a son." (4:171)

How is that connected to what I said?
The Koran says Jesus is a prophet as well as messiah. This so called 'Bible scholar' says that Jesus was a fictional character created by Romans. This implies that, If what this scholar says is true, the Koran is false.

I m applying what you said that so called bible scholar said romans created a character name Jesus,

Now If romans created Christianity, how created jews,
Their were already 2 books before Christianity Zabur , tawrat now these books are way older then Romans itself. Now in books already talked about the next prophets 1 Jesus 2 Holy Prophet so
if these were the fake man why their name was on those books which are older the romans

Means you are so called bible scholar is lying or he dsnt have a clue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom