What's new

BD-Myanmar sea boundary arbitration case!

I believe India policy should be to meditate between the 2 nations to come to a peaceful conclusion.

Anything else will be a failure for India, Bangladesh and Burma.

Isnt this a verdict that will be given by the UN?? Why go to war over it?
i have heard that Local lawyer for Bangladesh was appointed under political consideration as that man is somehow related to an awami leader and he is not good enough for this kind of cases.... If verdicts go against Bangladesh Mf politicians to be blamed....

i have heard that Local lawyer for Bangladesh was appointed under political consideration as that man is somehow related to an awami leader and he is not good enough for this kind of cases.... If verdicts go against Bangladesh Mf politicians to be blamed....

Really?? Damn. I hope for his sake he wins the case.

We should have hired a exceptional lawyer from overseas. Even if the fee is very high, it is worth it.

there is foreign lawyer, our only hope, however his bangladeshi colleague is not good enough!

India aint no USA , but BD aint no India too ....
Remember It was not USA that helped your Muktibahini , It was India which helped you attain Independence , atleast have some courtesy for that !!!

Yeah you guys helped us, that doesnot mean you can meddle yourself into our internal matters and our foreign affairs.

similar notice regarding maritime boundary is sent to india..... so india is going to support Myanmar....... India can do everything she wants being regional super power. But we Bangalis are tough ... Not going down so easily....

Yeah you guys helped us, that doesnot mean you can meddle yourself into our internal matters and our foreign affairs.

I want to take this opportunity to request all BD members on this forum that its just a opposition party plot to undermine the ruling party and use it as a ploy to oust her govt . India is sensitive about this issue and does not meddle as you suspect it is .

similar notice regarding maritime boundary is sent to india..... so india is going to support Myanmar....... India can do everything she wants being regional super power. But we Bangalis are tough ... Not going down so easily....

Yes, we will support Myanmar because they are not stubborn like Bangladesh, giving us Transit route, don't do illegal immigration, giving short cut to our trade with South-East Asia and far East like Japan or Korea. And you guys are really tough, because you guys always return to trespass into India even after complaining about BSF.

I want to take this opportunity to request all BD members on this forum that its just a opposition party plot to undermine the ruling party and use it as a ploy to oust her govt . India is sensitive about this issue and does not meddle as you suspect it is .

I admit that BNP is putting more fuel but its india that started the fire. Yeah we want good relations with india, but common bangladeshis were against the deals made by AL and india. We see them as hurting our national interest.

If it hadnt hurt the interst of the common people, BNP wouldnt have played the drums. For example, after the burma standoff, people became more defence consious. AL is buying a lot of weapons for the military nowadays even though we are poor, but BNP is not making any noise.

Yes, we will support Myanmar because they are not stubborn like Bangladesh, giving us Transit route, don't do illegal immigration, giving short cut to our trade with South-East Asia and far East like Japan or Korea. And you guys are really tough, because you guys always return to trespass into India even after complaining about BSF.

1) Burma is giving transit, Bangladesh is giving corridor

2) Burma IS IN SOUTH EAST ASIA, The moment you step in burma you are in south east asia.

3) For japan and korea, you need to co-operate with malaysia or singapore to trade. I dont know how you get burma in the equation.

4) How about stopping your local population from selling cows to bdeshis, and stop corruption within BSF first. With low supply i bet it wont be finacially rewarding for them to smuggle cows from india

I admit that BNP is putting more fuel but its india that started the fire. Yeah we want good relations with india, but common bangladeshis were against the deals made by AL and india. We see them as hurting our national interest.

If it hadnt hurt the interst of the common people, BNP wouldnt have played the drums. For example, after the burma standoff, people became more defence consious. AL is buying a lot of weapons for the military nowadays even though we are poor, but BNP is not making any noise.

BNP is basically Anti India and its their political stand , ... Can you bring to light any major incident where India has coerced Bangladesh into toeing Indias line or caused problem militarily or otherwise to Bangladesh people ? There is more rumor and allegations than truth . All India want is transit route to reach NE of India which is severely deprived of inclusive growth that rest of India is seeing .

Basically India wants strong and friendly relationship with BD but there is people who are using it a political mileage to target each other . There is more misunderstanding than anything else.

Back
Top Bottom